Looking for an Active Social Clan with Female Members

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Dukemaster105 #1 Posted 18 December 2018 - 01:12 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 24238 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

Good evening. I'm a long-time veteran player with lots of experience in various team-based game modes and Clan Wars (3rd Season and IS-5 Campaign), and more recent reinventions of it and Strongholds. My interests in the game are no longer as hard-core competitive as they once were, although I still have a strong desire to do well. I'm mainly interested in doing well and having fun with like-minded people. I have no interest in clan structure power struggles, super-ego field commanders, and clan commanders with no desire to enforce proper mature behaviour within the clan. If your clan tolerates or condones bullying within the clan between clan members and sees no reason to stop it, I have no interest In you.

My main interest is to become part of a clan where proper relationships can be built, or as proper as an internet-based relationship can be. Being able to talk with other sociable people and learn more about them beyond World of Tanks, including what other games they like to play and other things about themselves. Also, I know there are gamer women out there. Perhaps more than people think, and fewer than is desired, but I would like to be around you and see how the other side lives. Whether any relationships are built by this isn't a driving force, simply to be around gamers that are different from the normal gamer-guy. This is not pervy, please don't take it as such.

If you need any more information, please ask, I've go nowhere else to go.

https://www.noobmete...r105/500225881/

Lenorra #2 Posted 18 December 2018 - 04:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30062 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

Sent you a message

Edited by Lenorra, 18 December 2018 - 04:48 AM.

jimmyjimmy123 #3 Posted 21 December 2018 - 12:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23368 battles
  • [JIMMY] JIMMY

You welcome to join clan JIMMY but if its a wife your really looking for I dont think you find it here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users