Obj 279(e) [unspecified and hidden objectives or errors?] Please adjust them

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:20 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 52436 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

After some period of pause, having completed the missions and won the Chimera tank I have decided to do some simple missions for the operation that sees the Obj279 as a reward

Everything's fine

But problems arise in completing some missions , I will refer to just one to avoid a thread too long

Coalition-11

Primary objective
be the top player in the battle for number of vehicles murder
restriction: destroy 2 vehicles
complete the mission in 3 matches on 7

Secondary objective
complete the mission in 4 games on 7 to end the mission with honor

I decided to complete this mission with my bc25t
first game really well done, about 4000 of damage and 6 kills, first goal achieved
in the following 3 games I made 3 kills and I was first of my team from this point of view.
Pity that these 3 games have lost them, even more strange that they have not been counted as a successful mission because it is not specified to win the battle in the mission requirements 

Theoretically the mission had been completed with honor with this 4 games, but for some reason it is not.
Having some doubts of error in the translation into my [Italian] language I decided to restart the game in English, but the translation was not incorrect so the mission(s) contains a real error.

It is not the first mission of this set to have similar errors, a specific request that is met but that is not accepted if it is lost, even when the mission does not require a victory.
fix this problem

ty 

Avanta8 #2 Posted 02 January 2019 - 12:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5979 battles

It's the top player in battle, so someone in the enemy team could have had more kills than you.

ValkyrionX #3 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 52436 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostAvanta8, on 02 January 2019 - 12:10 PM, said:

It's the top player in battle, so someone in the enemy team could have had more kills than you.

no cause I was the top of both teams for number of vehicles destroyed 

if I lose the game and im top of both team the mission is not accomplished..wtf 

eekeeboo #4 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:54 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46995 battles
Have you taken the time to submit a ticket with screenshots of the battles showing progression not taking place despite completing the objectives? If you have not done so, please do so that this can be passed on and escalated to the development team. Thank-you! 

ValkyrionX #5 Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 52436 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View Posteekeeboo, on 02 January 2019 - 02:54 PM, said:

Have you taken the time to submit a ticket with screenshots of the battles showing progression not taking place despite completing the objectives? If you have not done so, please do so that this can be passed on and escalated to the development team. Thank-you! 

I did, of course, and I was told that it is not the responsibility of the customer service of the game and that they can not do anything , and not just for this specific mission.

customer service, always the worst experiences

eekeeboo #6 Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:26 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46995 battles

View PostValkyrionX, on 02 January 2019 - 02:15 PM, said:

I did, of course, and I was told that it is not the responsibility of the customer service of the game and that they can not do anything , and not just for this specific mission.

customer service, always the worst experiences

The customer service representative should be able to at least pass on the information to the development team, it is also the most effective way to get large amounts of reports sent to the dev team for escalation on the fix. 

TheDrownedApe #7 Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:48 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 49473 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Posteekeeboo, on 02 January 2019 - 04:26 PM, said:

The customer service representative should be able to at least pass on the information to the development team, it is also the most effective way to get large amounts of reports sent to the dev team for escalation on the fix. 

annnnnddddd welcome to tanks support. Soon you will understand our frustration levels.

I completed a 260 mission years ago ( 4k damage inside VR) alas the system said no. I too contacted CS and was told "yes I can see you did but an error must have  occured and we can't do anything about it". So contacting them is rarely helpful, just an exercise in frustration mostly

ValkyrionX #8 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:52 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 52436 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 02 January 2019 - 08:48 PM, said:

annnnnddddd welcome to tanks support. Soon you will understand our frustration levels.

I completed a 260 mission years ago ( 4k damage inside VR) alas the system said no. I too contacted CS and was told "yes I can see you did but an error must have  occured and we can't do anything about it". So contacting them is rarely helpful, just an exercise in frustration mostly

exactly, it's not the first time that happens to me

for example I "would"  complete the td15 mission with honor for obj260 [won about 2 years ago] by doing 8,000 damage and 5 kills

a few weeks/days before the intelligent developers brought it from 8k and 5 kills to 8k and 6 kills

obviously the sl***s of the support could not help me, writing clearly pre-compiled answers , stupid and rather useless

ExistanceUK #9 Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19049 battles
  • [SKIL1] SKIL1
It's a bit hard to tell without the battle results of the games but at a guess it might be that of you had jointly held the most kills across either team in a loss then you likely have less xp then the other who had the same number as it would tie break on the amount of xp?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users