female crew, crew skills and crew transfering?

should i transfer my crew? td crew skills female crew crew skills

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

BlackHackLegend #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1128 battles
  • [BOSE] BOSE

Hello, i have so many question about the game, specially that im not a professional player.

i´v got three female crew from the winter event and i putted them in my Jpanther tier 7 vehicle, so when i buy the next tank i will transfer them to it, tills i get the jagdpanzer e100, so i can have the female crew on it.

my questions are:

1.is it good to transfer the crew every time i get a new tank or should i train a new crew for every tank, specially that im a free to play player, that means i have no slot for every tank so i should sale all the tank that i have done with.

2. if i will transfer my female crew from my Jpanther for every new tank until the Jagdpanzer e100, witch skills should i put on them(they have brother in arms as the first skill), so when i reach the jagdpanzer e100 the skills can match up with the tank.

im an old player, i played wot for the first time on 2015, but still not understanding every thing on the game.

anyone can help??????

chubbysnake #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15368 battles
If you enjoy a tank then try and keep it even if you unlock the next one and can afford an extra garage slot or have 1 spare.
My tip for female crew members is the use them on different tanks as the commander. That way when you start a new tank and don’t have a free crew to move into it at least you can play the tank with sixth sense
If you do want to put a full female crew in a tank then try and avoid ones with large crews like the jg e100 as it simply isn’t worth it.
Remember most female members do not disappear if you do not recruit them so just leave them alone until you have a tank you want to put them in.

Hopefully that helps a little

BlackHackLegend #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1128 battles
  • [BOSE] BOSE

View Postchubbysnake, on 04 January 2019 - 01:42 PM, said:

If you enjoy a tank then try and keep it even if you unlock the next one and can afford an extra garage slot or have 1 spare.
My tip for female crew members is the use them on different tanks as the commander. That way when you start a new tank and don’t have a free crew to move into it at least you can play the tank with sixth sense
If you do want to put a full female crew in a tank then try and avoid ones with large crews like the jg e100 as it simply isn’t worth it.
Remember most female members do not disappear if you do not recruit them so just leave them alone until you have a tank you want to put them in.

Hopefully that helps a little

hffffffff

i thought they will disappear thats why

thank u tho

what about the skills??

Keyanu #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:15 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10468 battles

This shows how bad the new user experience in WoT actually is

kudos to the OP for coming to the forums but there's [probably] 1000's that don't

Edited by Keyanu, 04 January 2019 - 02:15 PM.

StinkyStonky #5 Posted 04 January 2019 - 02:29 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30334 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

You should put your best crew either in the tank you will play the most or in the tank that will need it the most.

In nearly all cases this means moving your best crew up to the next tank.  Definitely DON'T start a new crew with each new tank you get.

In every line of tanks there are potential "keepers".  You might decide that you like the JP so much that you want to keep it.  Each "keeper" means you either need another crew OR you stop grinding the line.  Try to identify the keepers as early as you can so that you can plan to train extra crews.

For example, if you had known that you planned to keep the JP (tier 7) what you could have done was keep the Stug 3 G when you got the JP IV, moved you crew up to the tier 6 and bought a new crew for the tier 5.  Then play both tanks and train both crews.  Then, when you buy the JP II you could move you (now trained) Stug crew to the JP II and leave the JP crew where it was.  Of move the JP crew up to the JP II and move the stug crew up to the JP.  If by then you think you may also want to keep the JP 2 when you get the JagTig, put a new (3rd) crew in the Stug and train it there.

Let me repeat, Definitely DON'T start a new crew with each new tank you get.  Playing with bad crews is ok at low tiers but is desperately hard at high tiers.  Tier 8/9/10 are hard enough without also having to deal with crap crews.

BlackHackLegend #6 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1128 battles
  • [BOSE] BOSE

View PostStinkyStonky, on 04 January 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

You should put your best crew either in the tank you will play the most or in the tank that will need it the most.

In nearly all cases this means moving your best crew up to the next tank.  Definitely DON'T start a new crew with each new tank you get.

In every line of tanks there are potential "keepers".  You might decide that you like the JP so much that you want to keep it.  Each "keeper" means you either need another crew OR you stop grinding the line.  Try to identify the keepers as early as you can so that you can plan to train extra crews.

For example, if you had known that you planned to keep the JP (tier 7) what you could have done was keep the Stug 3 G when you got the JP IV, moved you crew up to the tier 6 and bought a new crew for the tier 5.  Then play both tanks and train both crews.  Then, when you buy the JP II you could move you (now trained) Stug crew to the JP II and leave the JP crew where it was.  Of move the JP crew up to the JP II and move the stug crew up to the JP.  If by then you think you may also want to keep the JP 2 when you get the JagTig, put a new (3rd) crew in the Stug and train it there.

Let me repeat, Definitely DON'T start a new crew with each new tank you get.  Playing with bad crews is ok at low tiers but is desperately hard at high tiers.  Tier 8/9/10 are hard enough without also having to deal with crap crews.

thank you very much.

what about the skills

tank276 #7 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 51557 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostBlackHackLegend, on 04 January 2019 - 02:09 PM, said:

what about the skills

For the skills it is rather complicated for the particular line.

I.e. u need the camouflage skill on all crew for jpanther, and Jpanther 2, but not really for Jagtiger or Jp100E.

Sixth sense is a must for the commander and recon and situational awareness always welcome for better view range.

Maybe skill up a camo crew and keep it at JPanth2 and train a new crew when u get the Jagtiger with priority to repairs as u must brawl in it.

Hedgehog1963 #8 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:25 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51845 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY

Skills.

You want to be able to see, hide and move.

BlackHackLegend #9 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1128 battles
  • [BOSE] BOSE

View Posttank276, on 04 January 2019 - 03:18 PM, said:

For the skills it is rather complicated for the particular line.

I.e. u need the camouflage skill on all crew for jpanther, and Jpanther 2, but not really for Jagtiger or Jp100E.

Sixth sense is a must for the commander and recon and situational awareness always welcome for better view range.

Maybe skill up a camo crew and keep it at JPanth2 and train a new crew when u get the Jagtiger with priority to repairs as u must brawl in it.

is it not better to take repairs from now until the jagdpanzer e100??

tank276 #10 Posted 04 January 2019 - 09:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 51557 battles
  • [KEKE] KEKE

View PostBlackHackLegend, on 04 January 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

is it not better to take repairs from now until the jagdpanzer e100??

Yes, you could, I just guessed the OP doesnt have the luxury of 4 and 5 skilled crew members so I prioritized it a bit.

MiNeBlast #11 Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10633 battles

View PostStinkyStonky, on 04 January 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

This is exactly what I have done and what I would recommend!

Right on the money

eldrak #12 Posted 07 January 2019 - 01:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 49232 battles
  • [GR-W] GR-W

From tier 5-6 you should always transfer the crews to the next tank in the line. When you do it you should retrain them with the option retrain for credits.

At tier 1 you get 100% crews for free

At tier 2 you use retrained tier 1 crews

At tier 3-5 you buy new crews for credits as you get so little new crew skills in the time it takes to unlock the next tank in line.

At tier 6+ you use retrained crews

This changes if you really like a tank and use it as a "keeper".

When you sell a tank you get an option to dismiss crew and equipment with it. Never do that. 

If you have surplus bad crews, dismiss them manually from the barracks.

12:41 Added after 5 minutes

And when you have a premium tank like your IS-6, you don't need a specific crew for it. You can use your KV-1 crew without retraining and suffer no penalty. (same tank class, same nation)

Although I must say you should avoid playing the IS-6 for a bit until you've learned maps/tanks/tactics a bit more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users