do i need to play arty for personal missions rewards?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Homer_J #21 Posted 29 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Field Marshal

• 33120 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSimeon85, on 29 December 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

To waste orders, a valuable resource on them is IMO not a viable option,

That is your personal choice.

It really is that simple.  You can use the orders or you can play arty.  Your choice.

Darky1029 #22 Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 14895 battles
  • [EVILC] EVILC

You dont have to, but its dumb that you have to complete every other one with honors to skip arty missions, its taking me for ever because of it, since i dont play heavies and spgs, ive completed everything with honors and havent done a single heavy or spg mission, so im just stuck.

AND the fact that you HAVE to play arty to get the excalibur is pure retardery, because there are people who came here to drive tanks, not to play what seems like a browser game.

Edited by Darky1029, 29 December 2018 - 02:24 PM.

PayMore #23 Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29025 battles

View Postsnertone, on 28 December 2018 - 02:37 PM, said:

i thought i didnt need to play arty for reward tank with personal missions if i completed all ze missions with honor?ive done all ht lt mt td missions with honor but cant claim tank.

do i really need to play arty?

Yes. You will enjoy it too. Just dl xvm first. Red players dont move around a lot.

WoT_RU_Doing #24 Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 59694 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

View PostDarky1029, on 29 December 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

You dont have to, but its dumb that you have to complete every other one with honors to skip arty missions, its taking me for ever because of it, since i dont play heavies and spgs, ive completed everything with honors and havent done a single heavy or spg mission, so im just stuck.

AND the fact that you HAVE to play arty to get the excalibur is pure retardery, because there are people who came here to drive tanks, not to play what seems like a browser game.

The tanks are rewards for achieving accomplishments in a wide variety of vehicles, and researching multiple lines. They are intended to give you something to work towards, and get you to invest more time and potentially money, into the game. Of course WG want you playing all classes before they give you a free tank. I think anyone who claims that that's unfair must be delusional.

Homer_J #25 Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:58 PM

Field Marshal

• 33120 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDarky1029, on 29 December 2018 - 01:22 PM, said:

AND the fact that you HAVE to play arty to get the excalibur 

You don't have to.

There is one arty mission in that set, use an order if it bothers you that much.

Soup_Potato #26 Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 374 battles

View PostDarky1029, on 29 December 2018 - 02:22 PM, said:

But actually you don't have to play arty to get the Excalibur. Only set that has arty missions as primary is the UK/US/PL set and it has 2 of them. You can get 3 orders from the other sets and use 2 orders for those missions. For Chimera the UK/US/PL set has 2 arty primary missions and the RU/CH set has 1. You can use that one order for the RU/CH set or just get the 2 orders from other sets and once again use them for the arty missions. This way you have 3 orders left while you start the 279 missions. In 279 missions once again RU/CH has 1 arty mission and UK/US/PL has 3. So in total you have to use 9 orders for arty missions if you don't want to do them. After those you still have 3 orders left and you can skip one of the 15th missions on 279.

The whole system is made so that you are able to get all the reward tanks without playing arty, just like the first set of personal missions was before the changes. If you don't play required classes, it will be harder for you to do them of course. The Excalibur missions, and Stug IV ones especially, are just way too easy to use orders on. You can do them in tier 6 arties so it wouldn't be wise to use orders on them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users