Jump to content


PZ. 38H 735 (F)


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

baratoz1701 #1 Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23597 battles
  • 80
  • [TMATO] TMATO
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

How is it possible for an account that was created on the 13th december 2018 have this tank? i was under the impression there was no way to buy it or get it by any other method at the minute

 

That's the tier 2 minimaus btw, the name is quite a handful



DuncaN_101 #2 Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:45 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 54159 battles
  • 2,195
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

code with a model kit? or from a disc version of wot

that last option is how i got it

 



baratoz1701 #3 Posted 03 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23597 battles
  • 80
  • [TMATO] TMATO
  • Member since:
    05-31-2012

View PostDuncaN_101, on 03 January 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

code with a model kit? or from a disc version of wot

that last option is how i got it

 

 

Yah i can see the retail box now, contains a code if u can get hold of a copy. No way would i start a new account just to get that tank

Turdminator #4 Posted 03 January 2019 - 02:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 27900 battles
  • 19
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    10-20-2015
There was an recruitmentcode with it last year. 

KillingJoker #5 Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 36340 battles
  • 1,593
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

View Postbaratoz1701, on 03 January 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

How is it possible for an account that was created on the 13th december 2018 have this tank? i was under the impression there was no way to buy it or get it by any other method at the minute

 

That's the tier 2 minimaus btw, the name is quite a handful

 

May be an alpha super-tester.. what was the name of the account?

CmdRatScabies #6 Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37628 battles
  • 4,590
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

Someone in the clan obtained a code that appeared to have unrestricted use (loads redeemed it) a month or so back so they are freely available from somewhere.

 

Invite code though so you had to start a new account.


Edited by CmdRatScabies, 03 January 2019 - 04:22 PM.


DuncaN_101 #7 Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 54159 battles
  • 2,195
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View Postbaratoz1701, on 03 January 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

 

Yah i can see the retail box now, contains a code if u can get hold of a copy. No way would i start a new account just to get that tank

 

i didn't start a new account ... just got the box version of the game at the time and used the code on my old account :)

Balc0ra #8 Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 68025 battles
  • 17,639
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postbaratoz1701, on 03 January 2019 - 01:41 PM, said:

How is it possible for an account that was created on the 13th december 2018 have this tank? i was under the impression there was no way to buy it or get it by any other method at the minute

 

That's the tier 2 minimaus btw, the name is quite a handful

 

Account reset and he did keep his premiums or he got a hold of the collector's edition or a code from somewhere. Who knows. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users