Jump to content


Goodbye World of Tanks


  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Rommel_501 #1 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 30054 battles
  • 2
  • [HHR-A] HHR-A
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

I'm playing this game since 2011, I endured defender, I endured 268 v4, I endured 3 5 7 template. I waited and waited with patience, actually the italians came and I was happy, they were new and unique I really liked them and also started the tree, I honestly hoped that things would change for the better. But now here we are in 2018, it's christmas and what do I get for my loyalty is IS-3A..... We had a lot of fun in the past 7 years WoT, but you are not same as you used to be, it really saddens me but until at least 3 5 7 will not be changed it is goodbye.

 

Rommel_501



LethalWalou #2 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:09 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27095 battles
  • 1,177
  • [HSOP] HSOP
  • Member since:
    09-17-2012

Who are you and should we know you? Or even care?

 

Anyways, it's almost Christmas, so to be nice; Bye bye and enjoy your time with whatever you end up playing or doing.

30054



Gixxer66 #3 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18559 battles
  • 587
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

Really sorry to see you leave.

 

Can I have your stuff?

 

PS Who are you?



rustysprite #4 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:13 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22420 battles
  • 2,599
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

Member since 2011 with 30K battles and this is your first post, only to tell us that you are not going to play the game anymore

 

Why bother ?



Homer_J #5 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:15 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30162 battles
  • 32,276
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

I thought Rommel was a banned username?



XxKuzkina_MatxX #6 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52918 battles
  • 2,352
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostRommel_501, on 12 December 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

I'm playing this game since 2011, I endured defender, I endured 268 v4, I endured 3 5 7 template. I waited and waited with patience, actually the italians came and I was happy, they were new and unique I really liked them and also started the tree, I honestly hoped that things would change for the better. But now here we are in 2018, it's christmas and what do I get for my loyalty is IS-3A..... We had a lot of fun in the past 7 years WoT, but you are not same as you used to be, it really saddens me but until at least 3 5 7 will not be changed it is goodbye.

 

Rommel_501

 

Ignore the resident brat please!

 

Stick around, there're good changes coming. You said it yourself, you endured a lot of things but you might like the upcoming changes to wot.



Gixxer66 #7 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18559 battles
  • 587
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-
  • Member since:
    01-11-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 December 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

 

Ignore the resident brat please!

 

Stick around, there're good changes coming. You said it yourself, you endured a lot of things but you might like the upcoming changes to wot.

 

What changes? IS3A's OP autoloading mechanic? The 7 or more OP Premium T8 TD's per match ? The removing of more cover on maps and pushing you into more corridor fights ? Or the 70+% of bottom tier games you get in Tiers 6/7 or 8 ?

rustysprite #8 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:21 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22420 battles
  • 2,599
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 December 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

 

Ignore the resident brat please!

 

Stick around, there're good changes coming. You said it yourself, you endured a lot of things but you might like the upcoming changes to wot.

 

OP had 7 years to come onto the forum and express his opinions to WG, but he didn't

 

Had he done so he may have helped improve things...  who knows



XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:25 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52918 battles
  • 2,352
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postrustysprite, on 12 December 2018 - 07:21 PM, said:

 

OP had 7 years to come onto the forum and express his opinions to WG, but he didn't

 

Had he done so he may have helped improve things...  who knows

 

And after 7 years of playing and supporting the game he found the forums, good thing i guess!

 

 



rustysprite #10 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:27 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 22420 battles
  • 2,599
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 December 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

 

And after 7 years of playing and supporting the game he found the forums, good thing i guess!

 

 

 

I would say better late than never, but seems it may be too late

XxKuzkina_MatxX #11 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52918 battles
  • 2,352
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postrustysprite, on 12 December 2018 - 07:27 PM, said:

 

I would say better late than never, but seems it may be too late

 

Good man, it's never too late.

wsatnutter #12 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:31 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25646 battles
  • 8,367
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

im so sad the Op is departing im weeping into a bowl of sprouts as I type . OP stop being a complete spanner and read the announcement page or at least try to,

btw can I have your clock in your garage mine has a fault and I need a new one



Gremlin182 #13 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:36 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 50766 battles
  • 8,454
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Christmas is a time for tradition and one of the world of tanks traditions is players feeling the need to announce they are leaving and why.

A virtual slamming of the door.

Never seen the point myself unless it so you cannot easily change your mind without appearing foolish so more to convince yourself.

Its better than unless you change this so I like it im going and taking my ball with me.

 

Defender I could care less there just are not enough of them around, if we had 3 top tier defenders in games I would complain as its a problem

The tank isn't a problem till they fix the 3 5 7 mm

268 v4 again I barely see any its as if most of the Defenders and 268 v4s are all playing some other mode than randoms.

IS3a yeah could be a problem but again only when 3 5 7 gets removed replaced or tweaked.

 

Anyway I get the impression this isn't the usual goodby its more the other the Ill be back when this changes and quite a few seem to want 3 5 7 changed.

Anyway farewell till then enjoy Christmas



XxKuzkina_MatxX #14 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:37 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52918 battles
  • 2,352
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postwsatnutter, on 12 December 2018 - 07:31 PM, said:

im so sad the Op is departing im weeping into a bowl of sprouts as I type . OP stop being a complete spanner and read the announcement page or at least try to,

btw can I have your clock in your garage mine has a fault and I need a new one

 

What clock??? :confused:

wsatnutter #15 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:46 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 25646 battles
  • 8,367
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 December 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

 

What clock??? :confused:

 

don't worry how about you wait for the announcement from wargaming that's imminent like a shell from my kv1 on the next scout I see?

so put your toys back in the pram and hang around btw

use the forumites channel in game

password is

play4fun

there you will find likeable players who make the game less stressful



TankkiPoju #16 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21239 battles
  • 6,548
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

View Postrustysprite, on 12 December 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

OP had 7 years to come onto the forum and express his opinions to WG, but he didn't

 

Tbh it's not like WG somehow reads these forums.. or cares. This is just a place to vent for people.

XxKuzkina_MatxX #17 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:49 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 52918 battles
  • 2,352
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View Postwsatnutter, on 12 December 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

 

don't worry how about you wait for the announcement from wargaming that's imminent like a shell from my kv1 on the next scout I see?

so put your toys back in the pram and hang around btw

use the forumites channel in game

password is

play4fun

there you will find likeable players who make the game less stressful

 

You sleep posting again? :D

Joggaman #18 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24634 battles
  • 6,630
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011
Bye! All Rommels should have left long ago

Karasu_Hidesuke #19 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 16202 battles
  • 4,087
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013
:honoring:

Homer_J #20 Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30162 battles
  • 32,276
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 12 December 2018 - 05:15 PM, said:

 

Ignore the resident brat please!

 

He has 1 post to his name, hardly a resident.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users