RNG ARTY PAY TO WIN

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GeneralParagon #1 Posted 31 December 2018 - 02:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3821 battles
  • [SETI] SETI

I'm getting sick and tired of losing countless games because of a garbage rng system. The reason wot is losing players left right and centre is because half the games you play are incredibly unmatched and rather than trying to get players to enjoy the game with the tanks that already exist, you'd rather them go out and buy gold and premium tanks so they can actually win games. The ethos around world of tanks revolves around pay to win. People with premium tanks have a much larger advantage over those who are playing with regular tanks, which allows many people to reap the benefits, which are in this case winning more games. This causes many matches to be unbalanced as you may have a team with no premium tanks and another team with 5+ premium tanks. Which team is going to win? (Most likely the team with the premium tanks).  On top of this, I've come to realise that arty have become way too overpowered in this game. I understand it's supposed to prevent campers from sitting around all game but at the same time I'm getting one shot or at least half my hp taken out almost every other game. Arty needs to be nerfed or at least there needs to be a cap on the number of arty allowed in each match, I'd say two maximum. I've only played around 10k games across 2 accounts so I believe I've played enough to understand where this game is heading and at the moment. Overall, I think changes need to be implemented to change the matchmaking sytem is the biggest priority, which needs to be fixed in the near future. 

DrugaricaMaria #2 Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 43698 battles
  • [BERO] BERO
this is for sure worst RNG ever , can penetrate ALL and can't penetrate ALL .... TOTAL RANDOM

eekeeboo #3 Posted 08 January 2019 - 02:24 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45844 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
There's more reasons than just RNG why players leave. There is a cap on the number of arty. Premium tanks don't guarantee wins, if they did, you'd have 100% winrate tanks. 

Ninjasaky #4 Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 12544 battles
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN
Your (no)skill needs to be fixed. Take some sugar to calm you down, salt is bad.

Edited by Ninjasaky, 09 January 2019 - 05:21 PM.

Also tagged with RNG, ARTY, PAY TO WIN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users