Jump to content


What i thing about game

Game

  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Plaxotron #1 Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4413 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-09-2018

How did I start the game and why I want to stop it.
2017 I was on vacation and we went to a friend who showed up the game and my first words were "the next pay to win, the stupidity" as well  I paid for a one-month premium to play together but there was a tank Matilda beat me a lot, is a premium then I told him again "see you pay to win" I stopped the game. Maybe after a year in a coincidence circumstances my acquaintance became my roommate.He said to me enter see the game is not paid to win but is much more developed and beautiful .
So I got up, got a new account, paid again a premium and after a great research I realized the game itself starts after 8 level tank. After I realized this. 
I want to share my experience for the two months of the game or more exactly what annoys me and what not, people will not agree but there will be those who will agree.
What I like: Graphics !!! Unique !!! Moving tanks, shrubs, atmosphere, sounds everything is very well spelled !!!
The limit between pay to beat and free play.
Up to 8 level, you can buy tank that are better than normal but this is limited because they can only help you with the development of the crew and the collection of money (free experience but financially not profitable).
I have not yet participated in clan battles, but watching my friend with savage likes.
In a few words: The game is very nice !!!
Congratulations people from Wargaming!!!They have tried to please the players.

I'm sorry I did not start it when it comes out !!!

What I do not like:
Random battles: It is quite common to play with people without experience against people with a lot of experience in the game. The tanks of 8-10, for example, 8 level can not break through 10 (in most of the case)

Why do I think I should stop playing.
I do not want to, it's very nice and playful but the recent rumors that there will be a premium of 10 that you can buy with money (the special money in the game) suggests that soon the money itself will appear in the premium store, which will turn the game into a pay to win.
I know there is no free lunch, I understand that you have to get paid for something again people who have done the game and keep servers, have to make money.
But for that is the premium account and the gold and the premium tanks. According to me the balance is found !!! Up to 8 level you pay.From 9 and 10 it all depends how you play and the clan.
Anything that can be bought with a credit card after 8 level will wipe the game.
What do I have in mind: a 10 level $ 100 tank is running 100 dmg more than the same class of tank.
Result: People who with money will buy it, people without money delete their game!
Last I will share an experience: I played a game very beautiful to be honest I do not have words to write it beautiful is just the least I can say I played it for several years like,for her i  paid 15 $ per account every month,was to mach people online (I've personally seen 700,000+ and have heard that they have been up to 1 million) and one day the game owners decided to make it free to play.
But they released weapons, bumpers, modules, and many other things you can buy with spank money. The result was tragic for the game to one months lost more than 80% players !! Now even I do not know if there are servers or the game is still alive.
But that's how people get greedy and want to make quick money !!!
I hope you do not get the same here too because I like the game personally !!!!!



wiggles #2 Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:19 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 35127 battles
  • 342
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010
Thanks for this, I needed a chuckle.

Sfinski #3 Posted 05 January 2019 - 08:20 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 36470 battles
  • 3,428
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013

Google translate isn't really working, but in short what I got from this is you think WoT is pay to win.

 

True, p2w elements are in the game, especially t8 prems. WG knows it too. And this wont change as they can't nerf prems.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 05 January 2019 - 09:31 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34076 battles
  • 4,391
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
So, OP, what's your opinion on paragraphs?

Frostilicus #5 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:23 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 23551 battles
  • 3,466
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
  • Member since:
    07-12-2011
Not sure if this is a flounce post or not....

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:31 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • 11,802
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

But your two best performing tanks are at T10.......that doesn't square with what you wrote.

Also, you didn't spend much time at low tiers, you rushed upwards, leaving very poor win rates behind you.

Can't say you have a proper view of the game considering your low battle count, you're a very new player.



Plaxotron #7 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:44 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4413 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-09-2018

Yes i`m new player.And this is personal opinion

 



RamRaid90 #8 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:47 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 25685 battles
  • 7,044
  • [DID0] DID0
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

View PostBiGBaDBaT, on 05 January 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

Yes i`m new player.And this is personal opinion

 

 

But not really a  well thought out one.

 

We get you're new to the game  but you haven't actually taken the time to learn how the game works and all the complex mechanics that come with it.

 

Maybe the problem stems from the lack of a decent tutorial in this game.

 

This game is far from p2w, there are a few aspects which you could maybe say are a little broken for people who pay but these problems are not at lower tiers. Which is where you should be.


Edited by RamRaid90, 05 January 2019 - 10:48 AM.


BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • 11,802
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View PostBiGBaDBaT, on 05 January 2019 - 09:44 AM, said:

Yes i`m new player.And this is personal opinion

 

But your argument is back to front. Most players who claim P2W do so because they say as they move up the tiers their WR drops, with you it's the opposite way around. It doesn't make sense.



kaneloon #10 Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 30946 battles
  • 3,638
  • [RHIN0] RHIN0
  • Member since:
    11-18-2011

Not really an opinion, more some kind of ... warning ?

I can certify that you could play years without paying anything and still have fun, there is no link.if you want to sustain tX you will play more t5 or t6. That's the deal.

You may lose more, but why care ?



gunslingerXXX #11 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:07 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12734 battles
  • 3,295
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

Buy the AMX CDC, it's a real powerhouse, fights tier X tanks just as easy as tier 8! 

If you want pay-to-win, this is you best bet



wsatnutter #12 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:29 PM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26436 battles
  • 9,440
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
OP what ever your drinking just stop

Crashzi #13 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6742 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016

View PostSfinski, on 05 January 2019 - 08:20 AM, said:

Google translate isn't really working, but in short what I got from this is you think WoT is pay to win.

