mod python diy help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

pepper14 #1 Posted 08 December 2018 - 04:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 24115 battles
  • [FYORD] FYORD
Hi, I'd like to share my little problem with you guys, especially those with some experience in coding, mod making.
I'd like to make my own utility mod, to quickly write name of any player in battle into some kind of log (for recruiting purposes, if I find player who is speaking czech/slovak language, to later ask them in PM in garage if they mind joining clan, I think it's more convenient than spamming recruiting message in chat and more effective than recruitment through forum becouse nobody cares about forum).
I am quite skilled programmer, but python is whole new land for me, I only managed to extract some code from game and I found player_menu_handler(in battle), that probably can help me to do what I want. I already managed to produce some kind of code in python that can write into existing file, I only need to trigger it somehow and that's what am I asking. I tried to many different things, for example to print name of selected player when I mute him in battle, but I effectively killed 5 hours of trying with no result. If someone has time to look into it, I'd appreciate your effort. I may send more details, if someone shows up, but I don't want to write essey with no responses. 

RaJCeL #2 Posted 09 December 2018 - 05:31 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25212 battles
Ping me up on PM and I can try to have a look in your script.

Also tagged with mod, python, diy, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users