Jump to content


►Tier VIII Premium Tanks Guide Review (2019)


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #1 Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

Hello fellow tankers!

 

This is my very first video on Youtube about Tier VIII Premium Tanks Guide Review and i know there is no music no intro or whatever but i just wanted to make this video as i was asked many many times about this aspect and i am happy to share my thoughts! Need to make sure that this is my very own thoughts on the tanks and i respect all different opinions!

I also know that, this might not be something that many of you interested but on the other hand, there are people out there who might find this interesting or at least helpful and i hope i give a lit of bit help there!

 

 

Tanks reviewed respectively:

Tank Destroyers:

- Strv S1

- WZ-120G FT

- Skorpion G

- AMX CDA

- SU-130PM

 

Heavy Tanks:

(Preferencial Match Making)

- FCM 50 t

- WZ-111

- 112

- M6A2E1

(Regular)

- Somua SM

- AMX M4 mle. 49

- Object 252U Defender

- T26E5 Patriot

- Caernarvon AX

- 50TP prototyp

- IS-3A

 

Medium Tanks:

- T-34-3

- 59-Patton

- Type-59

- Lorraine 40 t

- FV4202

- M4A1 Revolorise

- AMX CDC

- T-44-100

- T-54 first protoype

- STG Guard

- T25 Pilot Number 1

- Panzer 58 Mutz

- Progetto M35 mod .46

- M46 Patton KR

- Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC

 

Light Tanks:

- ELC EVEN 90

- Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10)

- T92

- leKpz M 41 90 mm GF

- LT-432

 

 

More videos coming up , will try my best to upload daily or nearly every day with replays, reviews and much more! So if you are interested just follow my here to get notified!

You can find me streaming daily on Twitch at 19:00 CET / 18:00 UK time https://www.twitch.tv/jam_in_a_tank

Find me on Facebook to see all the news of channel and upcoming news on WoT https://www.facebook.com/Jam.in.a.Tank

 

*To the forum mods: I know that this topic could also be posted on the Videos/Replays Area but i also find this as being part of the Gameplay and don't get me wrong this is a much more interactive and broad Topic thus i guess is cool to post it here, although this is your call and i respect that.


Edited by Jahpero, 05 January 2019 - 10:20 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to red color.


fwhaatpiraat #2 Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:55 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58600 battles
  • 1,772
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
Nice plug, didn't click.

Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #3 Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:57 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 04 January 2019 - 06:55 PM, said:

Nice plug, didn't click.

 

My channel analytics find your response.... false :D

fwhaatpiraat #4 Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 58600 battles
  • 1,772
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostJam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv, on 04 January 2019 - 06:57 PM, said:

 

My channel analytics find your response.... false :D

Sure bro.



Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #5 Posted 04 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 04 January 2019 - 06:58 PM, said:

Sure bro.

 

My skills on the platform settings tho are on beginners stage thus i can also add you might be right haha :D

seXikanac #6 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:40 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13374 battles
  • 1,131
  • [-YU-] -YU-
  • Member since:
    09-27-2012

View PostJam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv, on 04 January 2019 - 06:53 PM, said:

Hello fellow tankers!

 

This is my very first video on Youtube about Tier VIII Premium Tanks Guide Review and i know there is no music no intro or whatever but i just wanted to make this video as i was asked many many times about this aspect and i am happy to share my thoughts! Need to make sure that this is my very own thoughts on the tanks and i respect all different opinions!

I also know that, this might not be something that many of you interested but on the other hand, there are people out there who might find this interesting or at least helpful and i hope i give a lit of bit help there!

 

 

Tanks reviewed respectively:

Tank Destroyers:

- Strv S1

- WZ-120G FT

- Skorpion G

- AMX CDA

- SU-130PM

 

Heavy Tanks:

(Preferencial Match Making)

- FCM 50 t

- WZ-111

- 112

- M6A2E1

(Regular)

- Somua SM

- AMX M4 mle. 49

- Object 252U Defender

- T26E5 Patriot

- Caernarvon AX

- 50TP prototyp

- IS-3A

 

Medium Tanks:

- T-34-3

- 59-Patton

- Type-59

- Lorraine 40 t

- FV4202

- M4A1 Revolorise

- AMX CDC

- T-44-100

- T-54 first protoype

- STG Guard

- T25 Pilot Number 1

- Panzer 58 Mutz

- Progetto M35 mod .46

- M46 Patton KR

- Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC

 

Light Tanks:

- ELC EVEN 90

- Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10)

- T92

- leKpz M 41 90 mm GF

- LT-432

 

 

More videos coming up , will try my best to upload daily or nearly every day with replays, reviews and much more! So if you are interested just follow my here to get notified!

You can find me streaming daily on Twitch at 19:00 CET / 18:00 UK time https://www.twitch.tv/jam_in_a_tank

Find me on Facebook to see all the news of channel and upcoming news on WoT https://www.facebook.com/Jam.in.a.Tank

 

*To the forum mods: I know that this topic could also be posted on the Videos/Replays Area but i also find this as being part of the Gameplay and don't get me wrong this is a much more interactive and broad Topic thus i guess is cool to post it here, although this is your call and i respect that.

 

I really liked the chair, what brand and model is it? But I didnt like swearing on video. Way too childish for real good review :(

Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #7 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:37 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostseXikanac, on 05 January 2019 - 12:40 AM, said:

 

I really liked the chair, what brand and model is it? But I didnt like swearing on video. Way too childish for real good review :(

 

Mate i think you missed the point, i am not reviewing the chair, i am reviewing tanks :D

Ak Racing is the chair , man.

