Account transfer to other countries

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

timbo2410 #1 Posted 09 December 2018 - 01:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11119 battles
Hi all, this is a bit of a plea and/or suggestion to Wargaming themselves. I, like many other people, have relocated around the world. I, like many others, have been loyal customers/supporters of Wargaming over the years and spent good money on services. Now I have relocated to Australia from the United Kingdom only to find (silly me didn't research this prior to leaving), that I cannot play WOT any longer due to the lag. On asking to transfer my accounts to the Australian server, I get a reply that it cannot be done. It is very disappointing to me as a customer, that you are unable to do this. It renders my accounts useless (with a lot of top tier progression in game not to mention gold still in my accounts). I am not going to start grinding and spending more money on the game when I have already done so. So, as a loyal customer and supporter, can you please make transferring of accounts to different servers around the world possible. If it is proof that i have relocated then fine, ask me for proof and I will give it to you, but if you cannot, then i'm afraid this loyal customer may be leaving (which I don't want to do). So common guys, help those that have relocated so we can still enjoy the game ...

timbo2410 #2 Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:33 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11119 battles
any help here mods??  please ???

kaadomin #3 Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 32069 battles
  • [NXD] NXD

View Posttimbo2410, on 10 December 2018 - 09:33 AM, said:

any help here mods??  please ???

Problem: you are off topic here and mods can only close or move this topic. Developer are not reading here von more than a year. Maybe you can contact one of the Community Mangers, but this is a task for the support. :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users