Jump to content


World of Tanks in a nutshell


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

PH3N0M3NAL #1 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25752 battles
  • 945
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011

Aka. what has become of World of Tanks.

I'm not often speechless. Actually can't remember when I was the last time, but it just happened minutes ago.

 

>play some t8 premium and chill

>load into 3/5/7 as bottom tier

>type 5 calls "[edited]again" after battle started (he has 48% wins btw)

>call him seal clubber

>pens me for 1150 dmg with his gold HE

>doenst even become blue

>keeps insulting everyone as noobs while the enemy completely annihilates us

 

Insults in World of Tanks are normal, there is hardly any match without. But all this together made me actually speechless

 

Since name shaming isnt allowed, I'll attach the replay. If you have a few minutes and maybe want to help me get justice, check the replay and report him for unsportsmanlike conduct. 

We dont need players like this guy in this game.

 

*edited 


Edited by AngryCombatWombat, 02 January 2019 - 10:08 AM.
Naming and shaming


BR33K1_PAWAH #2 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4300 battles
  • 791
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018
Just disable chat with allies if u dont want to read literal autism :trollface:

m1x_angelico #3 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23693 battles
  • 1,068
  • [-VETO] -VETO
  • Member since:
    01-04-2015
I have found that using stronger language as soon as someone becomes toxic at the start helps to nip it in the bud. This will probably get me a chat ban at one point, but damn it, I want to get useful information in the chat, not someone's personal drama or a mental breakdown because he lost 10 matches in a row/is bottom tier/sees low XVM winrate chance/etc. I do understand them and feel for them, but fracking come to the forum and say something, dont go Brus Li on our brains or become rude or insulting to your teammates - not one of us players in the match can help you or is responsible for what has happened to you.

Jigabachi #4 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 19,986
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostPH3N0M3NAL, on 01 January 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

If you have a few minutes and maybe want to help me get justice, check the replay and report him for unsportsmanlike conduct. 

We dont need players like this guy in this game.

Doesn't work like that, only when we see him in a match. But even then it would be pointless, but not only because the reportsyste doesn't work properly.

 

Block Quote

>pens me for 1150 dmg with his gold HE

>doenst even become blue

Because that's still not how the system works.

 

Block Quote

>call him seal clubber

Sooo... it was karma then.



Cobra6 #5 Posted 01 January 2019 - 09:56 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16401 battles
  • 16,277
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Nothing new, serial team-damagers do not get banned because they know exactly what they can get away with to not get banned while still annoying everyone else.

 

Cobra 6



PervyPastryPuffer #6 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:00 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 31920 battles
  • 2,695
  • [VRTC] VRTC
  • Member since:
    09-13-2013

View PostPH3N0M3NAL, on 01 January 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

>call him seal clubber

 

If you know how to use a computer and chat on an online forum, you should be able to realize that this very action of yours is the cause of this entire problem.

 

Don't poke a hornet's nest.

 

Don't add fuel to the fire.

 

Don't wake a sleeping lion.



PH3N0M3NAL #7 Posted 01 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25752 battles
  • 945
  • Member since:
    04-08-2011
I know I shouldn't have called him a seal clubber, but thats basically what type 5 drivers are ... I just can't hold myself when a type 5 driver calls someone else a noob.

BravelyRanAway #8 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:04 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23161 battles
  • 10,085
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostPH3N0M3NAL, on 01 January 2019 - 09:57 PM, said:

I know I shouldn't have called him a seal clubber, but thats basically what type 5 drivers are ... I just can't hold myself when a type 5 driver calls someone else a noob.

Better to ask them, "How are you getting along in the Type5 beginners tank?"....gets you killed twice as quick.



KleinerTiger #9 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23283 battles
  • 1,382
  • [R_A_C] R_A_C
  • Member since:
    10-29-2011
Yeah,  notorious TKers always use high-alpha tanks and pick on people with low-alpha tanks. So that if you retaliate, it's gonna be you who turns blue. 

seXikanac #10 Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12324 battles
  • 488
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

View PostPH3N0M3NAL, on 01 January 2019 - 09:01 PM, said:

Aka. what has become of World of Tanks.

I'm not often speechless. Actually can't remember when I was the last time, but it just happened minutes ago.

 

>play some t8 premium and chill

>load into 3/5/7 as bottom tier

>type 5 calls "[edited]again" after battle started (he has 48% wins btw)

>call him seal clubber

>pens me for 1150 dmg with his gold HE

>doenst even become blue

>keeps insulting everyone as noobs while the enemy completely annihilates us

 

Insults in World of Tanks are normal, there is hardly any match without. But all this together made me actually speechless

 

Since name shaming isnt allowed, I'll attach the replay. If you have a few minutes and maybe want to help me get justice, check the replay and report him for unsportsmanlike conduct. 

We dont need players like this guy in this game.

 

https://ufile.io/nkcvy

 

Report him like I do and have a nice life :D

malachi6 #11 Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:52 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 50750 battles
  • 3,812
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 01 January 2019 - 09:37 PM, said:

Just disable chat with allies if u dont want to read literal autism :trollface:

 

My son is autistic and knows better.  It not autism. It's lack of self-control, lack of boundaries and lack responsibility.  For many people the internet lets their true personality shine through. 

CrazyLovex #12 Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:28 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16735 battles
  • 304
  • [S-DS] S-DS
  • Member since:
    07-20-2013

calling "lose" at the start of the battle, he must be new to XVM ..to my shame i did the same when i first got XVM. ()

people being Aholes in game, eh, nothing new.

 

look, l rather be me, chill understanding its only a game, than be that guy, playing video game an raging, .. poor guy.. bless him..he's driving a Type 5..LOL


Edited by CrazyLovex, 02 January 2019 - 07:32 AM.


AngryCombatWombat #13 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:06 AM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 4217 battles
  • 109
  • Member since:
    04-12-2011
As this whole thread is basically naming and shaming I have to close it. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users