[Discord] Clan-community for fun gameplay and good results!

fun non-tryhard play4fun forumites S-FLY platooning

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

latecz3k #1 Posted 02 January 2019 - 11:48 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1345 battles
  • [S-FLY] S-FLY

Welcome to the official player-made Discord server for fun and cozy WoT-platooning on the EU server. We are all about havng fun and being nice to each other, both on the forums, on the Discord and in the game. I think the community really lacks a common meeting ground, especially for those not concerned with organized gameplay or silly, arbitrary requirements around playing a game.

This clan and server is intended for dedicated players only. We seek only those with the skills needed to ensure optimal fun. Failure to do so will be dealt with on a three-point warning system. If you're unlucky, you will only get one strike. If I am in a bad mood or forgot to take my meds, you'll get kicked for no actual reason beyond suspected cooperation with terrorists.

There are several rules to be aware of.

First off, always follow orders given by a senior clan member. That includes sacrificing your tank for your platoonmates without any good reason (well, beyond fun, which is superior to all).

Second, don't play bad tanks. We need to have fun. T8 PMM is advantageous to maximize our chances at the perfect winrate. You must also answer, at all times, my calls on Discord. Keep voice enabled even while you're sleeping. I don't have any life and will be your wakeup alarm (mandatory, but negotiable through submission of a thousand-word essay on your sleeping habits and personal life).

Link to the server:

https://discord.gg/EFmkXjs

(Discord is very nice, especially for someone old enough to remember IRC (Internet Relay Chat) and trouble coping with using more than two programs at once.)

Edited by latecz3k, 02 January 2019 - 11:52 PM.

Joggaman #2 Posted 03 January 2019 - 07:49 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25026 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postlatecz3k, on 02 January 2019 - 11:48 PM, said:

Welcome to the official player-made Discord server for fun and cozy WoT-platooning on the EU server. We are all about havng fun and being nice to each other, both on the forums, on the Discord and in the game. I think the community really lacks a common meeting ground, especially for those not concerned with organized gameplay or silly, arbitrary requirements around playing a game.

-This clan and server is intended for dedicated players only. We seek only those with the skills needed to ensure optimal fun. Failure to do so will be dealt with on a three-point warning system.

-If you're unlucky, you will only get one strike. If I am in a bad mood or forgot to take my meds, you'll get kicked for no actual reason

-always follow orders given by a senior clan member. That includes sacrificing your tank for your platoonmates

-Second, don't play bad tanks. We need to have fun. T8 PMM is advantageous to maximize our chances at the perfect winrate.

-You must also answer, at all times, my calls on Discord.

:facepalm:

Babbet_1 #3 Posted 03 January 2019 - 08:28 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13242 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Hopefully, this is a joke, right?  :amazed:

Pansenmann #4 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:22 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 35639 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBabbet_1, on 03 January 2019 - 08:28 AM, said:

Hopefully, this is a joke, right?  :amazed:

of course it is

Block Quote

"especially for those not concerned with organized gameplay or silly, arbitrary requirements around playing a game."

followed by

"There are several rules to be aware of."

UrQuan #5 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:46 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21094 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Fells more like you're looking for meatshields to sacrifice themselves for you. 

And while I am one, I do know the standard opinion on the best meatshield tanks (most folks consider them bad tanks) so I doubt I got a place there.

At least Dingers & Forumites preserve my dignity when I go all out on the meatshielding and run headlong into enemy fire to sacrifice myself for the team/toon.

Note, i support community stuff & I like places where folks can hang out & have fun in organized play, but your add doesn't really reflect the title & opening paragraph honestly. It almost sounds like a SuperFly TS add in the end...

Edited by UrQuan, 03 January 2019 - 12:49 PM.

latecz3k #6 Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1345 battles
  • [S-FLY] S-FLY

Hi. At a grand total of four members, we may not be the biggest, but we're for sure the best.

View PostUrQuan, on 03 January 2019 - 12:46 PM, said:

(...)

Note, i support community stuff & I like places where folks can hang out & have fun in organized play, but your add doesn't really reflect the title & opening paragraph honestly. It almost sounds like a SuperFly TS add in the end...

My apologies for the late reply. Some might say it feels that way, but I can assure you that this server will feature much less kicking for minor mistakes (like not speilling your own nickname or being a member of a clan that the clan commander doesn't like) and way more arbitrary rules that seem to exist for no particular reason. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users