Bring gold amo REBALANCE now!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Schakar #1 Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68655 battles
  • [R1SEC] R1SEC

NO damn match anymore where you DON'T get spammed with [edited]PAY2WIN GOLD noob [edited]!!

30% more pen == 30% LESS DAMAGE !!

And 3 times the cost !

TungstenHitman #2 Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:21 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25246 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS
It's not that easy. There's plenty of tanks that have simply shite standard pen and even they're gold ammo fails often. 3 tier battles makes gold ammo usage of bottom tier tanks a must so that surely can't stand to be nerfed 30%, especially when tanks of -2 tiers already tend to have much inferior dpm compared to their +2 tier opponents so it's just not that easy... unless you think it's fair a T-44 with a fairly depressing 247 pen and 250 alpha gold ammo should suffer a 30% reduction in dpm and a 30% increase in running costs just to maybe pen a same tier Defender or O-NI? Not to mention the Type5, Bobject and Obj 430U etc it will also tend to have to face? All of which will smash that same T-44 to bits with standard AP. So you see it's not that simple. For equal tier tanks, ya maybe that would work but it still doesn't address tanks like a Type5 that can derpdork 500 alpha with a half-assed autoaimed shot on an equal tier tank that simply had to use premium ammo to pen the Type but now suffers 30% less dpm and has to pay 30% more while the dork with his dumb dumb Type5 or Swedish cheese wedge etc doesn't suffer anything. 

Edited by TungstenHitman, 03 January 2019 - 09:23 AM.

TankkiPoju #3 Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:27 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21224 battles

Just turn off the enemy ammo type identifier and assume everyone is firing 100% premium ammo.

Of course you can still cry about it on forumns, if that helps.

BR33K1_PAWAH #4 Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4163 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Pls no.I haven't had enough fun with me M46 Patton yet :trollface:

adameitas #5 Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:41 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 65035 battles
  • [LTTTT] LTTTT

main problem that they want to reduce damage. Imo it wont change much and it will be just an indirect buff to tanks like TYPEs.. People will still spam gold ammo on well armored tanks and even on tanks that they have 50% to pen. Simply bc sure damage is better then gambling why put yourself in disadvantage? And what will do those t10 with 250 pen in full t10 mm? Also it would be a huge nerf to tanks like m46 or e50.

they say that reducing number of gold ammo shell woudnt change anything bc people would fire them on well armored tanks... lol.. i wonder on what tanks they should use them.. Main thing is that reducing number of gold ammo would increase importance of tactics. When to use those shells? Spam them from beginning or save them for later and so on. Sure it would require some balancing on tanks like m46 or e50 that live or die bc of number gold ammo they use and some others. It is a lot of work thats why i guess they dont want to choose this direction..

Jack_Sparroxx #6 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:16 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 57970 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP

View PostTungstenHitman, on 03 January 2019 - 08:21 AM, said:

It's not that easy. There's plenty of tanks that have simply shite standard pen and even they're gold ammo fails often. 3 tier battles makes gold ammo usage of bottom tier tanks a must so that surely can't stand to be nerfed 30%, especially when tanks of -2 tiers already tend to have much inferior dpm compared to their +2 tier opponents so it's just not that easy... unless you think it's fair a T-44 with a fairly depressing 247 pen and 250 alpha gold ammo should suffer a 30% reduction in dpm and a 30% increase in running costs just to maybe pen a same tier Defender or O-NI? Not to mention the Type5, Bobject and Obj 430U etc it will also tend to have to face? All of which will smash that same T-44 to bits with standard AP. So you see it's not that simple. For equal tier tanks, ya maybe that would work but it still doesn't address tanks like a Type5 that can derpdork 500 alpha with a half-assed autoaimed shot on an equal tier tank that simply had to use premium ammo to pen the Type but now suffers 30% less dpm and has to pay 30% more while the dork with his dumb dumb Type5 or Swedish cheese wedge etc doesn't suffer anything. 

I not sure why you are trying to reason with this dude. Any one with two semi functional brain cells can tell how this will play out if they only reduce the alpha of prem ammo and do nothing else to the game. The entire game is balanced around prem ammo, if you touch that, you run a very high risk of watching your game go up in a dumpster fire. 

As stupid as WG at are, they are not THAT stupid. I think it's a PR stunt to please the forum whiners and the followers of those streamers that cries over prem ammo all the time. They will do a super test or two and then "come" to the conclusion that reducing alpha on prem ammo wont work, but at least "we tried". 

