• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ClayNevadoXD #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13786 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine, 04 January 2019 - 06:01 PM.
Discussing moderation / sanctions

SuedKAT #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:33 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 12154 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Firstly I'd advice you to read the forum rules:

http://forum.worldof...24-forum-rules/

Do not discuss moderation and sanctions

• Read our Forum Rules to understand why your post was moderated

It's a bit badly worded, but it's applied for in-game sanctions as well, so you might find this thread being locked and moderated as soon as a moderator notice it.

Secondly the picture you included show that you've been sanctioned for inappropriate behavior in chat, I'm guessing "Unsportsmanlike conduct" is what's displayed when you try to login or possibly you've also received an email stating the same? Lastly to be banned for unsportsmanlike conduct you need to accumulate a large portion of reports made against you before anything happens, so I would spend the 3 days banned looking at your own replays trying to figure out why this is the case since WG generally don't lift sanctions like these apart from in very rare cases. 

Edited by SuedKAT, 04 January 2019 - 05:33 PM.

ClayNevadoXD #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13786 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostSuedKAT, on 04 January 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

Firstly I'd advice you to read the forum rules:

http://forum.worldof...24-forum-rules/

Do not discuss moderation and sanctions

• Read our Forum Rules to understand why your post was moderated

It's a bit badly worded, but it's applied for in-game sanctions as well, so you might find this thread being locked and moderated as soon as a moderator notice it.

Secondly the picture you included show that you've been sanctioned for inappropriate behavior in chat, I'm guessing "Unsportsmanlike conduct" is what's displayed when you try to login or possibly you've also received an email stating the same? Lastly to be banned for unsportsmanlike conduct you need to accumulate a large portion of reports made against you before anything happens, so I would spend the 3 days banned looking at your own replays trying to figure out why this is the case since WG generally don't lift sanctions like these apart from in very rare cases. 

Greetings @SuedKAT,

Thank you for sharing your opinion and, yes, i do agree about everything you said. One thing i might add is that, firstly, i've read the in-game rules right after i noticed i was banend for 3 days and, secondly, by the time i posted this topic i got an answer from the Wargaming EU Support page on Twitter stating the situation that lead to me getting banned. Here's what happened, i was intentionally blocking another team mate so that he couldn't retreat back to a safe position which then lead to his death. This happened because i've personally been through the same situation and, without being sure if it happened to me in that same battle, i unloaded my anger on that player. Plus, like you've stated, WG applies sanctions like this after a bunch of reports and that might have been the case as i've done these blocking actions a few times in the past.

I'd like to ask a moderator to close this topic as the situation has already been clarified.

Thank you in advance,

ClayNevadoXD

Edited by ClayNevadoXD, 04 January 2019 - 05:44 PM.

eekeeboo #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45891 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
I strongly advise (Alongside the other person) to read the forum rules for no further sanction. For an appeal on your sanction you should contact the lead moderator or the person mentioned int he support answers. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users