BAT CHAT STYLE

occupation genocide

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

amine_chakroun #1 Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29395 battles

The Bat.-Châtillon 25 t looks like it took part in military actions in Algeria, that is why you can see traditional ornaments on its hull. This what WG said. So is it ok to sell something and call it a style that represents genocide and occupation? do you guys think if they make a style for a tiger tank that has nazism theme no one will care? Well, its the same Hitler kill millions of Jews and French occupation killed millions of non-armed civilians. And the phrase that was written on the tank was how they replied to the civilians "I DONT SPEAK ARABIC" so they shoot everyone for no reason you can videos of the mass killing on youtube. Also, dear WG, if you try to write something in other languages, try to do it right there is 420 million Arabic speaker around the world sure you can someone to help for free.

14:03 Added after 3 minutes
The Bat.-Châtillon 25 t looks like it took part in military actions in Algeria, that is why you can see traditional ornaments on its hull. This what WG said. So is it ok to sell something and call it a style that represents genocide and occupation? do you guys think if they make a style for a tiger tank that has nazism theme no one will care? Well, its the same Hitler kill millions of Jews and French occupation killed millions of non-armed civilians. And the phrase that was written on the tank was how they replied to the civilians "I DONT SPEAK ARABIC" so they shoot everyone for no reason you can videos of the mass killing on youtube. Also, dear WG, if you try to write something in other languages, try to do it right there is 420 million Arabic speaker around the world sure you can someone to help for free.

Edited by amine_chakroun, 16 December 2018 - 03:03 PM.

Koko_EGY #2 Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9334 battles
  • [EA5T] EA5T
+1

Nishi_Kinuyo #3 Posted 16 December 2018 - 03:39 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 8210 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Maybe more reason for me to grind that tank since I got that skin.

Shizuthink #4 Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 36291 battles
  • [ZEON] ZEON
I personally don't get triggered over what a tank looks like so I don't care that there is a Batchat with this skin in the game nor would I care if there was a Tiger 1 with a nazi themed skin in the game.

Edited by Shizuthink, 16 December 2018 - 05:41 PM.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #5 Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:53 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25460 battles

View PostShizuthink, on 16 December 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

I personally don't get triggered over what a tank looks like so I don't care that there is a Batchat with this skin in the game nor would I care if there was a Tiger 1 with a nazi themed skin in the game.

I have to agree with you.

Lots of 'governments' screwed over a lot of people, and killed a lot, throughout history. If we were to ban all historical emblems and insignia from those countries involved in

atrocities, and 'questionable', actions, because every country has in their past done so, there wouldn't be much in the way of choice of badges for your pixel tanks.

"Yes, we screwed up a long time ago, but judge us from our actions today".

Why do so many people hang on to the bad things from out history, and not the good things ?

We should be dealing with today and tomorrow, not stuff from 30, 50, 100, 1000 years ago..

gunslingerXXX #6 Posted 16 December 2018 - 08:53 PM

Major

• Player
  • 11984 battles
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL

Euhm, it's a tank? A machine specifically designed for war?

I'm all for world peace, but complaining about this in relation to a tank game seems odd to me.

hmm, reading again, maybe you have a point. Guess its more complicated than I originally thought.. sry

Edited by gunslingerXXX, 16 December 2018 - 08:56 PM.

amine_chakroun #7 Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29395 battles

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 16 December 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

I have to agree with you.

Lots of 'governments' screwed over a lot of people, and killed a lot, throughout history. If we were to ban all historical emblems and insignia from those countries involved in

atrocities, and 'questionable', actions, because every country has in their past done so, there wouldn't be much in the way of choice of badges for your pixel tanks.

"Yes, we screwed up a long time ago, but judge us from our actions today".

Why do so many people hang on to the bad things from out history, and not the good things ?

We should be dealing with today and tomorrow, not stuff from 30, 50, 100, 1000 years ago..

08:23 Added after 5 minutes
Thats the reason why we should not add things like this in games is to not remember it WG did not only disrepect Algeria or Tunisia but also france and you guys should remember we have kids playing this game they will think its a good thing to kill. Last but not least that WG make monye out of this.

Edited by amine_chakroun, 17 December 2018 - 09:52 AM.

amine_chakroun #8 Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29395 battles
You cant say we cant hang on the bad things through history we do my friend bad and good things. My grandfather had to sell all his land to buy guns to fight the occupatin that affects all my family. And it is not history those country still existe.

Also tagged with occupation, genocide

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users