URGENT:6th sense latency

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

_SpartanWarrior_ #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34082 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

This is urgent!I need help,in last time,my 6th sense is late.When i get shot,it displays the 6th sense.My friend from clan said that it happens to him too,so i dont think that its about me.

I mean,when i get a hit,i know that i am surely spotted LOL

Babbet_1 #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11877 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
You do know there's a 3 second delay before it goes off, right?  :sceptic:

_SpartanWarrior_ #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:55 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 34082 battles
  • [BLOJ] BLOJ

View PostBabbet_1, on 03 January 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

You do know there's a 3 second delay before it goes off, right?  :sceptic:

I heard of it,but in earlier days it goes off BEFORE i get a hit,even if tanks are aiming my position or whatever in hell.

I dont know how to explain,in earlier days when bulb goes off then i get shot,1 sec after,but now it goes off when i get hit,or even when im dead

Homer_J #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:50 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30169 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 03 January 2019 - 11:55 PM, said:

I heard of it,but in earlier days it goes off BEFORE i get a hit,even if tanks are aiming my position or whatever in hell.

I dont know how to explain,in earlier days when bulb goes off then i get shot,1 sec after,but now it goes off when i get hit,or even when im dead

It has not changed at all.

I even got a forum ban for calling it the "no poop Sherlock" perk when it was first added because it went off after you got shot.

Then I learned how to use it.

Babbet_1 #5 Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11877 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
At your battle count I would have thought you would know this, but if you are being shot before it goes off, it's because someone is quick enough to aim and fire within the 3 secs. The way to use it is to pop your head out of cover and duck back immediately. Wait to see if it goes off - if not, it's safe to proceed. Not that I'm any good at practicing what I preach, but I have taken the trouble to learn some of the basics of this game!  :sceptic:

Edited by Babbet_1, 04 January 2019 - 08:32 AM.

SiliconSidewinder #6 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:23 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 28044 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 04 January 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

It has not changed at all.

wasn't it six seconds back in the day? :rolleyes:

Cobra6 #7 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:40 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16401 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 03 January 2019 - 11:55 PM, said:

That is just enemy tanks being monumentally slow to aim at you or you getting lucky and them not paying attention.

6th sense hasn't changed.

Cobra 6

m1x_angelico #8 Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 23693 battles
  • [-VETO] -VETO

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 04 January 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

This is urgent!I need help,in last time,my 6th sense is late.When i get shot,it displays the 6th sense.My friend from clan said that it happens to him too,so i dont think that its about me.

Personally, havent noticed any issues with 6th sense. Some people have played certain maps so much, that they already know where the opposing tanks will position themselves or peek. They aim there, and then when such tank is spotted, it dies even before 6th sense has the time to go off.

Balc0ra #9 Posted 05 January 2019 - 04:44 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68025 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 04 January 2019 - 12:55 AM, said:

That is more down to how fast enemy guns can react, or if they are pre-aimed or not. 6th sense has not changed at all over the last few years, even less so recently. But most guns have. So have the maps and the areas people camp and pre-aim at some spots to hit you faster. Even more so after patch 1.0. 

View Post_SpartanWarrior_, on 04 January 2019 - 12:18 AM, said:

When i get shot,it displays the 6th sense.My friend from clan said that it happens to him too,so i dont think that its about me.

For it to be faulty or broken. You need to know the exact moment you got spotted to your 6th sense going off. And from your aspect alone, that's not easy. And going by getting hit to it activating is not proof of anything. For all we know you got spotted, pulled back and went up the exact same spot vs pre-aimed guns that more or less hit you before your 6th sense went off the next time you got spotted. Or the first hit could have been blind fire and you got spotted when you fired back. 

Thus the best solution is simply to ask one from the enemy team for a replay. It will show exactly when you got spotted, and you can compare the times with your replay timer in the upper right corner etc. It's not more complicated than that. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 05 January 2019 - 04:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users