WoT crsahing in game every 10s since december

Crash Issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DatFarmer #1 Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1896 battles

Every game I play I get about 30s into the round and the game decides to not respond (normally shortly after spotting someone)
This client is a fresh install, (no mods ever, repair tool ran and reinstalled several times, game is allowed through firewall and antivirus) (Driver is up to date, version 417.35 12/12/2018)

App data has been cleared and support dont know what the issue could be.

Game was in safe mode during the crash attached. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   eg 2.PNG   3.95MB

SuedKAT #2 Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:57 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Firstly go yo your WoT install directory, most likely C:\Games\World_of_Tanks there you'll find a file named "python.log" open that and post it's content in a spoiler here. You can also have a look at the contents yourself, press CTRL+F and search for this:

\------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

/------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Those are in WoT terms "play session dividers", in other words above the first one you have one instance of your client running and below the second one you have another. Above the first one you normally have crash related errors/issues, you might find something like this:

INFO: [Info] FATAL ERROR: RenderSystemDeviceAccess::genericInterfaceCallFailureHandler - device in unsupported state: The device has been removed. 

If you do clean your computers inside, fans and stuff since it's most likely a heating issue then, not necessarily constant heat but more spikes. 

Also since you crash after you spot someone it does sound a bit like your running the game from a HDD and not an SSD so I would be to defrag that in case it's indeed a HDD.

I would also utilize DDU - Display Driver Uninstaller ( https://www.guru3d.c...r-download.html ) to clean out all GPU drivers and reinstall them fresh again, even if you did the smart thing and pressed "perform a clean install" when you updated your GPU drivers. 

Lastly your computer have a ton of things in it, most things need drivers, so have a look so those are updated, if they are check so you don't have a BIOS update for your MOBO or GPU, they might solve all kinds of weird issues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users