The REAL problem with the IS-3A

mechanics glitch op balance premium quickybaby

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

TankkiPoju #61 Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21652 battles

Well I stick to my opinion: WG should add "A" feature of IS3A as an "autoreloading rammer" equipment which costs 20k bonds.

This way you could add "A" to basically any normal tank or arty... "Super Conqueror A" for example. "CGC A".... "M53/55A".

What? No I am not evil why do you ask. More like chaotic neutral.

Beltalowda #62 Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 64467 battles

View PostTankkiPoju, on 18 January 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

More like chaotic neutral.

DDO Online ? Just a wild guess.

Chaotic Neutral

Alignment Change Chaotic Neutrality store icon.png
Chaotic Neutral is called the "Anarchist" or "Free Spirit" alignment. A character of this alignment is an individualist who follows his or her own heart, and generally shirks rules and traditions. Good and Evil come a distant second to their need for personal freedom, and the only reliable thing about them is how totally unreliable they are. They typically act out of self-interest, but do not specifically enjoy seeing others suffer. Many free-spirited adventurers are of this alignment. Alternatively there are madmen whose actions are chaotic, but are not themselves inclined towards evil.
An unusual subset of Chaotic Neutral is "strongly Chaotic Neutral", describing a character who behaves chaotically to the point of appearing insane. Characters of this type may regularly change their appearance and attitudes for the sake of change, and intentionally disrupt organizations for the sole reason of disrupting a lawful construct. Characters of this type include the Xaositects from the Planescape setting, and Hennet from the third edition Player's Handbook. In Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Chaotic Neutral was frequently assumed to refer to this subset. -- from Wikipedia "DnD Alignment"

try_not_to_be_Cliche #63 Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14354 battles
  • [KNTC] KNTC

View PostTankkiPoju, on 18 January 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

Well I stick to my opinion: WG should add "A" feature of IS3A as an "autoreloading rammer" equipment which costs 20k bonds.

This way you could add "A" to basically any normal tank or arty... "Super Conqueror A" for example. "CGC A".... "M53/55A".

What? No I am not evil why do you ask. More like chaotic neutral.

An real  IS3 with an autoloader would be a real OP tank. Or on my Obj.705, I want one....but 20k bonds, yeah only if I rob the WG volt.

The IS3A without the autoloader was a "not so good" tank (from hear/say in reviews etc)

Normal autoloaders ask a totally different playstyle. You must be able to reload somewhere safe. Besides the IS3a  have 3 french, 1 swedish and 1 USA autoloader.

OMG_Abaddon #64 Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9854 battles
  • [BDCP] BDCP

View PostFatigueGalaxy, on 17 January 2019 - 08:25 PM, said:

0.44 accuracy is not a problem for a tank like IS-3A. It's annoying at times but most of the time you fight in close range so accuracy doesn't matter that much.

Yeah, well, I disagree with this. People underestimate the effectiveness of playing the game with their brain instead of all-in dashing into the place they heard is the best for their tank. American tanks until T8 can hull down and play hills just as fine, some maps you're forced to use roads and a few of them you are a sitting duck. French tanks can play ridges like bosses, swedish heavies are actually designed to play ridges. Maps like Overlord you can't do much with an IS-3A except camp next to a road and get ready just in case you can flank someone, and pray for no TDs aiming at your juicy lower plating.

If you don't play vs idiots you won't be too srong unless you are top tier, where your DPM and superior armor allow you to dash in and spread the cancer around. The rest of the matches you're just another big candy.

____Green____ #65 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19192 battles
  • [T___G] T___G

IS3A

You can carry all battle, take out tier X tanks, tank destroyers, take out lt and clear out flank, and in the end of the battle miss fully aimed all 3 shots on 112hp proggeto from 150m.

The end.

You cant count on that gun, even with 7perk crew and food. That gun is sooooooooooooo random. In picture is me aiming on T4h with KML shells 1vs1 on endgame. Im behind double bush, 3 shels left. ~200-250m distance.

Sir_Beefy #66 Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24499 battles
  • [_VEG_] _VEG_

The IS3A was not only attainable via the loot box's.  Anyone could have bought it for 40 Euro over the last what, 4 years.  Those that did, and received an absolute horse manure of a tank had to eat it.  Those that didn't, had the right not to, and were right in essence, since it sucked.

So WG looked at the situation, and determined that they have a Tier 8 RASHAN HT Premium tank that is not selling and was not selling well.  SO they gave it the clip.  Now all that didn't buy got butthurt.  

Personally, I don't like the IS3A.  The gun is worse then the KV2's gun as far as accuracy and handling.  But what I find amusing is butthurt & entitlement.  People think that a commercial company needs to bend over backwards to give them free stuff.  Go to the neighborhood supermarket, and start demanding free stuff.  Go to your neighborhood sports store and demand free trainers.  use the same lame communist excuse that you use here.  I am here, therefore I demand.  See how far the owner kicks your butt across the street.

Also tagged with mechanics, glitch, op, balance, premium, quickybaby

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users