Jump to content


World record breaking bug?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

hasnainrakha57 #1 Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15030 battles
  • 714
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013
So this player(obj430)sent me msg about gold spamming from last game but his msg is placed in wrong chat and I got scared that Dava_117 account got hacked until I realized the whole situation.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_017.jpg   1.34MB

Edited by hasnainrakha57, 28 December 2018 - 04:02 PM.


1ucky #2 Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 76973 battles
  • 1,100
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 28 December 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

So this player(obj430)sent me msg about gold spamming from last game but his msg is placed in wrong chat and I got scared that Dava_117 account got hacked until I realized the whole situation.

 

Raw video tape footage or it didn't happen.

Mail the cassette to support, and hope they have some device that's able to play it.

Just too easy to photoshop these days.



Bordhaw #3 Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:16 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12885 battles
  • 3,051
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 28 December 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

So this player(obj430)sent me msg about gold spamming from last game but his msg is placed in wrong chat and I got scared that Dava_117 account got hacked until I realized the whole situation.

 



Homer_J #4 Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:23 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30191 battles
  • 32,332
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 28 December 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

 his msg is placed in wrong chat 

A few people reported that chats got merged during the attempts to fix it earlier this year.  Sounds like the same / a similar issue.



m1x_angelico #5 Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:29 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23701 battles
  • 1,080
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015

View PostHomer_J, on 28 December 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

A few people reported that chats got merged during the attempts to fix it earlier this year.  Sounds like the same / a similar issue.

 

IoI :D

PervyPastryPuffer #6 Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:35 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31920 battles
  • 2,700
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013
I'm just here to say I like the fact there's a 430U on your team called "MEGACAMPER" :D

hasnainrakha57 #7 Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 15030 battles
  • 714
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
  • Member since:
    08-01-2013

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 28 December 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

I'm just here to say I like the fact there's a 430U on your team called "MEGACAMPER" :D

Lol not only his name the way he played I would like to rly show his replay we wanted a lot of help from him but he didn't listened and team called him he is noob leave him....and he did what we requested him when we all died 

 


Edited by hasnainrakha57, 28 December 2018 - 11:39 PM.


PervyPastryPuffer #8 Posted 29 December 2018 - 12:24 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31920 battles
  • 2,700
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View Posthasnainrakha57, on 28 December 2018 - 11:34 PM, said:

Lol not only his name the way he played I would like to rly show his replay we wanted a lot of help from him but he didn't listened and team called him he is noob leave him....and he did what we requested him when we all died

 

...sounds all too familiar unfortunately. :( Why do people play like that? It can hardly even be called playing.

Homer_J #9 Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:18 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30191 battles
  • 32,332
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostPervyPastryPuffer, on 28 December 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

 

...sounds all too familiar unfortunately. :( Why do people play like that? It can hardly even be called playing.

 

Because the are pro and you are all dragging down their win rate.

PayMore #10 Posted 29 December 2018 - 02:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 24002 battles
  • 135
  • Member since:
    05-24-2013
I hope my credit card information is safe with WG after seeing this.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users