Two incidents / opportunities to perfecting the gameplay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PanzerKFeldherrnhalle #1 Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3196 battles
  • [TIMES] TIMES
Today, in Mines, South spawn, an LT-432 took nearly 25 seconds to connect to the server after the timer reached zero. As he was very late to challenge the quarry, he turned left and made a play for the dunes. Annoyingly, he was caught before reaching the little precipice or any of the rocks / hard cover leading to it. Is it possible to buff its acceleration and top speed so that players aren't punished by internet deficiencies? It's a very aggravating but resolvable problem, luckily.

Also, of all things, a Pershing yesterday high rolled on his pen and went through the same LT-432's turret 2 times out of 4. The player uprightly asked, «What's the point of playing this when I can just role in my T-44-100? I'll lose camo but at least have a fighting chance next time I meet this Pershing. And if he upgrades to a T32, I'll match him with my IS-3.»

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 29 December 2018 - 08:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
:teethhappy:

Baldrickk #3 Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:34 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32165 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

erm... if they don't load in, it's an issue with their machine.

And its a light tank. if it gets hit, it typically gets penned.  But it's better for spotting than mediums.

xtrem3x #4 Posted 30 December 2018 - 02:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34976 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X

View PostPanzerKFeldherrnhalle, on 29 December 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

Today, in Mines, South spawn, an LT-432 took nearly 25 seconds to connect to the server after the timer reached zero. As he was very late to challenge the quarry, he turned left and made a play for the dunes. Annoyingly, he was caught before reaching the little precipice or any of the rocks / hard cover leading to it. Is it possible to buff its acceleration and top speed so that players aren't punished by internet deficiencies? It's a very aggravating but resolvable problem, luckily.

Also, of all things, a Pershing yesterday high rolled on his pen and went through the same LT-432's turret 2 times out of 4. The player uprightly asked, «What's the point of playing this when I can just role in my T-44-100? I'll lose camo but at least have a fighting chance next time I meet this Pershing. And if he upgrades to a T32, I'll match him with my IS-3.»

The 1st problem is usually a potato PC problem, not the internet.

2nd problem is fixed by playing the tank as a light tank and not being shot. If you brawl in it you have to accept that you will be shot and that it doesn't have the same armour as a medium tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users