reroll

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

duncancro #1 Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 24841 battles
  • [YT] YT

can please someone explained how can i do reroll?

will i lose all thanks or just statistic is delete?

thanks

SoupFork #2 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:19 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7271 battles

AFAIK there is no such thing as a reroll.

An account reset will remove your tanks, crew etc., everything but your gold and premium tanks. But it will not reset your stats.

When people say reroll, they usually mean starting a completely new account from fresh.

Most people who do this are insecure about their stats on their current account. In most cases, their new account ends up the same, so you’re doing the same work twice... 

If I ever feel bad about my stats, I remember something Quickybaby said in a video about a year ago. Up until 17k games or so,he sucked. Then he spent some time learning the game, watching his own replays to find his major flaws.

He didn’t reroll, he just kept improving until he got the stats he has now.

Hammerhead20 #3 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:21 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26078 battles

Why do you even want to do that?

What's wrong with your account?

If you decided to "wipe out" this account just because of your stats, then maybe this game is not for you?

Starting all over again won't make you a better player.

You should stay with your primary account and keep it no matter what.

But hey, it's just my opinion, so you can do whatever you want...

The_Salty_Kipper #4 Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1396 battles

@duncancro, 

I wouldn't worry about it so much, WotLabs have a good system to reflect your stats, you have your overall and your recent. Most top players (or Clans) only concern themselves with your recent, because players change and adapt, become better etc, you shouldn't be damned for the mistakes you made in the past. 

Best idea is to focus more on the now and not on the then!

EDIT: Looking at your stats, you can see that you are currently about 2% above your win rate and have increased your WN8 by over 500, so you are on a good track, just keep it up and over time things will improve!

Edited by The_Salty_Kipper, 02 January 2019 - 10:57 AM.

kaneloon #5 Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:27 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29221 battles
  • [OBLIC] OBLIC

View PostSoupFork, on 02 January 2019 - 07:19 AM, said:

AFAIK there is no such thing as a reroll.

An account reset will remove your tanks, crew etc., everything but your gold and premium tanks. But it will not reset your stats.

When people say reroll, they usually mean starting a completely new account from fresh.

Most people who do this are insecure about their stats on their current account. In most cases, their new account ends up the same, so you’re doing the same work twice... 

If I ever feel bad about my stats, I remember something Quickybaby said in a video about a year ago. Up until 17k games or so,he sucked. Then he spent some time learning the game, watching his own replays to find his major flaws.

He didn’t reroll, he just kept improving until he got the stats he has now.

You can't say players remain the same (which I believe too) and then the opposite.

Besides QB doing bad 17k games must be relative to his level now.

For instance if with 30k games at 52% I aimed 56% I would need to play 30k games at 60% ... I could as well wipe it to have 30k games and 60%.

StinkyStonky #6 Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:36 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30352 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

You "re-roll" by contacting support and asking for an account reset.

You keep everything you paid money for, gold, premium tanks, Berlin crew (I think), camos (I think).

You lose everything else, all your crew, all your tanks.

I'm with the others.  Why bother ?  Your recent stats are nothing special and not significantly better than all time stats.

What I'd recommend is you create a second account and see how well you do in it.  The new player missions will give you a free tier 6 premium.  If you do really well then re-rolling might be worth it.  But if you find the stats on you new account are disappointing then your first account will still be intact.

There's no way to go back after a reset.  I know one player who quit after a reset.  Their new stats weren't great and the realised how tedious the low tier grinds are so he quit.

Jigabachi #7 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You'll lose all your tanks and progress. It's one of the most stupid things to do in this game.

SiliconSidewinder #8 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28045 battles

rerolling is simply nonsense, especially if you are bad.

a highly skilled player can work himself up to some decent crews and tanks in 1-2k games and compensate for the lack of those with is his skill.

a mediocre or bad player giving up on all his hard earned advantages will just go down the same road of misery again.

Babbet_1 #9 Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11885 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 02 January 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

a mediocre or bad player giving up on all his hard earned advantages will just go down the same road of misery again.

To mis-quote an old saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions!"  

UrQuan #10 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20629 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

As others already have mentioned, rerolling is silly. grinding all those tanks again? In this MM that gives you alot of bottomtier? No please. Not to mention grinding up all those crews again? Hell no.

I got some awesome crews and I'd hate to lose them. Rerolling would mean that I need to play a few thousand games again in my KV-4 just to get a crew comparable to the old one. Nope

Here is WG's info on rerolling (resetting account)

A note of interest is that you will lose all crews, including the special crews, because they were extra in the premium tank packages & hence not bought with money, but a gift for buying that prem tank.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users