Crew Nation WG P2P

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Blacknoob6 #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 33065 battles
  • [_200_] _200_

Hi, I have an idea about a feature that you could easily put into the game. 

When the swedish tech tree was added to the game i had great hopes about the new TD mechanic so when i was able to get the female crews from the christmass event i pretty much got all of them in my swedish TD's but i have regreted that decision imediatly since i've found that gameplay dull. So, currently i have 6 swedish females sitting in barracks ( i do have multiple random crew members from tanks that either had less or more crew in the next tank in the tree). Crew with multiple skills that i can only change the specialization but not the nation. I mean, if you can already change the Specialization, name etc why isnt there an option to change the nation to fully use your crew's potential. Basically i am asking if there would be a crew personel reset lets say for 500g as if you just recruited one from event. You would keep the XP but reset everything else.

Is this feature planned? Can it be added? Thanks for any response.

unhappy_bunny #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 06:31 PM

Major

• Player
  • 18772 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

It would be treason. They could be shot for it. 

Sorry. I know that was not helpful.

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 01 January 2019 - 06:33 PM.

xtrem3x #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:20 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33596 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

I think you should be able to switch a crews nationality (yes treason) but it should cost bonds to detour people from doing it too much.

From a business point of view it might limit the sale of premium tanks because people could get away with training a crew in a premium tank instead of buying a new for that nation so I doubt WG will do it.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68047 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostBlacknoob6, on 01 January 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

When the swedish tech tree was added to the game i had great hopes about the new TD mechanic so when i was able to get the female crews from the christmass event i pretty much got all of them in my swedish TD's but i have regreted that decision imediatly 

Unlike the last two Xmas events that rewarded female crews. The year the Swedish did arrive, the Females were locked to the Swedish tech tree, and all the tank discounts were locked to the Swedish TD's. So you could not pick your nation for them regardless. As they were all trained for the Swedish tier 1 tank. 

But... WG have mentioned in a few Q&A's early last year iirc. That they did consider a one time nation change for female crews. As most did put full female crews in one tank early on as their SOT did not work with BIA. But after they gave the females BIA, they knew many had female crews focused on one nation etc in one or two tanks. Thus they had an idea to give us the option for it... for a price. 

Still nothing. So WG has gotten the idea themselves, but not done anything about it yet... if ever. 

Qarina #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13610 battles
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
New passport for them should cost much more than 500g :D from roleplay perspective ;D

CamokaTechnics #6 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:37 AM

General

• Player
  • 51290 battles
  • [S4YGI] S4YGI
No no no, thats so bad idea. İf wg add this option; it farm the golds more and more.

Karasu_Hidesuke #7 Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 16202 battles
  • [I-S-L] I-S-L
How about mercenary crews? Or is that like too mercenary? :unsure:

Also tagged with Crew, Nation, WG, P2P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users