I just want to whine about the MM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

Ladtus #1 Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8977 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

Just look at my win rate this week and you will see, 1 week ago  it began, I lost many rounds even when i was try harding, But it was fine and began playing favourite tanks like the ELC Even 90 to have fun and i'm very good in that tank (No idea why) I had 57% on it

*edited*it got down to 53% and i was done with WOT, Took a break the next day and yeah...

Lost many times again so i began playing the OP tank (Not that Op) The Chrysler K cus i like the armour on it and i had 57% winrate and it's going down to 56% 

I just don't get it cus i only get 30% wins this week and most times it's the first 5 min where half of my team is already dead, I just don't know if i'm so damn unlucky, ur it's the matchmaking laughing at me

This 5X XP event i took advantage of to grind some tech trees, and damn,*edited* to get a win on those

I'm starting to play like an complete idiot just throwing myzelf into battle and hope we will win to make use of the 5X Xp event

Cus traying to play as good as possible won't do any good

I'm gonna take a break again and hope I don't keep loosing

I would't mine loosing many times if it's atleast close match, But it's always one point i can already tell it's already lost 

Even when i won some rounds it was damn close

I don't believe MM is even fair

Ur maybe i'm just so damn unlicky this weekend

I know i'm whining but this isn't fun 

I just want to know what you guys do when you experience this just like me

Edited by NickMustaine, 30 December 2018 - 07:44 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

WoT_RU_Doing #2 Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:25 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 57826 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

Playing at weekends when events are on

Playing in School Holidays

Playing at Christmas

So you've already ticked two of the three times you get less experienced players online. Wait until tomorrow and you've got all three. If you're that worried about winrate, stop playing immediately if things aren't going your way. Also figure out what time of day/week gives you the best results. Alternatively, just ignore stats and actually enjoy the game. Your choice. 

Karasu_Hidesuke #3 Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:30 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17029 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
As the Mods are not creatures of the night, better make most of your opportunity...

BeefCrtinBandit #4 Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 7185 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
the mm isn't anywhere near as bad as the intelligence level of the typical player.  Dead in less than two minutes most games.  That's the real problem.

malachi6 #5 Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:37 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

Fair is giving you wins.  Fair is giving you opposition to keep your 56% win rate.  Fair is that which massages your ego?

Ladtus #6 Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8977 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 28 December 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

Playing at weekends when events are on

Playing in School Holidays

Playing at Christmas

So you've already ticked two of the three times you get less experienced players online. Wait until tomorrow and you've got all three. If you're that worried about winrate, stop playing immediately if things aren't going your way. Also figure out what time of day/week gives you the best results. Alternatively, just ignore stats and actually enjoy the game. Your choice. 

It's hard cus winning is what make me enjoy the game, i also enjoy games with loosing but most of them are close, these kinds of games that i got lately made it look like it's impossible to win

Wich is not fun for me

XxKuzkina_MatxX #7 Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:01 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 53231 battles

View Postmalachi6, on 28 December 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

Fair is giving you wins.  Fair is giving you opposition to keep your 56% win rate.  Fair is that which massages your ego?

Of course you're right...

Fair is putting all the "gifted" in one team so they've a challenging and exciting 3 minutes battle, so character building.

Fair is giving one team a grille 15 and the other a 268v4 in a city map.

Fair is Mines south.

Fair is Fjords west.

Fair is one team having a light in Prokhorovka and the other an extra TD.

and the list goes on, get off your high horse dear!

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 28 December 2018 - 10:27 PM.

Bora_BOOM #8 Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:20 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 28389 battles
  • [DID0] DID0

One week reflects on the WR with 2k battles. You should have stayed with the first account or reroll wasn't the best idea.

:trollface:

Ladtus #9 Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8977 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

View PostBora_BOOM, on 28 December 2018 - 10:20 PM, said:

One week reflects on the WR with 2k battles. You should have stayed with the first account or reroll wasn't the best idea.

:trollface:

You can say that it's reroll but my main only has 5k battles 

With a win rate of 53% (GamerNeilWeil)

It was 2 years ago when i was into Wot for the first time

This account is not here to have amazing stats

But good stats and have fun

21:29 Added after 1 minute
Even lower 3,5k games only

m1x_angelico #10 Posted 29 December 2018 - 04:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24731 battles
  • [-VETO] -VETO
Well, you cant influence distribution of the players in the teams, WG does that, but not when it comes to skill distribution. If you just want to tick off the 5x XP then throwing yourself in battle so to speak, or doing suicide runs when you realise your team will collapse and lose is a way to go. However, if you want to get the most out of the 5x XP then play each game to the best of your ability. I understand the frustration of being in a collapsing team. Even if you win, if you are playing a slow reloader or arty, you will get low base XP, which makes the match meaningless. If you were placed into 15 collapsing team matches and this is all the time you had to play for the day, you feel like you wasted your time and had no fun.

