Wargaming Premium Account service - question

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Osiolek_Klapouch #1 Posted 05 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11493 battles
Why is the Wargaming Premium Account service available only through the World of Warships store? I can find it in neither WoTanks nor WoWarplanes stores...

Eaglax #2 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19429 battles
https://eu.wargaming...op/wot/premium/

Osiolek_Klapouch #3 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11493 battles

View PostEaglax, on 05 January 2019 - 01:26 PM, said:

Your link directs us to WoT Premium Account Service while I'm talking about Wargaming Premium Account service (1 payment for all 3 games) - why is it only available in the World of Warships store? -->https://eu.wargaming...p/wows/premium/ [see at the bottom]

Edited by Osiolek_Klapouch, 05 January 2019 - 01:40 PM.

Eaglax #4 Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:48 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19429 battles

View PostOsiolek_Klapouch, on 05 January 2019 - 01:39 PM, said:

Your link directs us to WoT Premium Account Service while I'm talking about Wargaming Premium Account service (1 payment for all 3 games) - why is it only available in the World of Warships store? --> https://eu.wargaming...p/wows/premium/ [see at the bottom]

if you click on any premium time I linked before, you will see the following description

Block Quote

Details

Premium Account allows you to progress faster in the game, providing 50% more credits and experience per battle. Premium Account is unified for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes, this means that when you purchase it for one game, you automatically get it for the other ones.

that means it is indeed the Wargaming Premium account you are looking for.

I think you are confusing something with the "Warships premium account" which is indeed only for WoWs. Here further details on the difference https://worldofwarsh...s/wows-premium/

WOT doesn't have such a "unique" Premium account, the only possible premium account which is active in WOT, is the "Wargaming premium account" you are asking for, and this can be bought in the WOT-store.

Hope it's now clear :)

Edited by Eaglax, 05 January 2019 - 01:49 PM.

Osiolek_Klapouch #5 Posted 05 January 2019 - 02:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11493 battles

Oh, all right. :)

I was under the impression that Wot premium account time was only for Wot and WoWPlanes; I didn't know it also covered WoWShips... Has it always been like this or was there a change some time ago?

Eaglax #6 Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:09 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19429 battles

afaik it has been this way since the official release of WoWs....

The specific WoWs premium account was introduced a couple of weeks ago.

HerrWilhelm #7 Posted 07 March 2019 - 01:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19942 battles
  • [RHPA] RHPA
Well, not all premium days are unified, got one in WoWs, but WoT is still standard. Has WG stopped the unified account? Or are there also non-unified premium account days?

_shadowwolf_1 #8 Posted 10 September 2019 - 12:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2852 battles
  • [FLEVO] FLEVO

HELP I bought a wargaming premium account thinking I was for my tanks.

But I got no premiums days at all.

HELP Did I get ripped off by a super misleading WG trick?

I only play world of tanks. World of tanks is Wargaming right? And I think I got to the premiums shop via the button the the game client.  I thought the icons looked different than a long time ago but I only play wargaming world of tanks. I did click on my coupons.

So after buying I found it weird it said "war gaming premium account" in the game client and the text to upgrade was still there but thought I was me being silly. But today I got to tier 15 in the steel hunter and got a premium day which is now at 23 hours?????

So HELP? am I screwed?

Edited by _shadowwolf_1, 10 September 2019 - 12:20 AM.

kingbright #9 Posted 12 September 2019 - 07:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5633 battles
  • [UNGDI] UNGDI

View Post_shadowwolf_1, on 10 September 2019 - 12:19 AM, said:

HELP I bought a wargaming premium account thinking I was for my tanks.

But I got no premiums days at all.

HELP Did I get ripped off by a super misleading WG trick?

I only play world of tanks. World of tanks is Wargaming right? And I think I got to the premiums shop via the button the the game client.  I thought the icons looked different than a long time ago but I only play wargaming world of tanks. I did click on my coupons.

So after buying I found it weird it said "war gaming premium account" in the game client and the text to upgrade was still there but thought I was me being silly. But today I got to tier 15 in the steel hunter and got a premium day which is now at 23 hours?????

So HELP? am I screwed?

Well, you basically are, same as me.

They have now 3 kinds of prem-accounts: one prem-account dedicated only for tanks, one for warships, and one for ... well, all 3 of them.

And to confuse the customer base they call the one, that rules them all, wargaming prem account.

And the worst part is, that if you have an (universal) wargaming prem account, you dont get any prem days as bonuses or compensations any more, since they don't add up.

I just got 3 days prem as their so called birthday present. Since I already have a (universal) wargaming account and they don't add up, I have now 3 days prem on WoT and at the same time about 3 weeks left of my (universal) wargaming prem. And since - of course - you can only play one game at the time, this double prem is totally useless.

And since this time they call it a present, even the tank they give is only a rented tank its just a disgusting marketing trick. Not the WoT I joined over 10 years ago.

In your case you have now one day Tanks prem and (universal) Wargaming Tank at the same time, sorry about that...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users