Is there any program/website that helps collect tanks?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Andrius #1 Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:51 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 18119 battles

Hi. So yeah i want to collect all the tanks in wot. But keeping track of all the tanks is extremely hard. I currently have a text document where i count all my tanks, but updating it all the time is too much work. And i dont know how many tanks there are in the game anyway so i dont know what tanks i am missing...

So i wonder if there is any program or website that could help with that? Some sort of program that would have a complete list of all the tanks in the game and allow me to tag the tanks that i already have and show my completion % and stuff like that? Is there anything like that?

Jigabachi #2 Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:04 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
But... why? Do you realize that this would require you to invest hundreds and hundreds of euros into some pixel tanks you most definitely won't even play much? Bonus points for doing that in a game that is going down the drain right now.

I mean... if that's your kind of thing, go ahead - who am I to judge?! But to me that's just... strange. I'd rather collect stamps...

Edited by Jigabachi, 21 December 2018 - 10:06 AM.

KL_loves_arty #3 Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 250 battles
And the day will come that the servers will shut down, THEY WILL. And there goes your collection...you will not be able to browse it anymore, just lives in your memories...will that be worth it... hardly NOT.

Edited by KL_loves_arty, 21 December 2018 - 10:25 AM.

SGT_Sprocket22 #4 Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 29837 battles

View PostAndrius, on 21 December 2018 - 08:51 AM, said:

Hi. So yeah i want to collect all the tanks in wot. But keeping track of all the tanks is extremely hard. I currently have a text document where i count all my tanks, but updating it all the time is too much work. And i dont know how many tanks there are in the game anyway so i dont know what tanks i am missing...

So i wonder if there is any program or website that could help with that? Some sort of program that would have a complete list of all the tanks in the game and allow me to tag the tanks that i already have and show my completion % and stuff like that? Is there anything like that?

​Well, your best bet is World of Tanks Wiki. It has pretty much every single tank on there. 

And maybe try Microsoft Excel for documenting purposes. 

JOSEBA_PRIME #5 Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20159 battles
  • [7SENS] 7SENS

View PostAndrius, on 21 December 2018 - 09:51 AM, said:

Skill4ltu has all the tanks of the Game (+500), he is King baboon. Look at his Page, he even have what equipment to use, his 400 3 marks, the List with every tank in EU... 

https://docs.google....MpqCME/pubhtml#

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users