returning player looking for tier 10 battles in clan emphasizing cooperation over stats

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rashaveran #1 Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12629 battles
  • [_AF_] _AF_

Topic says it pretty much all. I did not play for some time, I am planning to return now and would like to play for some longer period and I would like to concentrate on tier 10 battles. 

I dont like people looking on statistics, instead I believe even average players can achieve big victories in case they are able to cooperate, practise, playing small set of maps and understanding the tank they play but only in case of rather static set of players. While I understand it is not possible to have 15 player static group and in clan without statistics requirements which prefers good atmosphere over results even less possible, I would rather join group of ~25 people who are regurarly playing the tier 10 than a 100 members clan. Of course if 100 memebers clan has ~25 people attending tier 10 battles, that works with me :-)

Now question is if there is a clan with such a physolophy. And as you probably already noticed I am not native English speaker, but I believe I understand pretty well, even if you dont shout :-)

I am not very interested in tier 8 or 6 battles and I do not agree with the common opinion that practise in such battles helps in tier 10. I believe it is completely different game.

Edited by Rashaveran, 12 December 2018 - 03:07 PM.

StinkyStonky #2 Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:26 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30334 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Hi Rashaveran,

SJA is active in all the clan modes in all tiers.

We're mostly British but have players from several other nations.

I can see you have an old account.  Not many battles in the "new" nations and not many current meta Tier 10s.

We play Tier 10 to earn boxes, tier 8 to earn credits and tier 6 for fun when there aren't many on.  We run (credit) boosters every night.

A_GIO_Rob #3 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:52 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 58036 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

lotusblossom #4 Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:50 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 32581 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

brt_6 is recruiting. We are an active English speaking clan which takes part in skirmish either T10 or 8 and clan wars most days. We share our teamspeak channel with our sister clans meaning lots of opportunity to play platoon games or just chat.

check out our recruitment page

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/585583-brt-6-17th21st-lancers-recruiting/

or clan page

http://eu.wargaming....lans/500062438/

for details

contact Lotusblossom in game or in forum,

alternatively you can also join our discord channel for recruitment https://discord.gg/37JBYSE 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users