Jump to content


Returning of WT auf E100

return WT auf E100

  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

FIXKOD #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:57 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 23364 battles
  • 1
  • [1BGTD] 1BGTD
  • Member since:
    06-26-2012

Dear developers.


I would like to give a proposal about WT Auf E 100. And it is to return it to the game. Only players who have previously owned it will access it. Just as you did with FV215b, FV215b 183 and Foch 155. I know many people did not like it . But I think people really have to have it, to be honest. I'll be glad if you look at my proposal.

 

I wish you a successful year.



Jigabachi #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,986
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

Dear FIXKOD,

thanks for your proposal.

No, thanks.

 

Greetings and a happy new year,

everyone who has the slightest interest in gamebalance.



Ninjasaky #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12577 battles
  • 162
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011
I vote yes.

Krasnoarmeyets #4 Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 25156 battles
  • 2,687
  • [RAKIA] RAKIA
  • Member since:
    05-21-2013


Ninjasaky #5 Posted Yesterday, 07:07 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12577 battles
  • 162
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011

How about people that did not have it researched in game abstain from posting.

As you have no clue about this tank and only got destroyed in game by it thus the only thing that you can say about it is a salty "No".



FluffyRedFox #6 Posted Yesterday, 07:57 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24136 battles
  • 8,822
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostNinjasaky, on 20 January 2019 - 06:07 PM, said:

How about people that did not have it researched in game abstain from posting.

As you have no clue about this tank and only got destroyed in game by it thus the only thing that you can say about it is a salty "No".

I believe the only one being salty here is you :trollface:



Jigabachi #7 Posted Yesterday, 11:00 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,986
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostNinjasaky, on 20 January 2019 - 07:07 PM, said:

How about people that did not have it researched in game abstain from posting.

As you have no clue about this tank and only got destroyed in game by it thus the only thing that you can say about it is a salty "No".

And when a tank is as broken as that one, that is more than enough to come to the conclusion that it should stay away.

Besides that, unless your account is a reroll, you shouldn't post here, either.



Ninjasaky #8 Posted Today, 01:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12577 battles
  • 162
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011

View PostJigabachi, on 20 January 2019 - 11:00 PM, said:

And when a tank is as broken as that one, that is more than enough to come to the conclusion that it should stay away.

Besides that, unless your account is a reroll, you shouldn't post here, either.

 

I'd like to hear from more users about the problems the WT-E100 had.

FluffyRedFox #9 Posted Today, 01:10 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 24136 battles
  • 8,822
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostNinjasaky, on 21 January 2019 - 12:01 AM, said:

 

I'd like to hear from more users about the problems the WT-E100 had.

It was a ridiculously min-maxed, 1 dimensional tank that would be an extremely unhealthy addition to the game if reintroduced. Granted, tier X balance is a joke anyway, but there's no reason to more fuel into the fire.



Ninjasaky #10 Posted Today, 01:22 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12577 battles
  • 162
  • [SRBUN] SRBUN
  • Member since:
    08-27-2011

View PostFluffyRedFox, on 21 January 2019 - 01:10 AM, said:

It was a ridiculously min-maxed, 1 dimensional tank that would be an extremely unhealthy addition to the game if reintroduced. Granted, tier X balance is a joke anyway, but there's no reason to more fuel into the fire.

 

Min-maxed? Onedimensional?

 

I only understand partly what you wrote. Elaborate?



FluffyRedFox #11 Posted Today, 01:43 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 24136 battles
  • 8,822
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostNinjasaky, on 21 January 2019 - 12:22 AM, said:

 

Min-maxed? Onedimensional?

 

I only understand partly what you wrote. Elaborate?

Y'know it comes off a bit rude just saying "elaborate" :bajan:

Anyway;

Min-maxed: Stats being at the extremes of each other. In the waffles case -

- Highest clip potential

- Best gun handling at the time

but on the flip side -

-Worst camo rating in the game

-Longest clip reload.

 

One-dimensional basically means the tank could only be played one way. You poke out, dump your clip and go afk for a minute, rinse and repeat. You couldn't exactly do much else since the reload and paper turret gimps your flexibility.



Jigabachi #12 Posted Today, 09:05 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,986
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
It's THE archetypal glass cannon. Can get killed by a t1 tank but dishes out maximum damage. That kind of balance simply doesn't work in a game like this one.





Also tagged with return, WT auf E100

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users