IMO the only way to that has a seni-decent chance of fixing the game is reducing it to +1MM. It is impossible to balance tanks with a +4MM spread as is the case with tier 8 tanks as an exesample. and in current MM spread, only fighting chance a tank has vs. a tank  2 tiers high is prem ammo, reducing the alpha of the prem ammo is a direct buff to top tier tanks.. HOW ABOUT NO. 

Schakar #7 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:45 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68655 battles
  • [R1SEC] R1SEC

View PostTungstenHitman, on 03 January 2019 - 08:21 AM, said:

I played the T-44 for a long time and 175 pen with the small gun or 190 with the big one are MORE THEN ENOUGH to kill any enemy you face. Even Type 5! Ever heared about FLANKING ???? Or shot from behind ???? I play the SuperPershing since it was released. With just 175 and even after it's armor nerv. And SMART PLAY >>>>>>>>>>>> pay2win gold spam even with a tank as slow as the SuperPershing when it just had 175 pen!!

If people are stupid enough to go frontal against T10 heavys .. they DESERVE TO DIE AND BURN IN HELL!!!!

It IS that easy: 30% more pen == 30% LESS damage + 300% MORE cost!

Maybe all the red BOTs then learn2play and use brain ...

PS: and as little side effect: BYE BYE FAKE STAT PADDER. No more blue/purple wannabe roxors without brain but daddys credit card.

09:51 Added after 6 minutes

View PostTankkiPoju, on 03 January 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

Just turn off the enemy ammo type identifier and assume everyone is firing 100% premium ammo.

Of course you can still cry about it on forumns, if that helps.

So yea, delete all super heavys like Type 5, Maus, E100 (where Maus and E100 are defacto DEAD allready thanks to HEAT ONLY SPAM WZ / IS) and let us all play light/med with gold spam ONLY.

Good advice from wannabe roxor. I thank you.

Edited by Schakar, 03 January 2019 - 10:46 AM.

Jack_Sparroxx #8 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 57970 battles
  • [KLKMP] KLKMP

View PostSchakar, on 03 January 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

I played the T-44 for a long time and 175 pen with the small gun or 190 with the big one are MORE THEN ENOUGH to kill any enemy you face. Even Type 5! Ever heared about FLANKING ???? Or shot from behind ???? I play the SuperPershing since it was released. With just 175 and even after it's armor nerv. And SMART PLAY >>>>>>>>>>>> pay2win gold spam even with a tank as slow as the SuperPershing when it just had 175 pen!!

If people are stupid enough to go frontal against T10 heavys .. they DESERVE TO DIE AND BURN IN HELL!!!!

PS: and as little side effect: BYE BYE FAKE STAT PADDER. No more blue/purple wannabe roxors without brain but daddys credit card.

I'll bet you are fun at parties.. Not an up noxious toxic brat at all.

Keyanu #9 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:53 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10449 battles

View PostSchakar, on 03 January 2019 - 09:45 AM, said:

So yea, delete all super heavys like Type 5, Maus, E100 (where Maus and E100 are defacto DEAD allready thanks to HEAT ONLY SPAM WZ / IS) and let us all play light/med with gold spam ONLY.

Dude.. chill out

Schakar #10 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68655 battles
  • [R1SEC] R1SEC

View PostJack_Sparroxx, on 03 January 2019 - 09:52 AM, said:

I'll bet you are fun at parties.. Not an up noxious toxic brat at all.

If mean mean I don't be a drunken idiot filled with drugs ... then yes. I'm smart enough to not need that kind of [edited] :).

Or do you just fear to lose your only way to do at last some damage when PAY2WIN gold is balanced?

Edited by Schakar, 03 January 2019 - 10:56 AM.

BR33K1_PAWAH #11 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:56 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4163 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Somebody is having a stroke alright.

Schakar #12 Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:57 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 68655 battles
  • [R1SEC] R1SEC

Good all this tears from people who fear to lose their toys :D.

Love it.

Edited by Schakar, 03 January 2019 - 11:01 AM.

Keyanu #13 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10449 battles

View PostSchakar, on 03 January 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Good all this tears from people who fear to lose their toys :D.

Love it.

You're the one providing the tears m'dude. Keep going.... :popcorn:

UrQuan #14 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20600 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostSchakar, on 03 January 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Flank me! oh wait.... But the prem ammo will make your armor useless. Oh wait... again...

To be clear, I don't oppose a prem ammo revamp, but at this point, to make it balanced you also need a revamp on the superheavies (the armor layouts) & the high alpha TD's as well. To be fair, we're at a point the entire game needs a reword to balance it out, as the current MM, with it's preference to give you bottomtier just imbalances alot of things.

