Joining next round in stronghold battle failure due server bugs

bugs EU2 server penalty

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: EU2 server bugs (4 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Does server EU2 have bugs and is not letting players to ready their tanks

1. Yes (4 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

alion_hero #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42465 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_

Hello Alain, 
Your answer is not that we expected. 
We will discuss inside our comunity this topic and further actions will be done. 
Again this is an dissapointing action by wargaming. 
This is sad and I think will lead to futrher negative opinion about this game. 
For the moment thank you for nothing. 
Bye.

Hello alion_hero,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As I said in my previous answer, if you will receive a compensation, it will be automatically for all concerned players with there is a confirmed issue.

Unfortunately, nothing appeared on the server for this week-end.

Furthermore, our team can't remove warning your received from the in-game system. I can only invite you to keep start battles with your clan.

If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Happy New Year and good luck on the battlefield!

Kind regards,

Hello Alain, 
Is not my computer fault for not entering in battle for stronghold round. Your server EU2 is full of bugs and sometimes is not letting players to select or press ready button once they have selected the tank.Also I do not belive that my clan deserved an penalty în situation that we won 3 rounds and when we wanted to play next we could not be able to launch the battle.... 
Please be kind and reconsider your opinion and procced with fair play policies and guvernul us well deserved compensation and remove penalty given to our clan. 
This time I expect an fair answer and competent one 
Regards 
alion_hero Executive of _ELF_

Hello alion_hero,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Customer Support Team regarding your game issue.

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I will do my best to help you. There may be many reasons for this, as well as solutions, let's take a look together!

1) If the Game Cache is corrupted, this can lead to some issues. I invite you to clean your cache:
  1. Press Win+R

2. Then type %appdata%\wargaming.net

3. Delete the entire World of Tanks folder

2) You have to Remove your Mods as they can cause a lot of unnecessary trouble.
  1. Go inside your res_mods folder, by default: C:\games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\

2. Remove everything from the res_mods folder, create an empty folder named after the most recent game version, in this case 1.0.0.2

I hope the initial troubleshooter did the trick and that you continue to enjoy the game as much as possible.

If this didn't help you, please send us a WGCheck report:
​‌‍‎‏ ‭‭‬‫‪  
How to create a WGCheck report?

Additionally, we would ask you to include the following information:
  • Screenshots of the error/issue, if possible.

• Detailed description of the issue.

Please note that your team doesn't have the power to remove warning received by the in-game system or to send you a compensation.

If you received a warning, I invite you to continu to launch battles on the Clan War with your clan.

If you continu to can't join a battle without mods and the issue is on our side, maybe a compensation will be provided. But this one will be automatically send after will collected enough datas.

I apologize for the inconvenience of the situation, Commander.

If you have any other questions, or if this situation unfortunately persists, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

I wish you a happy New Year and much success on the battlefield!

Kind regards,

Hello wargaming crew, 
He had some technical problems during today stronghold by not letting players to set the chosen tank on ready mode. For this reason we were not able to join next battle. 
It might be an server side problem. 
So result of not being able to battle we got an penalty. This is not fair. 
Please have an look on attached files and correct this issue. We won fair all three marches and we deserve all boxes not only 5596 . 
Looking forward your correct answer and correct this unfair penalty given to our clan.

Hello Alain, 
We will discuss inside our comunity this topic and further actions will be done. 
Bye.

Hello alion_hero,

As I said in my previous answer, if you will receive a compensation, it will be automatically for all concerned players with there is a confirmed issue.

Furthermore, our team can't remove warning your received from the in-game system. I can only invite you to keep start battles with your clan.

Kind regards,

Hello Alain, 
Is not my computer fault for not entering in battle for stronghold round. Your server EU2 is full of bugs and sometimes is not letting players to select or press ready button once they have selected the tank.Also I do not belive that my clan deserved an penalty în situation that we won 3 rounds and when we wanted to play next we could not be able to launch the battle.... 
Please be kind and reconsider your opinion and procced with fair play policies and guvernul us well deserved compensation and remove penalty given to our clan. 
Regards 

Hello alion_hero,

Thank you for contacting the Wargaming Customer Support Team regarding your game issue.

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I will do my best to help you. There may be many reasons for this, as well as solutions, let's take a look together!

1) If the Game Cache is corrupted, this can lead to some issues. I invite you to clean your cache:
  1. Press Win+R

1. Go inside your res_mods folder, by default: C:\games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\

2. Remove everything from the res_mods folder, create an empty folder named after the most recent game version, in this case 1.0.0.2

I hope the initial troubleshooter did the trick and that you continue to enjoy the game as much as possible.

​‌‍‎‏ ‭‭‬‫‪  

Please note that your team doesn't have the power to remove warning received by the in-game system or to send you a compensation.

If you received a warning, I invite you to continu to launch battles on the Clan War with your clan.

If you continu to can't join a battle without mods and the issue is on our side, maybe a compensation will be provided. But this one will be automatically send after will collected enough datas.

If you have any other questions, or if this situation unfortunately persists, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Hello wargaming crew, 
He had some technical problems during today stronghold by not letting players to set

Hello Alain, 
Bye.

Hello alion_hero,

Kind regards,

Hello Alain, 
Regards 

Hello alion_hero,

1. Press Win+R

​‌‍‎‏ ‭‭‬‫‪  

Kind regards,

Hello wargaming crew, 
He had some technical problems during today stronghold by not letting players to set the chosen tank on ready mode. For this reason we were not

Hello Alain, 
Bye.

Hello alion_hero,

Kind regards,

Hello Alain, 
Regards 

Hello alion_hero,

1. Press Win+R

​‌‍‎‏ ‭‭‬‫‪  

Kind regards,

Hello wargaming crew, 
He had some technical problems during today stronghold by not letting players to set the chosen tank on ready mode. For this reason we were not able to join next battle. 
Please have an look on attached files and correct this issue. We won fair all three marches and we deserve all boxes not only 5596 . 
Looking forward your correct answer and correct this unfair penalty given to our clan.

able to join next battle. 

the chosen tank on ready mode. For this reason we were not able to join next battle. 
Looking forward your correct answer and co
rrect this unfair penalty given to our clan.

Attached Thumbnails

Hage41 #2 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21963 battles
  • [FAUF] FAUF
We just had the same problem, so this is pretty popular problem. Neither of teams could not enter the game and after that nothing happens. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users