team damage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

Mad_Cris #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

Thanks for editing my post wargaming. I didnt expect you to act professional anyway as usual.

Edited by Mad_Cris, 01 January 2019 - 09:38 PM.
N&Sh

Nishi_Kinuyo #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:13 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

Looks like WG staff saw your post and took actions: by removing the naming&shaming from your post. :trollface:

Hope that was what you were looking for, because you're out of luck otherwise.

Mad_Cris #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 January 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

Looks like WG staff saw your post and took actions: by removing the naming&shaming from your post. :trollface:

Hope that was what you were looking for, because you're out of luck otherwise.

They removed the names and the replay link i posted LoL! Well its seems this idiots spread the word that its okay to damage team kill or abuse a team mate with out any repercution. Logic!

Edited by Mad_Cris, 01 January 2019 - 09:38 PM.

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostMad_Cris, on 01 January 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

They removed the names and the replay link i posted LoL! Well its seems this idiots spread the word that its okay to damage or kill a team mate with out any repercution. Logic!

And you're misinterpretating things.

Naming and shaming someone is  explicitely against the forum rules, which you obviously broke.

Whining about teamkillers, hackers, dingers, fame members, etc. on the forum isn't going to help anyone.

Reporting them either through the in-game report system or through a ticket to support...

Well... lets just say it stands a slightly better chance.

Edited by Nishi_Kinuyo, 01 January 2019 - 08:31 PM.

Mad_Cris #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 January 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

Naming and shaming someone is  explicitely against the forum rules, which you obviously broke.

Whining about teamkillers, hackers, dingers, fame members, etc. on the forum isn't going to help anyone.

Reporting them either through the in-game report system or through a ticket to support...

What you are saying is: Abusing a team mate in game threatening him with team kill if he dont comply is completely fine but reporting the incident is misinterpreting and rule breaking? That make perfect sense to you and wargaming i gues. In game report system its a joke by the way a bot will send you an automatic email that looks like: We are sorry etc.  

Edited by Mad_Cris, 01 January 2019 - 10:06 PM.

Jigabachi #6 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 01 January 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

Abusing a team mate in game threatening him with team kill if he dont comply is misinterpreting and reporting the incident you is breaking the rules. Right! In game report system its a joke by the way a bot send you an automatic email that looks like: We are sorry etc.  

Calm down, roll your chair back a meter to get a bit distance and a clearer view on this.

1. Your post got edited because you broke the "naming&shaming" rule. A rule that you should know, because you did totally read the forum rules.

2. Only because the mods enforce the forum rules, doesn't mean that they defend the people you named&shamed. That's a horribly childish misinterpretation.

3. Starting this kind of thread here is 100% pointless.

Mad_Cris #7 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostJigabachi, on 01 January 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

Calm down, roll your chair back a meter to get a bit distance and a clearer view on this.

1. Your post got edited because you broke the "naming&shaming" rule. A rule that you should know, because you did totally read the forum rules.

2. Only because the mods enforce the forum rules, doesn't mean that they defend the people you named&shamed. That's a horribly childish misinterpretation.

3. Starting this kind of thread here is 100% pointless.

*edited

Edited by flashmove_iron, 03 January 2019 - 11:01 AM.
*This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate content.

Nishi_Kinuyo #8 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:49 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostMad_Cris, on 01 January 2019 - 08:49 PM, said:

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 January 2019 - 08:30 PM, said:

What you are saying is: Abusing a team mate in game threatening him with team kill if he dont comply is completely fine but reporting the incident is misinterpreting and rule breaking? That make perfect sense to you and wargaming i gues. In game report system its a joke by the way a bot will send you an automatic email that looks like: We are sorry etc.  

Except that you stated in your now-edited post, that you did not report him and instead went onto the forum to whine about it.

Mad_Cris #9 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 01 January 2019 - 10:49 PM, said:

Except that you stated in your now-edited post, that you did not report him and instead went onto the forum to whine about it.

Excuse me who sed something about whining? Dont you think you are using that word to often? I will not go down to your level and im asking you politely to move along!  

Jigabachi #10 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMad_Cris, on 01 January 2019 - 10:20 PM, said:

*edited

Feel free to tell me where I'm wrong. Feel free to tell me how my postcount matters here. Feel free to show me where I harassed you.

Edited by flashmove_iron, 03 January 2019 - 11:04 AM.

Homer_J #11 Posted 02 January 2019 - 09:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30191 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMad_Cris, on 01 January 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

They removed the names and the replay link i posted LoL! Well its seems this idiots spread the word that its okay to damage team kill or abuse a team mate with out any repercution. Logic!

There are repercussions if it is reported in the correct manner.  For team damage the repercussions are automatic.  Also there is an automatic system now in place for in game chat.  For anything else raise a ticket.

There are also repercussions for breaking the forum rules.

And if you believe you are being harassed then you will find the report button right below the person's avatar.

Nishi_Kinuyo #12 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 8070 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostHomer_J, on 02 January 2019 - 09:47 PM, said:

And if you believe you are being harassed then you will find the report button right below the person's avatar.