Just reworking the prem ammo without much further ado is going to cause a big buff to superheavies & other heavily armored tanks (like the various armored TD's & meds). Reworking the prem ammo as proposed & reducing armor & HP on superheavies will just lead to TD buffs (mainly the high alpha ones, as the superheavies can't take shots as good  for the team anymore)

And so on.

Not to mention that map design needs to get better again at creating maps that give better flanking options once tanks are thinned out a bit in the later stages of the game.

Edited by UrQuan, 03 January 2019 - 11:53 AM.

_LEO_ #15 Posted 03 January 2019 - 11:58 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 56049 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

View PostJack_Sparroxx, on 03 January 2019 - 09:16 AM, said:

I not sure why you are trying to reason with this dude. Any one with two semi functional brain cells can tell how this will play out if they only reduce the alpha of prem ammo and do nothing else to the game. The entire game is balanced around prem ammo, if you touch that, you run a very high risk of watching your game go up in a dumpster fire. 

As stupid as WG at are, they are not THAT stupid. I think it's a PR stunt to please the forum whiners and the followers of those streamers that cries over prem ammo all the time. They will do a super test or two and then "come" to the conclusion that reducing alpha on prem ammo wont work, but at least "we tried". 

IMO the only way to that has a seni-decent chance of fixing the game is reducing it to +1MM. It is impossible to balance tanks with a +4MM spread as is the case with tier 8 tanks as an exesample. and in current MM spread, only fighting chance a tank has vs. a tank  2 tiers high is prem ammo, reducing the alpha of the prem ammo is a direct buff to top tier tanks.. HOW ABOUT NO.

I went to woreplays.eu and searched for your replays, and now i see why are you so against prem ammo change. Players like you ARE the reason for that change, gold spam 24/7.

*edited , you pressed 2 key before the battle started and you didn't bother to switch to normal ammo. You did 11 dmg shots and you didn't need prem ammo for any of them, but... why bother with normal ammo when there is no disadvantage to prem ammo spam.

Players like you will suffer the most with prem ammo nerf, and i can't wait for that to happen.

Edited by flashmove_iron, 03 January 2019 - 04:13 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Naming & Shaming

fighting_falcon93 #16 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:06 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32144 battles

View PostSchakar, on 03 January 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

And 3 times the cost !

Nope. Properly balanced shells doesn't need to be balanaced by credits. You complain about P2W, but don't you realise that the high cost is exactly what contributes to the P2W feeling?

UrQuan #17 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20600 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 03 January 2019 - 12:06 PM, said:

Nope. Properly balanced shells doesn't need to be balanaced by credits. You complain about P2W, but don't you realise that the high cost is exactly what contributes to the P2W feeling?

Nono, you don't get it, to combat P2W, we got to make it more P2W!

But on serious note, you are correct. To make a game less attractive for wallet warriors, you got to make the prem ammo cost comparable to the standard one & to make that acceptable, the prem ammo shell needs to be different from the standard one, without giving a blatant advantage. Hence for a long time I supported the 'less damage for prem shell ' option. Then WG began their big armor overbuff & powercreep period, nullifying that solution without a rework of the game.

TankkiPoju #18 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:11 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21224 battles

There is zero you can do against premium ammo so why even care. If you cant havdle it, the only thing you can do is not play super heavies. Literally no one cares no matter how much you whine. WG doesnt care either.

Besides, every Type 5, Maus and E100 shoots back with premium ammo anyway. What's the difference. Or are you pretending E100 shoots a Type 5 with regular ammo?

Balc0ra #19 Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:16 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67938 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostSchakar, on 03 January 2019 - 09:07 AM, said:

NO damn match anymore where you DON'T get spammed with [edited]PAY2WIN GOLD noob [edited]!!

30% more pen == 30% LESS DAMAGE !!

And 3 times the cost !

Tho it's coming. I suspect you will still come to moan about it. As gold ammo will still be used, as 70% damage is still better then zero % damage for most. And damage taken is still damage. And I suspect your Maus will still die in a 1 vs 3 when they press 2. The only difference is that you might get a shot extra in before you die. 

And tbh... 3x the costs I doubt that would make much of a difference on high tiers, but you might notice it on a tier 5 HT. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 03 January 2019 - 12:17 PM.

ProfessionalGoldSpammer #20 Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33486 battles
  • [X-TRA] X-TRA

I dont know what you are talking about.

I believe there is a critical error in your 1 semi-functional brain cell.

It´s pointless for someone to argue with a person like you.

Wake up man, its WOT in 2019.

No GOLD, no bloody chance...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users