• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

MulkQvist_Fi #81 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 37999 battles
  • [1ST2D] 1ST2D

View PostOMG_Abaddon, on 08 January 2019 - 11:14 PM, said:

Meh, payers start to get afraid of WG nerfing their 5000€ investment in a pay2win game. Boring.

The FORCE is STRONK in you!

LordMuffin #82 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50000 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostMulkQvist_Fi, on 08 January 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

Players like u and ur mates ranting here? Who haven't played for a month. Who haven't spend a dime? Who aren't the ones producing the revenue to WG?

I'd say: Good riddens! May the force be with you in other games. Which of course are COMPLETELY FREE! CS sounds nice, just the initial fee, after it's completely free.

I could produce revenue for WG if the game was worth supporting. In its current state and seeing the direction it is going in, my support for this game dwindles.

Though maybe WG surprises me and I will support it again, who knows.

LincolnTank #83 Posted 08 January 2019 - 11:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6806 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
WoT could be broken, but to be frank I'm too shat to properly tell. You know that dude who drives that tinfoil covered cardboard armoured tank with a BB gun mounted on it? Yeah, him.................even he uses me as an exp pinata :trollface:

OMG_Abaddon #84 Posted 09 January 2019 - 12:05 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 11448 battles
  • [BDCP] BDCP

View PostMulkQvist_Fi, on 08 January 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

Players like u and ur mates ranting here? Who haven't played for a month. Who haven't spend a dime? Who aren't the ones producing the revenue to WG?

I'd say: Good riddens! May the force be with you in other games. Which of course are COMPLETELY FREE! CS sounds nice, just the initial fee, after it's completely free.

How is the amount of money you spend on a game a determining factor on how broken the game is? So according to you League of Legends is the worst game ever because it's free to play completely. You can literally get every piece of content for free as soon as it's released if you play often, so it must be crap right? That's why RIOT probably has earned 100x more money than WG with they payer legions.

Aside from that, and the grammar mistakes you made, CSGO is free to play now, no fees.

Jahpero #85 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:57 AM

• 9840 battles
  • [N00T] N00T

Hello everyone, 

I removed the inappropriate and off-topic content. 

I also invite you to avoid flooding in the "Gameplay"  section. You can use the "Off-Topic" section if you don't have anything constructive to post in this thread. 

Thank you for your understanding.
Jahpero

Noo_Noo #86 Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

Major

• Player
  • 22408 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 08 January 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

UP premium, look at how frequently the Chrysler is played and how people complain how it doesn't perform. Please feel free to list all the premiums listed in that time frame and highlight how they're all OP. Once again the same argument of the Object, the same as any other tank released that wasn't strong or was deemed going to break the game because OP powerful OMG game destroying. Now look at them, look at the complaints at tanks that were prejudged because until you get a hold of them on the live server, see how they perform, assess and test the changes you can't just say... yep those 100 or even 1000 people are dead on right, this tank is going to be OP for the millions of players who will use it. 

You then mention Artillery been an issue for years and ignored, are you aware of the continual changes artillery has undergone over these years? You say the Type 5 OP, despite when it was weak and you seem to not have a problem with that and that it will also be affected by special ammo changes. Everything you have mentioned has been and continues to be worked on, so for everything you say you don't believe me but there's evidence to prove that WG work and continue to work on these issues. 

None of that addresses the issue that Wg take so long to think and implement changes. Why 6 months to nerf a vehicle that was way too strong? It was clear from day 1. Skeptics will say that the nerf was delayed until the revenue generated from its release leveled out. 

Same thing with the Maus buff. firstly it probably didn't need it but WG wound it too far. Why do that? Why cant the game designers who have access to all the in game data not get a better idea of how to balance vehicles in game? Part of me suspects the same will happen with the up coming E100 buff. Again, does it really need it? Why prioritize that vehicle?

Chrysler was clearly a tank designed for one purpose. To use premium rounds and have premium fired at it. We can go through WG's handling of Foch gate if you like. They covered themselves in glory there. 

We can understand the need to generate money from the game but it appears to the player base that WG are wringing it dry at the expense of the quality of the product. Ultimately despite all the whining that goes on it ultimately boils down to that simple fact

Edited by Noo_Noo, 09 January 2019 - 01:43 PM.

Somnorila #87 Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:58 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 57002 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 08 January 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

If that's the case, check all the ongoing balancing and changes that have taken place. 

Your last statement saying the game is dead, that's an interesting statement, I am curious if you've ever played an actual "dead" game. Until you have you're making blind and inaccurate statements untrue for the state of World of Tanks and the direction it's going. Simply put, if it was dead or dying, why hire a new English CM?

What i mean by addressing it as dead, is that the core idea, its soul, it is no more. It is only a husk of what it was in the beginning. WG is way bigger, too many new guys, a ton of ideas and why not, too much time has passed. People get tired of doing the same thing again and again, i find it somewhat logic that the core devs lost interest and took other projects. Or even changed their perspective ideas and approaches. It's natural but not necessarily good. So being dead, of course has nothing really in common with people playing it or not, profitable or not. But more if it is a game, a good game, point of reference when listing great games, or not. My thoughts were towards a great game but with time this impression faded little by little until it became clear that you guys will never desire a great game but rather a great business even if the game would suffer a bit or more.

PanzerKFeldherrnhalle #88 Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1584 battles
Yes, nothing's wrong with up to 15 tanks across all tiers that corrupt the game. There's also nothing wrong with so many stock grinds and starting at best with 75% crews. It's all in some players' heads.

R3dM0nKey #89 Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14700 battles

WoT is broken because Wargaming prefers to sell more OP premium tanks that are totally broken like the E25 instead of fixing it. 

Just last round an E25 drove in the middle of Westfield on the start, spotted me in my tier7 medium tank behind the hill driving upwards on east side, tracked me, shot me slowly until I died. I could do absolutely NOTHING, the game just started, no one was even near him. He also almost killed a second tank that was driving beside me. ZERO counter play. You call this fun Wargaming? Come on!

Edited by R3dM0nKey, 10 January 2019 - 11:10 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users