Retarded Team Damage people

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Teodosije #1 Posted 20 December 2018 - 04:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5874 battles
  • [OSRS] OSRS

I've just finished a game with my E 75 on Studzianki.

I've grabbed the factory position, because of sidescraping and this guy with the Badger comes behind me, and starts pushing me out of the position. I pushed back, all while trying to hit the enemy on the other side. In the end, that guy killed me because he was frustrated.

Don't get me wrong, I ain't no pro, I would probably die a few minutes later, but was that so hard to ping "Fall back" or just type "move"?

I just got back into the game after a long time, and *edited such as these are making me quit again.

Edited by m_nick, 20 December 2018 - 06:56 PM.
Insulting

Seldarine #2 Posted 20 December 2018 - 04:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17586 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Quite right I would shoot you as well in that position if you did that.

You going to that position and sidescraping, instead of using it as a hulldown, means you have blocked it from being used by anyone else on your team. How do you think a badger can do anything with you driving like that ?

I can't stand selfish players like you, who make it impossible for your team mates to do anything.  Where else do you think a badger can go on that map without getting wrecked by arty ?

cro001 #3 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:00 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30916 battles
  • [GX] GX
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Teodosije #4 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5874 battles
  • [OSRS] OSRS

Well, there's the other side of that hallway. And second, he could at least use ping, it's not like that he is blazing at 60km/h so he can't type.

Also, there was only one arty.

Edited by Teodosije, 20 December 2018 - 05:04 PM.

Seldarine #5 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17586 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostTeodosije, on 20 December 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

Well, there's the other side of that hallway. And second, he could at least use ping, it's not like that he is blazing at 60km/h so he can't type.

Also, there was only one arty.

It would be a genuine Christmas miracle if the sort of player who ignorantly blocks a spot like that actually listens and makes room for other people.

They block the spot for some reason, either they have no clue how to allow their team mates to also shoot at the same time as them, they don't care about their team mates (they don't want to win), or they just have the situational awareness and intelligence of a grilled sardine. Whatever the reason, people who drive that way won't change because of anything you say or ping during a battle.

Maybe you are that one unique player who actually listens to what his team mates try and communicate in a battle, if so I apologize for my generalization, however I doubt it, since you chose to side scrape in the first place on that location which is clearly meant for playing hull down and an unfortunately essential part of the map for some tank types. 

Teodosije #6 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5874 battles
  • [OSRS] OSRS

View PostSeldarine, on 20 December 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

It would be a genuine Christmas miracle if the sort of player who ignorantly blocks a spot like that actually listens and makes room for other people.

They block the spot for some reason, either they have no clue how to allow their team mates to also shoot at the same time as them, they don't care about their team mates (they don't want to win), or they just have the situational awareness and intelligence of a grilled sardine. Whatever the reason, people who drive that way won't change because of anything you say or ping during a battle.

Maybe you are that one unique player who actually listens to what his team mates try and communicate in a battle, if so I apologize for my generalization, however I doubt it, since you chose to side scrape in the first place on that location which is clearly meant for playing hull down and an unfortunately essential part of the map for some tank types. 

Believe it or not, I would move. I'm that guy who flips over stuck teammates, and I don't want to ruin anyone's game with my idiotic behavior.

Also, here's how map looked like. He could say "cover other flank, let me here". It wouldn't be a problem. But ramming someone and expect to read your mind is a bit stupid.

Attached Thumbnails

AzoreanOutkast #7 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10158 battles

Reading this i can only think...

Really?! Cmon, even if a player is wrong u give him the chance to change dont need to be a [edited]and push it out to die!

But hey... AS i can see there are lot of ppl that are trolls in this game and shoot u, ram u, push u, and dont need any valid reason for it, may just be he wants u to go die in a open area so he racks more damage and u say no and... bummm!

Respect to other players is important, as well as teach other players especially those with less games to play well, raging, doing troll stuff to others dont resolve or improve nothing just makes it worst.

Teodosije #8 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5874 battles
  • [OSRS] OSRS

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 20 December 2018 - 04:24 PM, said:

Reading this i can only think...

Really?! Cmon, even if a player is wrong u give him the chance to change dont need to be a [edited]and push it out to die!

But hey... AS i can see there are lot of ppl that are trolls in this game and shoot u, ram u, push u, and dont need any valid reason for it, may just be he wants u to go die in a open area so he racks more damage and u say no and... bummm!

Respect to other players is important, as well as teach other players especially those with less games to play well, raging, doing troll stuff to others dont resolve or improve nothing just makes it worst.

It happened to me once that a guy pushed me out (I was LT, and he was HT) behind a rock right in front of the enemy.

Why, I cannot comprehend.

I mean yeah, we all have "our spots", but if someone grabs "mine", I stand next to him, and that's it.

Seldarine #9 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 17586 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

I always treat other players with initial respect and courtesy, I go out of my way sometimes to make sure others can shoot and move freely around me,  I always ask in chat if they can not block, and in return, surely close to 99% of the time they either ignore or treat me in response with the complete opposite attitude of which I treat them. After that, It's fair game in my opinion.

This game kills good will and friendly behavior in people like me due to the complete and utter toxicity, ignorance and stupidity of a very very large percentage of the player base. 

Teodosije #10 Posted 20 December 2018 - 05:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5874 battles
  • [OSRS] OSRS

View PostSeldarine, on 20 December 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

I always treat other players with initial respect and courtesy, I go out of my way sometimes to make sure others can shoot and move freely around me,  I always ask in chat if they can not block, and in return, surely close to 99% of the time they either ignore or treat me in response with the complete opposite attitude of which I treat them. After that, It's fair game in my opinion.

This game kills good will and friendly behavior in people like me due to the complete and utter toxicity, ignorance and stupidity of a very very large percentage of the player base. 

And yet again, you keep asking nicely, which is great. I went through the replay again, to see if I have missed ping or chat, and no. Not a word. He just rammed my tank (Look at the map, how far behind is he, he had time) and shot me at the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users