 

True, p2w elements are in the game, especially t8 prems. WG knows it too. And this wont change as they can't nerf prems.

 

You mean they don't want to nerf since 

sgtYester #14 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 56664 battles
  • 1,751
  • [RANGF] RANGF
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

View PostSfinski, on 05 January 2019 - 08:20 AM, said:

Google translate isn't really working, but in short what I got from this is you think WoT is pay to win.

 

True, p2w elements are in the game, especially t8 prems. WG knows it too. And this wont change as they can't nerf prems.

 

and are we not forgetting the p2w ammo??

 

this game IS p2w.  period

 

it just has become so much more obvious in the last year that even ppl that were proffiting from this (wn8 statsnooobs)  are starting to complain.



Crashzi #15 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6742 battles
  • 172
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016

View PostsgtYester, on 05 January 2019 - 12:45 PM, said:

 

and are we not forgetting the p2w ammo??

 

this game IS p2w.  period

 

it just has become so much more obvious in the last year that even ppl that were proffiting from this (wn8 statsnooobs)  are starting to complain.

 

ofc its p2w did you even see the things wg is selling for 50$ you can get a month of premium a premium tank and 30x 50% booster credits and people wonder "why so much gold spam"

Bordhaw #16 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 14893 battles
  • 4,842
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostBiGBaDBaT, on 05 January 2019 - 07:15 AM, said:

How did I start the game and why I want to stop it.
2017 I was on vacation and we went to a friend who showed up the game and my first words were "the next pay to win, the stupidity" as well  I paid for a one-month premium to play together but there was a tank Matilda beat me a lot, is a premium then I told him again "see you pay to win" I stopped the game. Maybe after a year in a coincidence circumstances my acquaintance became my roommate.He said to me enter see the game is not paid to win but is much more developed and beautiful .
So I got up, got a new account, paid again a premium and after a great research I realized the game itself starts after 8 level tank. After I realized this. 
I want to share my experience for the two months of the game or more exactly what annoys me and what not, people will not agree but there will be those who will agree.
What I like: Graphics !!! Unique !!! Moving tanks, shrubs, atmosphere, sounds everything is very well spelled !!!
The limit between pay to beat and free play.
Up to 8 level, you can buy tank that are better than normal but this is limited because they can only help you with the development of the crew and the collection of money (free experience but financially not profitable).
I have not yet participated in clan battles, but watching my friend with savage likes.
In a few words: The game is very nice !!!
Congratulations people from Wargaming!!!They have tried to please the players.

I'm sorry I did not start it when it comes out !!!

What I do not like:
Random battles: It is quite common to play with people without experience against people with a lot of experience in the game. The tanks of 8-10, for example, 8 level can not break through 10 (in most of the case)

Why do I think I should stop playing.
I do not want to, it's very nice and playful but the recent rumors that there will be a premium of 10 that you can buy with money (the special money in the game) suggests that soon the money itself will appear in the premium store, which will turn the game into a pay to win.
I know there is no free lunch, I understand that you have to get paid for something again people who have done the game and keep servers, have to make money.
But for that is the premium account and the gold and the premium tanks. According to me the balance is found !!! Up to 8 level you pay.From 9 and 10 it all depends how you play and the clan.
Anything that can be bought with a credit card after 8 level will wipe the game.
What do I have in mind: a 10 level $ 100 tank is running 100 dmg more than the same class of tank.
Result: People who with money will buy it, people without money delete their game!
Last I will share an experience: I played a game very beautiful to be honest I do not have words to write it beautiful is just the least I can say I played it for several years like,for her i  paid 15 $ per account every month,was to mach people online (I've personally seen 700,000+ and have heard that they have been up to 1 million) and one day the game owners decided to make it free to play.
But they released weapons, bumpers, modules, and many other things you can buy with spank money. The result was tragic for the game to one months lost more than 80% players !! Now even I do not know if there are servers or the game is still alive.
But that's how people get greedy and want to make quick money !!!
I hope you do not get the same here too because I like the game personally !!!!!

 

So you purchased many Tier 8 premiums and call the game pay to win because even with these tanks you still didnt win all the time.

 

Just play another game if you don't enjoy it....



AliceUnchained #17 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 39029 battles
  • 9,502
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postwiggles, on 05 January 2019 - 08:19 AM, said:

Thanks for this, I needed a chuckle.

 

You are fortunate then and I envy you. As some of my brain cells died reading so much incoherent garbage.

Wintermute_1 #18 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:52 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 49929 battles
  • 2,205
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013

Its as much pay to avoid 'crap' as P2W.

 

Theres a chasm of difference between a stock tank and a tank with improved equipment, food, premium consumables, 5 skill crew, directives, full premium ammo and camo. You can probably achieve the later FTP but it's generally a long painful dull experience. Likewise, tech tree progression, you have to be some kind of masochist not to free xp your way through some of the worst tanks and stock setups. 

 

It safe to say players who've never put money into the game have spent far longer playing at significant disadvantage against players who've paid to fast track that disadvantage away.


Edited by Wintermute_1, 05 January 2019 - 02:54 PM.


Archaean #19 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:57 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16031 battles
  • 1,485
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2015

I know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My exclamation marks prove me right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Plaxotron #20 Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 4413 battles
  • 4
  • Member since:
    05-09-2018
What i want to say is:Game is ok now but if thay put premium TX better then other,and can buy with real money that will be end of game.
For example if have loot`s of money you can call Wargaming to  make you tank (with your statistic,what you want) for you and your clan,yes you and your clan be the best.
For me this is p2w not like now.






Also tagged with Game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users