The Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydrostat. and its Gang

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

RedlineRailgunningRemmel #41 Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42693 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Only 100eu for a tank on a tier that is not even fun to play, sounds like a good deal.

Rust_In_Peace_ #42 Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14176 battles
  • [ARON] ARON

PzSniper you don't realize, that currently 99% of players has a f.. king tons of gold from loot boxes  the LAST f.. ing thing we want to buy the bloody gold... Most of the players are disappointed about wg's greedy, milking, money hungry habit. Happy New Year, my gold still waits a worthy deal, maybe will be in next december's calendar.

#closedwallet2019

Edited by Rust_In_Peace_, 01 January 2019 - 04:37 PM.

lkstamenov #43 Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36571 battles
  • [BG-AF] BG-AF

View PostTheF0tzisLTU, on 01 January 2019 - 02:48 PM, said:

Happy new year chaps.

So WG added Skorp G to their greed boxes, it was on the advent calendar and now they are selling the bloody thing again. Stop it already. Sell some interesting tanks or something. Enough with Skorp G.

True. It is a very repetitive sale. Scorpion G is great tank indeed but most people have it already.

What lacks now is opportunities to spend gold.

I really doubt some special tanks will be available for purchase with gold. No way. Marathon tanks included.

So whats left - Prem time, prem tanks, Extras (cammo, decals) etc - I got everything from the premuim sjop. No exceptions

There must be some Special offers for either gold or money not just money

My latest idea is about rentals.

If WG is so unwilling to sell rare tanks why don't we have the opportunity to rent them from other players in exchange for credits or another tank.

This will not hurt either sales or game environment.

Example

I got Defender with  3 skills available for rent

Another player got Type 59 with 3 skills

How about a 3 day exchange ?

Or

I give my Defender and crew for 3 days in exchange of 200k credits

Playng it you make this credits in 1 hour

Its a good deal

Nothing wrong with that. And technically is not that difficult to make it  too.

15:00 Added after 4 minutes

View PostRust_In_Peace_, on 01 January 2019 - 03:40 PM, said:

maybe will be in next december's calendar.

Or Easter :)

Edited by lkstamenov, 01 January 2019 - 03:57 PM.

ThunderboltZ #44 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 27119 battles
No option to buy 50tp pr. with gold? Sad, you can Foch right off

Nathalie_23 #45 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

• 22 battles

Hello everyone,

The thread was cleaned from off topic content.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Nathalie_23

Alabamatick #46 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31849 battles

View PostPzSniper, on 01 January 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

Some ppl doesn't realize that the tank is FREE since for that value you will get the same amount of Gold, so if you need gold anyway it's a great deal.

It's a crap deal if you don't want or need to buy any gold

Edited by Alabamatick, 01 January 2019 - 07:52 PM.

Morgan_the_Reaper #47 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 74915 battles
  • [GR_GR] GR_GR

Happy new year! 

About the offer 99,  euros for a tier 5 ??

If you wait lets say 3-4 months and then put this tank on sale with a lower price bundle around 20-30 euros probably many players buy it .Now ?? With loot boxes on sale  its not even worth consider it.

And then we come to tier 5 a middle tier that cant play in any game mode so no worth even think to buy it.

We have turan- and t25 and they gather dust in garage.

Put on sale type 59-kv5-t103 and many other leaked tanks and you have a deal.

First of all put them in logical prices and without bundle.

Players gather tons of gold from lootboxes and you put you last offer without in game buy ( it was so clever to put the word ''most'' on advent calendar)

And that feeling comes from our Greek community players.

elliswf #48 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18390 battles
This just goes to show WG EU and WG in general are still blindly ignoring the community 

Rust_In_Peace_ #49 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14176 battles
  • [ARON] ARON
This deal sounds like: You buy a bread in a corner shop for 25000 EUR because you "get" it with a brand new VW Golf... what a deal... mate we need just a bread for it's price. Get it?

McLovers #50 Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:03 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14865 battles
  • [SETI] SETI

View PostPzSniper, on 01 January 2019 - 02:04 PM, said:

Some ppl doesn't realize that the tank is FREE since for that value you will get the same amount of Gold, so if you need gold anyway it's a great deal.

Yeah, perhaps you are not taking into account that everyone has plenty of gold from the loot crates?

AlkaansLV #51 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34412 battles
Yes, no shame. MILK IT!!!!!

zentor #52 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27646 battles

Hi WG,

great stuff that we could have bought advent calendar daily offers with IN-GAME gold. But we can not do it with bundles! You force us to buy extra gold in every bundle but you dont give us any option to spend this gold onto. Its outrageous!

- Whenever you sell a bundle, make it available for in-game gold TOO, as you did with advent calendar offers. Otherwise its like: "You can buy these tanks in-game for in-game gold but these other tanks are too good for you to buy with the gold you already bought. You have to pay again and we will also sell you another 3500 gold with it to push price even higher. And you cant buy anything with that gold because next bundle will be same like this one - also not available for in-game gold."

