Looking for active clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Maauru #1 Posted 17 December 2018 - 03:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20224 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

After long absence from clan activities I am now looking for clan that actively participate in clan activities (CW, SH/ Advances).
Would like to participate in upcoming Campaign so preferably it should be clan that do plan to actively participate in this campaign.
Last campaign I participated in was one where they distributed IS5, Chieftain/T95 and KV-4 Kirewhatever so I would really like to participate in campaign again.

I have 22 Tier10 tanks so there should be enough available options when needed although I do not play them much (I love to grind T10 but when I get it I prefer to start new line for grind). All tanks have very good crews in them.
In T8 I do not have that big selection, only worth mentioning are probably Defender and IS-3. Hoping to get Progetto if it appear in advent calendar.
Therefore, it would be nice if clan is focused more to T10 than T8 simply as I have much better selection of good tanks there.

Please do not send me in game messages as I have them disabled (except for people from friends list). So, if you send in game message I will unfortunately not read it.
You can send your message either here on forum or as forum PM.

Thanks and have fun!

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 18 December 2018 - 10:42 AM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 58010 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Hello if you’re still looking for a clan we would very much like to hear from you. We are an active UK clan  with 98 members in main clan all 18+ that takes part in organized battle’s nights, although we take our battles serious we also have a lot fun.  come try us out see if we are for you :) .

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

a_spicey_penguin #3 Posted 18 December 2018 - 03:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28066 battles
  • [PENCO] PENCO

Hi there Maauru, I'd like to extend an invitation to you from penguin.corp. You meet our requirements for joining and would love to have you as part of the clan. We have Discord server for communication and will be getting involved with all the usual clan game modes once we have enough players, for the moment we'll be playing strongholds and will be looking to try and expand onto the global map. 

Hope to see you join

-Penguin

jimmyjimmy123 #4 Posted 21 December 2018 - 12:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23135 battles
  • [JIMMY] JIMMY

not sure that JIMMY is up to your standard YET but your welcome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users