Hello guys! What has been going on with the game?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DantePerez #1 Posted 12 December 2018 - 04:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11157 battles
  • [MESSY] MESSY

Good afternoon and greetings from Belgium , 

I have been out of the WoT scene for a while , played a game here and there over the last couple of months , but haven't been following the "news" whatsoever.

So , what has been going on? Any good changes , fun lines to grind , negative changes , drama , ... ? Would love to hear it!

It was a nice suprise to see me getting a t-50-2 when i logged back in a while ago though!

Reminds me of the olden days where 12 year old me with a shitty 100euro computer and an even worse mic was playing hide and seek in training rooms with random people ^^ ( and alot of czechs, for some reason :p )

Edited by DantePerez, 12 December 2018 - 04:29 PM.

Bordhaw #2 Posted 13 December 2018 - 11:51 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12864 battles

View PostDantePerez, on 12 December 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Good afternoon and greetings from Belgium , 

I have been out of the WoT scene for a while , played a game here and there over the last couple of months , but haven't been following the "news" whatsoever.

So , what has been going on? Any good changes , fun lines to grind , negative changes , drama , ... ? Would love to hear it!

It was a nice suprise to see me getting a t-50-2 when i logged back in a while ago though!

Reminds me of the olden days where 12 year old me with a shitty 100euro computer and an even worse mic was playing hide and seek in training rooms with random people ^^ ( and alot of czechs, for some reason :p )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users