- Many players have like 30.000 gold but we cant use it. We will not spend it on decals or equipment demounting, its impossible. Just give us option to buy bundles for gold we already paid for. You will sell way more bundles in the long run and make more money ;) Everybody will be happy.

Tank you,

Zentor

AzoreanOutkast #53 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10156 battles

I see this as a replacement to the PZ2J bundle we had that is outdated now so they come up with this.

As buying stuff with gold ingame, there is plenty to spend the gold in, unless u got all premium tanks that are on the tech tree already or are not grinding some line and need to convert xp to acelerate that grind... Or u can buy premium time, etc...

Ppl always complain, if it isnt A, its B, lol!

WG is a company and as such needs to make profit so they do their business, we dont always agree with it, but its their game to do as they understand.

Some folks simply want it all free and think they are intitled to it, but u dont!

Dinux #54 Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:34 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34549 battles

View PostAzoreanOutkast, on 01 January 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

I see this as a replacement to the PZ2J bundle we had that is outdated now so they come up with this.

As buying stuff with gold ingame, there is plenty to spend the gold in, unless u got all premium tanks that are on the tech tree already or are not grinding some line and need to convert xp to acelerate that grind... Or u can buy premium time, etc...

Ppl always complain, if it isnt A, its B, lol!

WG is a company and as such needs to make profit so they do their business, we dont always agree with it, but its their game to do as they understand.

Some folks simply want it all free and think they are intitled to it, but u dont!

I agree that it´s alot of complain on the boards. It has been that for as long as I can remember.

I do not agree with you just because WG is a "business", they shall not listen to all its consumers regarding "bundles" and gold during the hole year.

That point has nothing to do with that the ppl who complain want all for free, they like the possibility

too use the gold on somthing they want and in this case, a Tank noting ells.

McLovers #55 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:46 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14865 battles
  • [SETI] SETI

View PostDinux, on 02 January 2019 - 06:34 AM, said:

I agree that it´s alot of complain on the boards. It has been that for as long as I can remember.

I do not agree with you just because WG is a "business", they shall not listen to all its consumers regarding "bundles" and gold during the hole year.

That point has nothing to do with that the ppl who complain want all for free, they like the possibility

too use the gold on somthing they want and in this case, a Tank noting ells.

For a start, nobody wants a tank for free! And secondly yes why shouldn't we be able to use the gold, it is, in fact, a currency.  And all of the tanks in the last 2 weeks that they put on "Special" have not been special at all as they were sold or in a marathon not long ago.

Sushil #56 Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:03 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 36318 battles

View PostMcLovers, on 02 January 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

For a start, nobody wants a tank for free! And secondly yes why shouldn't we be able to use the gold, it is, in fact, a currency.  And all of the tanks in the last 2 weeks that they put on "Special" have not been special at all as they were sold or in a marathon not long ago.

Agree :great:

I for instance have a limited budget for gaming and I guess most players would be having a limited budget to spend on hobby like gaming. So I only purchase premium tanks because I can get more value of those by playing for certain years and the premium tanks will be available to play till the game is live. Why should I be forced to spend in-game gold (bought with real money) on something that I don't want to.. ex. premium time (I never play more than  an hour or two on daily basis; some days I don't even play due to family obligations etc.), free exp conversion. 

If WG does not want to provide new tanks to be purchasable via gold then they should not bundle it with any premium tank.

the_nebuchadnezzar #57 Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49730 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

View PostNyxta, on 01 January 2019 - 10:02 AM, said:

What do my 11 boxes cost 20 euro?!?!

For all I know, WG have different exchange values for different currency. I paied in LEI, but the amount in euros was 18,43! 

SM1AK #58 Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 17165 battles
  • [SLOEX] SLOEX

this is exactly the thing players are angry about. it more and more feels like wg is just wanting every cent that the player has. the first news in 1.1.2019 isn't wg wishing us a happy new year, but a give us your money type news. such news has become so frequent like meeting tier 10s with a tier 8... 90%! :( it's just sad what wg has become!

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE PLAYERS AND TO WG AS WELL!

Edited by SM1AK, 02 January 2019 - 09:57 AM.

lkstamenov #59 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36571 battles
  • [BG-AF] BG-AF

View PostSM1AK, on 02 January 2019 - 09:55 AM, said:

this is exactly the thing players are angry about. it more and more feels like wg is just wanting every cent that the player has. the first news in 1.1.2019 isn't wg wishing us a happy new year, but a give us your money type news. such news has become so frequent like meeting tier 10s with a tier 8... 90%! :( it's just sad what wg has become!

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE PLAYERS AND TO WG AS WELL!

Yes indeed. A no Special Missions for Christmas and New Years Eve.

Send_Him_Off #60 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8809 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

Seems to me that WG have just checked their bank balance after the new years' corporate drink down the pub... 

What a great start to the year! Honestly, how does all this work out in your thick skulls when you decide this is a good thing to do  :facepalm:

"Happy new year people, lemme cram this already very popular premium tank down your throats again because we've had holiday pay come out this week"

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users