Homer_J #11 Posted 29 December 2018 - 05:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLadtus, on 28 December 2018 - 09:28 PM, said:

You can say that it's reroll but my main only has 5k battles 

With a win rate of 53% (GamerNeilWeil)

And it looks like this account is heading for the same stats as your old account now you've progressed on from seal clubbing.

Why? Because that's your level, not because the mm has it in for you.  Accept it and be happy.

Ladtus #12 Posted 29 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8977 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

View PostHomer_J, on 29 December 2018 - 05:47 PM, said:

And it looks like this account is heading for the same stats as your old account now you've progressed on from seal clubbing.

Why? Because that's your level, not because the mm has it in for you.  Accept it and be happy.

What do you mean with Seal clubbing, i'm only grinding though the tech tree, i would never seal Club

What did you see that would make me a Seal clubber?!

17:30 Added after 2 minutes

View PostLadtus, on 29 December 2018 - 06:28 PM, said:

What do you mean with Seal clubbing, i'm only grinding though the tech tree, i would never seal Club

What did you see that would make me a Seal clubber?!

and on my first account i wasn't even doing my best, It was the first time And i only jumped on it to have fun and nothing else, in this account i'm doing my best and grinding though thech Trees that i like

HassenderZerhacker #13 Posted 30 December 2018 - 12:06 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31030 battles
  • [1DPG] 1DPG

View PostLadtus, on 28 December 2018 - 08:17 PM, said:

Just look at my win rate this week and you will see, 1 week ago  it began, I lost many rounds even when i was try harding, But it was fine and began playing favourite tanks like the ELC Even 90 to have fun and i'm very good in that tank (No idea why) I had 57% on it

*edited*it got down to 53% and i was done with WOT, Took a break the next day and yeah...

Lost many times again so i began playing the OP tank (Not that Op) The Chrysler K cus i like the armour on it and i had 57% winrate and it's going down to 56% 

I just don't get it cus i only get 30% wins this week and most times it's the first 5 min where half of my team is already dead, I just don't know if i'm so damn unlucky, ur it's the matchmaking laughing at me

This 5X XP event i took advantage of to grind some tech trees, and damn,*edited*to get a win on those

I'm starting to play like an complete idiot just throwing myzelf into battle and hope we will win to make use of the 5X Xp event

Cus traying to play as good as possible won't do any good

I'm gonna take a break again and hope I don't keep loosing

I would't mine loosing many times if it's atleast close match, But it's always one point i can already tell it's already lost 

Even when i won some rounds it was damn close

did you spend money on WoT in the last 30 days?

no?

if you do, your MM will get better.

Bordhaw #14 Posted 30 December 2018 - 01:52 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 14894 battles

View PostLadtus, on 28 December 2018 - 07:17 PM, said:

*edited* it got down to 53% and i was done with WOT, Took a break the next day and yeah...

Homer_J #15 Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32362 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostLadtus, on 29 December 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

You can't grind through the tiers on a new account with experience without seal clubbing.

If you really think you are improving then play your original account and watch your recent stats.

Edited by Homer_J, 30 December 2018 - 02:10 PM.

Ladtus #16 Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8977 battles
  • [GO-HA] GO-HA

View PostHomer_J, on 30 December 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

You can't grind through the tiers on a new account with experience without seal clubbing.

If you really think you are improving then play your original account and watch your recent stats.

That doesn't make sense at all, on my main account i have only grinded 1 tech tree, So if go for a new tech tree it makes me a seal clubber?!

That's not seal clubbing

Seal Clubbing is traying to take all the advantage like Vents, Food, and 100% Crew, I'm not doing any of those

That's not seal clubbing

Otherwise everyone would be a seal clubber...

15:34 Added after 1 minute

View PostLadtus, on 30 December 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

That doesn't make sense at all, on my main account i have only grinded 1 tech tree, So if go for a new tech tree it makes me a seal clubber?!

That's not seal clubbing

Seal Clubbing is traying to take all the advantage like Vents, Food, and 100% Crew, I'm not doing any of those

That's not seal clubbing

Otherwise everyone would be a seal clubber...

And i'm right

How are you even making this crapup?!

http://forum.worldof...-seal-clubbing/

NickMustaine #17 Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:49 PM

• 224 battles

Hi guys,

This thread is now close. Use the main thread if you want to talk about matchmaking.

See you soon! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users