But please let me know about your feedback what exactly do you mean childish ? i am interested so i can see if i would like to improve that on future if is not something i am interested, so yeah please let me know!

Appreciate! :)



kaneloon #8 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:07 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 30956 battles
  • 3,657
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

Nice vid, especially when you tell your choice between tanks. And 20s to say what others say in 20 minutes is great.

Too bad you don't have the Sta-2 ;)



Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #9 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:54 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View Postkaneloon, on 05 January 2019 - 02:07 AM, said:

Nice vid, especially when you tell your choice between tanks. And 20s to say what others say in 20 minutes is great.

Too bad you don't have the Sta-2 ;)

 

I appreciate mate, i hope is helpful at least, and yeah i tried to made it as fast as possible without missing anything!

I can see you there, holding your breath about STA-2 and waiting for that but yeah, i dont have it yet , kinda a forgotten/outdated tank also , but nice point :)



fanababa #10 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 634 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    03-11-2013

edit*


Edited by Ridone14, 07 January 2019 - 11:10 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to not being in correct language.


kaneloon #11 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 30956 battles
  • 3,657
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

I have the sta-2, I would compare it to the t25 pilot with a litte less of everything but with 20mm more of pen.

 

I was surprised by the Patton, after what people generally say about it.



Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #12 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:09 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View Postkaneloon, on 05 January 2019 - 11:26 AM, said:

I have the sta-2, I would compare it to the t25 pilot with a litte less of everything but with 20mm more of pen.

 

I was surprised by the Patton, after what people generally say about it.

 

Cool to know about STA-2 if i find the opportunity i will do it so , i can see the image you draw there for me , i like :)

Patton ?

I guess you are talking about the 59 one ?



Yakito #13 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20019 battles
  • 1,439
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011

View PostJam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv, on 04 January 2019 - 05:53 PM, said:

i know there is no music no intro or whatever but...

 

Isn't that actually a great thing? I don't like intros on YouTube. Poiness wasted seconds of my life on some silly animations. And music shouldn't be in the way of you talking.



HaZardeur #14 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 37187 battles
  • 1,634
  • Member since:
    08-14-2010

View Postfanababa, on 05 January 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

edit*

 


Edited by Ridone14, 07 January 2019 - 11:10 AM.


MeNoobTank #15 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16491 battles
  • 935
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

You did not reviewed the 112...

 

In my opinion is just a much better IS-6 with similar mobility, way better hull, same paper turret roof, same bad gun but has 250 HEAT as special ammo which helps alot in T9 mm.



Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #16 Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostYakito, on 05 January 2019 - 01:21 PM, said:

 

Isn't that actually a great thing? I don't like intros on YouTube. Poiness wasted seconds of my life on some silly animations. And music shouldn't be in the way of you talking.

 

Well that is actually very nice to know, appreciate your feedback sir :B
16:18 Added after 0 minutes

View PostMeNoobTank, on 05 January 2019 - 02:33 PM, said:

You did not reviewed the 112...

 

In my opinion is just a much better IS-6 with similar mobility, way better hull, same paper turret roof, same bad gun but has 250 HEAT as special ammo which helps alot in T9 mm.

 

I mentioned that WZ-111 is similar but better so it kinda fits on that area sir! 

MeNoobTank #17 Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16491 battles
  • 935
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017

View PostJam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv, on 05 January 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

 

Well that is actually very nice to know, appreciate your feedback sir :B
16:18 Added after 0 minutes

 

I mentioned that WZ-111 is similar but better so it kinda fits on that area sir! 

 

Well indeed but not really. WZ-111 has better mobility but way worse armor than 112.

 

Anyway, good review. I enjoyed the vid. Keep it up !


Edited by MeNoobTank, 05 January 2019 - 05:47 PM.


Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #18 Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostMeNoobTank, on 05 January 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

 

Well indeed but not really. WZ-111 has better mobility but way worse armor than 112.

 

Anyway, good review. I enjoyed the vid. Keep it up !

 

True story, which makes them different to approach on side scrape for example, i do agree with you i might needed to show more thoughts on that 112 , you are right there! and i do appreciate the feedback :B

At the end i hope the whole review help somehow somebody!



CurseOfDeath #19 Posted 05 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30725 battles
  • 394
  • [TH_ES] TH_ES
  • Member since:
    11-25-2011
If i own a su130pm should i really get a skorpion ? I own many german TDs, like JT88, E25, Dmax, kinda feel a waste to get a skorp, though i know he is much much beter than JT88 but on other hand can train 4 crew members instead of 6 like Jt88 can.

Jam_in_a_Tank_TwitchTv #20 Posted 06 January 2019 - 06:33 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18655 battles
  • 359
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015

View PostCurseOfDeath, on 05 January 2019 - 07:52 PM, said:

If i own a su130pm should i really get a skorpion ? I own many german TDs, like JT88, E25, Dmax, kinda feel a waste to get a skorp, though i know he is much much beter than JT88 but on other hand can train 4 crew members instead of 6 like Jt88 can.

 

Hello sir!

 

Well if crew training is what you care more about, that means no need to get a scorpion, in fact as you already own SU-130 then you can feel a similar gameplay while training USSR crew, which for me seems a great thing for you!

On the other hand for me, and i say that just for my personal preference, i prefer scorpion over SU-130, that doesnt make scorpion better or anything, but suits my gameplay better lets say!

So i think is kinda up to you, even though what i understand is that you are happy with what you have so there is no need let's say!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users