Jump to content


Getting Gold With Steam Money / Link Steam with Wargaming

gold linking steam steam wallet steam money

  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

brendon2202 #1 Posted 07 December 2018 - 05:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11559 battles
  • 19
  • [G-DT] G-DT
  • Member since:
    12-15-2014

For people who want to know how to get gold with steam money or link their steam acc to wargaming here is a guide:

-Download World Of Tanks Blitz in Steam

-Start the Game and log in with your Main Acc / The Acc you want to link steam with

-Go to your Account settings (Top Left Click your name then Account)

-Now you will see that you can choose to link your Acc with game center , facebook, and one of them is Steam turn the one with Steam on (asking for login into  steam etc... will come)

If you wanted to link your Account youre done if you wanna know how to get gold in WOT with steam money:

-Download World Of Warplanes in Steam

-Start the Game and since you linked your Acc it will say your name and you can just connect

-If you havent done the tutoriel do so until you can play multiplayer etc...

-Somewhere on the Top Right should be "get gold" just click that choose how much, continue and you can pay with your steam wallet

-Log into World Of Tanks and you will see you got your gold since WOT and WOW are connected.

 

!!! MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGING IN WITH YOUR RIGHT ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO LINK/GET GOLD ON WHEN YOURE LAUNCHING WOTB IF YOU DO NOT IT WILL LINK THE ACC TO THE ONE YOU CHOOSED

 

!!! IF YOU WANT TO UNLINK THE ACC LOG INTO WOTB AGAIN GO TO ACCOUNT AND JUST DISABLE STEAM

 

 

 



bokbiertjes #2 Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6945 battles
  • 274
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View Postbrendon2202, on 07 December 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

For people who want to know how to get gold with steam money or link their steam acc to wargaming here is a guide:

-Download World Of Tanks Blitz in Steam

-Start the Game and log in with your Main Acc / The Acc you want to link steam with

-Go to your Account settings (Top Left Click your name then Account)

-Now you will see that you can choose to link your Acc with game center , facebook, and one of them is Steam turn the one with Steam on (asking for login into  steam etc... will come)

If you wanted to link your Account youre done if you wanna know how to get gold in WOT with steam money:

-Download World Of Warplanes in Steam

-Start the Game and since you linked your Acc it will say your name and you can just connect

-If you havent done the tutoriel do so until you can play multiplayer etc...

-Somewhere on the Top Right should be "get gold" just click that choose how much, continue and you can pay with your steam wallet

-Log into World Of Tanks and you will see you got your gold since WOT and WOW are connected.

 

!!! MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGING IN WITH YOUR RIGHT ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO LINK/GET GOLD ON WHEN YOURE LAUNCHING WOTB IF YOU DO NOT IT WILL LINK THE ACC TO THE ONE YOU CHOOSED

 

!!! IF YOU WANT TO UNLINK THE ACC LOG INTO WOTB AGAIN GO TO ACCOUNT AND JUST DISABLE STEAM

 

 

 

 

Thanks, but I have 40 euro on my steam and the Strv S1 costs 40 euro. Can I buy any tanks or only gold?

SiliconSidewinder #3 Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:27 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 29850 battles
  • 9,170
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-16-2012

View Postbokbiertjes, on 21 February 2019 - 04:39 PM, said:

 

Thanks, but I have 40 euro on my steam and the Strv S1 costs 40 euro. Can I buy any tanks or only gold?

 

the strv S1 is available ingame for gold so you could buy it this way.

I don't know if you can go thorught the shop though.



bokbiertjes #4 Posted 22 February 2019 - 01:28 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6945 battles
  • 274
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 21 February 2019 - 10:27 PM, said:

 

the strv S1 is available ingame for gold so you could buy it this way.

I don't know if you can go thorught the shop though.

 

But how do I log into my account on World of warplanes on steam? It doesn't seem to work




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users