germany heavy tank best

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Buki_2K #1 Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:36 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4800 battles
  • [PATKA] PATKA

I like playing heavy tanks, and I have went through the Japanese line (will get tier IX in 15k xp).

I'd like to try some other heavy tank lines as well, and considering I have just over 2K battles, I'm not really advanced in tank knowledge, so I was wondering if some of you could give me some good recommendations for the best heavy tank lines to go through and play. 

Thejagdpanther #2 Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:16 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35650 battles
  • [TKBS] TKBS
well... you are in the wrong nation forum section
:)

JOSEBA_PRIME #3 Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 14963 battles
  • [RVNGE] RVNGE

View PostBuki_2K, on 07 January 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

I like playing heavy tanks, and I have went through the Japanese line (will get tier IX in 15k xp).

I'd like to try some other heavy tank lines as well, and considering I have just over 2K battles, I'm not really advanced in tank knowledge, so I was wondering if some of you could give me some good recommendations for the best heavy tank lines to go through and play. 

I quote you with the most worth It heavy lines on nowadays meta.

- MAUS line: If u enjoy type heavy and you don't feel pain with slow ttanks, here you have more decent super heavys. A lot of people suffers with Tiger P and mauschen, for me all the line was enjoyable, until 6 u have meds and then 4 super heavys.

-Super Conqueror line: tier 10 is one of BEST tanks of the Game, tier 8 and 9 are decent, and tier 5,6,7 are average, maybe you can like it, maybe you Will have pain until tier 8. But Super conqueror is a tank to have, just amazing.

-IS-7/OBj277 line: Nowadays IS7 not BEST tier 10 of Game but still competitive. This line is is one of easiest to grind, and you wil feel confortable with every tank, all line good turrets and nice Alpha dmgs. T-28 tier 4, one of best tier 4, KV-1 BEST tier 5 heavy, KV-1s not BEST but good, KV-85 with 250 Alpha gun, worst of this line but is playable, IS good tier 7 with 390 Alpha, IS-3 one if BEST tier 8, obj 257 decent tier 9, is7 decent tier 10. T-10 and obj277 are very good as well, a bit faster than 257 and is7 with leas armor.

- WZ-111-5A /113 line: This line vives you to 2 awesome tier 10 heavys, this line is more like heavy/ med hybrid. Not super armoured tanks but very fast, good guns, good turret... Tier 5 average. Tier 6 average. Tier 7 average. Tier 8 bad but playable. And here you start the fun. Tier 9 BEST tier 9 heavy for me, Wz5a one of BEST 3 heavys if Game for me, and 113 very good and funny heavy as well.

There are more good lines, but this ones are BEST on my opinion. Maus as superheavy and other ones a bit faster heavys. 

Also tagged with germany, heavy, tank, best

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users