MKA Gift Gift Tank

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

BlueSnail #1 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 17354 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Do you like the MKA?  IMHO, its one of the better gift tanks I have seen.  I think its even better than the T-45.

I'm surprised no one has place a post on this tank before.

Sargento_Duke #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23707 battles

View PostBlueSnail, on 02 January 2019 - 12:01 PM, said:

Do you like the MKA?  IMHO, its one of the better gift tanks I have seen.  I think its even better than the T-45.

I'm surprised no one has place a post on this tank before.

MKA allready existed on game, is the same tank as the SFL.IV.B artillery (BW2 chassis)

MKA was a médium export tank, that evolved on the BW2 (the same tank modded with a panzer4 early turret)

The problem is not that BW2 is good, is that why SFL.IV.B has that WEIRD STATS???

I was telling WG for years that this artillery has more armor, more engine, more speed, and less weight.

Anyway two things: MKA IRL IS A MEDIUM NOT A LIGHT, its a bit BIGGER and the turret is bigger too, is the early PanzerIII Krupp turret omg! ¿really in game its smaller than PANZER2? 

WARGAMING FIX IT.

See it on game, is near same chassis… why had worst stats??? it was better than mka.

BTW: BW2 has 30mm front armor its a "evolution" of the MKA, but the arty is weird on game with fake lower stats.

There are so much German WEIRD TANKS like the VK1602 leopard… that IRL was smaller than Luchs, was based on PanzerII-G.

Edited by Sargento_Duke, 04 January 2019 - 05:37 PM.

Also tagged with MKA, Gift, Gift Tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users