WG seriously affected my brain today

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

vladtataee #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28667 battles

Ok guys. I had a day ago a very interesting/bad experience playng a game in witch i couldn't aim the hull of a enemy tank, my target going right in the center of that tank, like in autoaim mode. Ok i start a ticket. I get answer in witch they explain me how the autoaim mode works, by rightclicking enemy tank bla bla. I write the next ticket explaining them that this was not my issue, that i didn't used autoaim, and then the same guy is answering me practicly the same thing. 

Here is the link of the replay and pls tell me maybe i am crazy :

http://wotreplays.eu...e/4711004#stats

I wrote now the third ticket, maybe i will get a reasonable answer. 

CmdRatScabies #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:48 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 38551 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
It's not aiming for the tank centre, the reticule is flicking up like it does when aiming over ridgelines.  Although aiming under the arch, this one looks more like the arty bug that stops you aiming through windows etc.

vladtataee #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28667 battles
My point was to prove that is still a bug. Dunno why WG keep explaining me how the autoaiming system works...

SuedKAT #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postvladtataee, on 04 January 2019 - 04:45 PM, said:

My point was to prove that is still a bug. Dunno why WG keep explaining me how the autoaiming system works...

That's WG support, it's pure RNG on the support agent you get, some solve your issue in an instant others have no idea what WoT is and have been thought that Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V is the solution to everything, it's a common issue at badly run support centers across the world to have the first line support agents act like a "shield" pretty much. Pointing out things like these are generally always served better with a thread on the forum and hoping it get picked up by the community team since that's almost always a better way to communicate issues/bugs with the game than with their own support. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users