problems with FPS in game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MrDroopy #1 Posted 13 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34962 battles

Hey guys,

I took a break for about 8-9 months from the game and now I started (actually I want to start) playing again but I have a major issue with game performance. Last time when i played (just before 1.0 came out but i tested it on test server) and the game ran just fine with max settings at 60 fps constantly. My setup is intel i5 4460 (3.2ghz-- 3.4ghz turbo), 8gb ddr3 1600mhz and gtx 970 4gb gddr5. I also have an ssd and a high speed HDD. So on this setup I should run the game perfectly at least at med settings but NO, even on low settings i have fps drops all the time  from 60 to 30-32-40 and the game is unplayable for me....i mean it lags like hell. Internet connection is fine, no issues with it.

I have tried the followings: -reinstall the game

-reinstall all graphics drivers

-change location for the game

-reinstall windows

-reinstall the game again

-updating windows and all programs (visual c++ redistributable, net framework, etc.)

-instaling directx

All of this were in vain...the game runs horrible.

I also checked (if anyone concerns) cpu/gpu temps, clock speeds...no issues what so ever...40* -45*for cpu and 60-70 for gpu. On hardware side is ok everything but it seems like a software issue and I literally dunno where to look to solve it.

Any ideas?

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:31 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Just wondering, but are you still using the same monitor as back then?

MrDroopy #3 Posted 15 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34962 battles

Thanks for the reply, at least. Well, i fixed the issue by modifying some "stuff" in the bios of the motherboard...it had something screwed up on the cpu multiplier and, somehow i got below 3ghz and even 2ghz while playing the game...that's what caused fps drop. And to ask your question, yes, I have the same pc, same components as i had before.

Eveything is fine now, no more fps drops. Can be closed.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 15 December 2018 - 10:27 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Glad to hear it is solved then. :medal:

The main reason for asking after the monitor is, is that if it got replaced with a new one, the resolution might've gone up which would increase GPU load and in turn cause lower fps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users