When is wg going to wake up

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

AlwaysLate #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:42 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52365 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-
stop making prems and start balancing your p2w game,with 1 hotpatch buff the trash tanks,u dont need to remake them just buff the stats,tanks like amx m4 45 and amx 65 t that gets trashed by tier 7 and 8 polish tanks at every thing tanks like tiger 2, ru 251 , leo 1 etc...and the cdcwhat  about the cdc its just a worse fcm 50t right now and for people who say stop buffing and start nerfing, wel if they nerf something then they should start with prems like defender, is-3a, skorpion etc..... trust me they are not willing to refund all the money they got from those tanks.

WhosNachos #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25458 battles

over the years they messed with the balance and a rebalance of any tanks will never happen.

all wg will do is bring new content to overwrite the old and bring ppl to pay.

the good times over and gone, u can stay with wg policy or leave ;)

happy 2019

Karasu_Hidesuke #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16202 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L

View PostAlwaysLate, on 01 January 2019 - 03:42 PM, said:

stop making prems and start balancing your p2w game,with 1 hotpatch buff the trash tanks,u dont need to remake them just buff the stats,tanks like amx m4 45 and amx 65 t that gets trashed by tier 7 and 8 polish tanks at every thing tanks like tiger 2, ru 251 , leo 1 etc...and the cdcwhat  about the cdc its just a worse fcm 50t right now and for people who say stop buffing and start nerfing, wel if they nerf something then they should start with prems like defender, is-3a, skorpion etc..... trust me they are not willing to refund all the money they got from those tanks.

They do not like to nerf premium tanks which is why for 'balance reasons' they keep buffing regular tanks until they again will have to buff those premium tanks and so on. It's like the one time Lawrence Olivier went into make up only to look at himself in the mirror amazed and having to cry out 'It's me! Only twice as big' (or words to that effect).

enu_ #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 04:50 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 22763 battles
  • [-322-] -322-

View PostWhosNachos, on 01 January 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

the good times over and gone, u can stay with wg policy or leave ;)

happy 2019

well with over 50k battles and more than 60 premium tanks he is great supporter for what WG is doing with its game. why would he leave?

Balc0ra #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:04 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68087 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostAlwaysLate, on 01 January 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

stop making prems and start balancing your p2w game,with 1 hotpatch buff the trash tanks

One patch? To buff 50+ tanks that most think needs fixing? Even so, that would not be done in a week. It's why they buff a few at the time. 

Then again going by your name. You can read up on news and future plans. Massive balance changes for mid to low tier is coming on a pr nation patch. And tier 8 is getting a rework as 3-5-7 showed flaws. Tiger II and 65t were mentioned as they are not performing well on any server. And some high tier tanks are getting rebalanced when the special ammo change appears. But... it's not gonna be done in one patch. As testing that many changes are not done overnight. As we all know what happens to tanks when you just change it and don't test it. That failure we have seen before. 

View PostAlwaysLate, on 01 January 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

then they should start with prems like defender, is-3a, skorpion etc..... trust me they are not willing to refund all the money they got from those tanks.

And you would take that with no refund? As you own many tanks that most seem to think are broken that you payed for. Even tanks that was not broken, but due to MM changes now are better then anything equal tier. Inc the M41 90mm and the 13 57. Would you agree to those getting worse off then their equal tiers suddenly? 

And since you seem to be one of those that buys everything they make to replace the old underpowered premium they made before. You more or less support their current plan anyway. 

PervyPastryPuffer #6 Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:10 PM

Major

• Player
  • 31920 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

Winter is still in full swing and the ruski bear is still hibernating. Wait for spring, comrade!...that is when the fun begins! :great:

...I hope. :hiding:

panter22 #7 Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15177 battles
probability when there is a end of the world ore when tactical nuke fall to their HQ but even that will not wake up the WG maybe a BIG PILE OF CASH will wake up the WG but i prefer a nuke than 1 cent off the money :justwait:

AlwaysLate #8 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:06 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52365 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

View PostBalc0ra, on 01 January 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

One patch? To buff 50+ tanks that most think needs fixing? Even so, that would not be done in a week. It's why they buff a few at the time. 

Then again going by your name. You can read up on news and future plans. Massive balance changes for mid to low tier is coming on a pr nation patch. And tier 8 is getting a rework as 3-5-7 showed flaws. Tiger II and 65t were mentioned as they are not performing well on any server. And some high tier tanks are getting rebalanced when the special ammo change appears. But... it's not gonna be done in one patch. As testing that many changes are not done overnight. As we all know what happens to tanks when you just change it and don't test it. That failure we have seen before. 

And you would take that with no refund? As you own many tanks that most seem to think are broken that you payed for. Even tanks that was not broken, but due to MM changes now are better then anything equal tier. Inc the M41 90mm and the 13 57. Would you agree to those getting worse off then their equal tiers suddenly? 

And since you seem to be one of those that buys everything they make to replace the old underpowered premium they made before. You more or less support their current plan anyway. 

Defender was a gift from a friend , I had the is3a since 2015 and havent played a single battle with the after huge buff one other op tanks that I have like m41gf amx 13 57 etc... were bought when they were first introduced(when they were balanced) and I buy a lot of prems because I like different playing styles plus I get bored easily  grinding credits

Edited by AlwaysLate, 02 January 2019 - 08:07 AM.

AlwaysLate #9 Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:06 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 52365 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-
And yes i would gladly accept nerfing my op prems i have absolutely no problem with that as long as we dont need gold to have a chance to pen tanks like defender

Rob_Koenig #10 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10882 battles
  • [NYSM] NYSM
WoT is not fun to play anymore,I started to play AW and WT and It's much better than WoT.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users