:medal:

Also, is it still harassment if its true what I said? :confused:

Mad_Cris #13 Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 02 January 2019 - 10:05 PM, said:

:medal:

Also, is it still harassment if its true what I said? :confused:

About what truth are you talking exactly? I am not the one guilty here okay am the one that was put in a difficult situation in to the game and as you probably know wg is wiping their asses with our tickets and all i wanted to do was to put the facts on the table have a discution about it and people who did it to be punished. But i cant do that because wonder woman and [edited]superman here jump at my throat shaming me because i broke the forum rules. Dude who the [edited]cares about the forum rules if wg treat their customers like [edited]!

Edited by Mad_Cris, 03 January 2019 - 09:23 PM.

SiliconSidewinder #14 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:02 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28045 battles

View PostMad_Cris, on 03 January 2019 - 08:53 PM, said:

About what truth are you talking exactly? I am not the one guilty here okay am the one that was put in a difficult situation in to the game and as you probably know wg is wiping their asses with our tickets and all i wanted to do was to put the facts on the table have a discution about it and people who did it to be punished. But i cant do that because wonder woman and [edited]superman here jump at my throat shaming me because i broke the forum rules. Dude who the [edited]cares about the forum rules if wg treat their customers like [edited]!

but you are guilty! gulty of name and shame, which is why the mods kindly edited your post. ( they could offcourse just slapped you with a ban or something, but they are beeing nice which we are all thankfull for )

as for the rest => that's what the support is for: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/de/products/wot/?utm_content=cm-top&utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wot-forum

Mad_Cris #15 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 03 January 2019 - 10:02 PM, said:

but you are guilty! gulty of name and shame, which is why the mods kindly edited your post. ( they could offcourse just slapped you with a ban or something, but they are beeing nice which we are all thankfull for )

as for the rest => that's what the support is for: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/de/products/wot/?utm_content=cm-top&utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wot-forum

Is that so? Those who dmg/team kill me are doing just fine and no one is doing anything about it and this is the best part i am the one punished and i must be greatful as well because they didnt ban me! Are you [edited]kidding me?! You know what? I dont give a [edited]! This are not rules this is garbage! 

Evilier_than_Skeletor #16 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18609 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

View PostMad_Cris, on 03 January 2019 - 10:41 PM, said:

Is that so? Those who dmg/team kill me are doing just fine and no one is doing anything about it and this is the best part i am the one punished and i must be greatful as well because they didnt ban me! Are you [edited]kidding me?! You know what? I dont give a [edited]! This are not rules this is garbage!
Aren't you the guy who likes to leave matches early or suicide, if your spider sense starts tingling that it might be a loss...Oh the irony  :trollface:

Mad_Cris #17 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 03 January 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

Aren't you the guy who likes to leave matches early or suicide, if your spider sense starts tingling that it might be a loss...Oh the irony  :trollface:

I leave if real life calls me but never suicide i get tk some times because i refuse to spot for idiots like you.

Edited by Mad_Cris, 03 January 2019 - 11:37 PM.

SiliconSidewinder #18 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:40 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28045 battles

View PostMad_Cris, on 03 January 2019 - 10:41 PM, said:

in short: you only care about the rules if they give you what you want, otherwise they are [edited].

nice talking to you and goodbye

Evilier_than_Skeletor #19 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18609 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP

View PostMad_Cris, on 03 January 2019 - 11:35 PM, said:

I leave if real life calls me but never suicide i get tk some times because i refuse to spot for idiots like you.

You have a really short memory.

View PostMad_Cris, on 19 August 2018 - 12:22 PM, said:

As you see im playing this game from 2012 and in all this time i developed a sixth sense that allow me to indentify a lost game before it starts. And i even have a alert system that tells me: Lost game alert go back to garage and start a new one. You dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure a game is lost when half of the team die in one minute dumbo.

View PostMad_Cris, on 23 September 2018 - 12:57 PM, said:

Ask wg to remove back to garage button. Dont blame me i am not the one fixing the game.

View PostMad_Cris, on 23 September 2018 - 01:58 PM, said:

In my case i left the game before end and lets say its okay do be penalized but in other cases like disconnect crash etc you still get 0 credits 0 exp. But my topic was about the wave of lost games i started to experience about 2 months ago and as you can see in the screenshots i start to leave game before end unwilling to invest any time in games where half team die in 1 minute after start.

Mad_Cris #20 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42636 battles
  • [CMC3] CMC3

View PostEvilier_than_Skeletor, on 04 January 2019 - 12:27 AM, said:

You have a really short memory.

The sixth sense thing was ironic but you must be very stupid to take it serious no ofence. And lets say i left the game few times when real life called me its like you dont know what it means because you dont have areal life anyway. So what? As you can see i only have few topics on forum since 2012 where i adress real issues but every time muppets like show up trying to look smart so i will ask you a fair question: Did you ever see me bitching on one of your topics? If you are alone sad etc and you are looking for attention im teling you this is not the place.   

Edited by Mad_Cris, 04 January 2019 - 11:55 AM.

Also tagged with team, damage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users