• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

JaffaStar #41 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 50550 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_

View PostFrostilicus, on 07 December 2018 - 06:52 PM, said:

Nope, every suggestion has been screamed down - EU server has earned the title of Drama Queens of WoT for good reason you know...

And of course the "core of the game" has stayed the same, everything has a basic premise, very few products lurch completely away from their core idea....

As far as I can see, you're a prime example of why WG shouldn't listen to their playerbase :)

But like me , who refuse to spend money on the game , just for one reason , why ??? because they do not give me reason to spend my money on this game ... this game , like all online games need money to run , and i am sure that they are not doing as much like the other years , and that is just a bad ... 

And i have the same ideea like many others , focus on frontline ... keep the small maps , under 1000 m for tier 1 - 5 ... frontline with a combination of 2 tiers in the game , the player , before get into the ame need to choose from his garage a division of 15 tanks , 10 , lets say tier 8 , and 5 tier 7 ... and once one tank is destroyed you can not use again in that battle ... in this way players who have , T34 and T34 Black , can use both of them in the same battle 

Jigabachi #42 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The game changed quite a bit, the only problem we have is that many of those changes were really bad. Or they were made without fixing at least a few problems before introducing them. There simply isn't any communication between the developer and the players. And there is also massive greed.

But anyway. When you spend 3+ hours of your daily life playing this game - every single day - it can't be that bad.

And instead of taking something silly like twitch numbers as an argument, you could simply lay down some examples of things you don't like, so that we can understand your standpoint a bit better...

View PostSaintMaddenus, on 07 December 2018 - 03:52 PM, said:

minecraft...

I'm still in two minds about it. I thought that I would invest into a truly creative and relaxing game that I can use to satisfy and soothe my creative self - for decades! One that is very easy to update in order to add more awesome stuff and to take it to a new level every now and then. And hey, the guy who made it is now a mill... eh... billionaire, so he'd just have to snip his fingers to get his hoardes of programmers and artists to work.

In reality, I got a good and fun game, but the developement and care that it gets is... eh. Bad. One of the most disappointing games I've put my hope in.

Edited by Jigabachi, 07 December 2018 - 06:36 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #43 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7832 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Twitch is a benchmark for a game's popularity now?

I mean, lets look at the respective age demographics:

WoT: 25-35+ (on average-ish, was a stated  number somewhere)

Fortnite: 12-14 (or something, I dunno, often quoted number)

Guess which demographic is more likely to use or watch twitch.

Personally, I don't give a fish about twitch.

And imo, WG has realised their lack of twitch presence, which is probably the entire reason why we got those twitch promotions going on.

Bait people into signing up for it, and maybe a few will stick.

Community Contributors on twitch?

Sure, some of them got a bunch of good, solid, informational vids (e.g. 4 tankers and dog), but I wouldn't care to watch them play.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #44 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:42 PM

Major

• Player
  • 30520 battles

View PostJaffaStar, on 07 December 2018 - 12:41 PM, said:

But for some reason this game has stuck in the same position from 10 years ago .

Your average game developer would kill to be able to say something like that about one of their products.

SandDanAdua #45 Posted 07 December 2018 - 06:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11225 battles

Frontlines was a step in the right direction.

They remove it because it's easy to farm XP and we can't have that.

Homer_J #46 Posted 07 December 2018 - 07:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 29674 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostJaffaStar, on 07 December 2018 - 04:49 PM, said:

between 3 - 5 minutes .. very few are longer ... 

Activate the mission to do x damage or kills in the first 3 minutes and you will change your opinion.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users