• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

haldir72 #1 Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7536 battles

Hi

I finally reached my first 2 tier X heavys.  T110E5 and IS4

Unfortunately, I am very frustrated with US heavy line, it went well for T29, T32 was a pure disaster so I gave up and bought it for gold, the M103 was deeply frustrating to play but I was hoping for improvement at T110E5. Unfortunately, this has not come true. stats looks good, but i dont know how to use them.

It was a completely different experience when I was going through the KV line. KV4 had its moments, ST-I has given me some fantastic matches but I got punished for failures. IS 4 looks like the ST-I. For me, the code word here was to sidecraping so you could utilize your armor. During my last 50 games in ST-I  I bounced on average 2500 hit points, this gave my time to make a difference in the match.

What frustrates me is the US heavy line, they have weak points on top and bottom and on the sides, and therefore I have not figured out what role I have to play in a match. You can't keep a corner as you don't have side armor, you can't go hull down because you have weak point at the top, and you can't be spearhead because you have too many weakpoints. In my best games I have played TD, but it is not so fun with the little cannon, and I feel I do not make a difference to the match.

What to do to get the US heavy to shine?

Bludsuager #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12651 battles
  • [-ITU-] -ITU-
Buff the tumour to it's pre-nerf'd glory and it will be balanced by comparison to other tanks with immune turrents

TheMarketGardener #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:24 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 18811 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
By playing the Super Conqueror

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users