Jump to content


Final Week of Holiday Ops


  • Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

OtherPlans #21 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:44 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27816 battles
  • 64
  • [-RLD-] -RLD-
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011

You know, when people said you should monetize the game via tank customization (not unbalanced premiums), especially the 3D styles, locking them behind a paid RNG slot machine with just a chance to get them was not really something anyone was hoping you'd do.

 

Good looking, sorta historical looking camos (latest War Child one, the Kursk 75 years one, clan camo, the lorr 50 t one, things like this; not a great fan of blue GamesCon and super-colorful football or the 8 Christmas collection ones from this and last year, hussars or unicorns...) are so hard to come by and it's so utterly disappointing to see that these 4 3D styles are not obtainable in a favorable way for the consumer...



LK_4D4 #22 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:44 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 42989 battles
  • 172
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

dear wargaming, 

 

by playing every day during the event and receiving all boxes from completing missions iam not even close to fill up albums and get those rewards. Sad thing about it is that i even bought lootboxes and still iam not even close.  I dont remember if there was any year before where reaching for rewards was set to such a high difficulty. You are constantly trying to piss off your customers or potentional customers and it is working well last two years :). It is so pleasant that you released rewards which people can not reach even with money. Also pleasant and fair is that somebody will not find IS3A or Defender in 75x box package and somebody found that in 3x package. Keep up guys! After event iam out of this game but i will be watching how good you have become at screwing up with your playerbase :) happy new year to you.

 

LK



Rust_In_Peace_ #23 Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:58 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14228 battles
  • 13
  • [ARON] ARON
  • Member since:
    12-03-2013

View PostZmago5000, on 08 January 2019 - 06:54 AM, said:

did you  get any tier 8 premium tanks?

after all its a bit expensive to buy boxes just for camouflages and emblems isnt it?

 

Of course the main goal was any tier 8 but didn't get any from boxes...and the second chance to make me happy was the decorations, a little compensation for get only gold. And rng is so brainf..k, that I find 24 duplicated decorations. Kidding me wg? At least the gold worth it, but it's disappointment. 

Friderik #24 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:15 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 27627 battles
  • 88
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    09-02-2011

View PostLK_4D4, on 08 January 2019 - 08:44 AM, said:

dear wargaming, 

 

by playing every day during the event and receiving all boxes from completing missions iam not even close to fill up albums and get those rewards. Sad thing about it is that i even bought lootboxes and still iam not even close.  I dont remember if there was any year before where reaching for rewards was set to such a high difficulty. You are constantly trying to piss off your customers or potentional customers and it is working well last two years :). It is so pleasant that you released rewards which people can not reach even with money. Also pleasant and fair is that somebody will not find IS3A or Defender in 75x box package and somebody found that in 3x package. Keep up guys! After event iam out of this game but i will be watching how good you have become at screwing up with your playerbase :) happy new year to you.

 

LK

 

THIS so much this!

Even paying for some boxes didn't get me close to finish a collection. Why the hell even increase the number of needed decoration from last year? Tell me any other reason then greed?



Cheezix #25 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:17 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37818 battles
  • 825
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012

This is getting really annoying! WG give us more missions for boxes or how should I complete my collections?

 

I can get all available missions for one day in about 5 or 6 battles. This gives me 11 small boxes resulting in around 900 shards when I break them. Every time I finally collected 1440 for crafting a level 5 item I get one I already have. This means I will never complete even 1 collection from this year unless I spend even more real money on large boxes. And I already got 47 large boxes (including gifts from others), so this is really insane! So only people who buy 50 boxes of each style will be able to complete any collections...........?!?!

 

At least give repeatable missions next year so we can collect more boxes when we play more than 5 battles a day!


Edited by Cheezix, 08 January 2019 - 02:48 PM.


Scorilo #26 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5547 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    11-02-2011

View PostCheezix, on 08 January 2019 - 08:17 AM, said:

This is getting really annoying! WG give us more missions for boxes or how should I complete my collections?

 

I can get all available missions for one day in about 5 or 6 battles. This gives me 11 small boxes resulting in around 1200 shards when I break them. Every time I finally collected 1440 for crafting a level 5 item I get one I already have. This means I will never complete even 1 collection from this year unless I spend even more real money on large boxes. And I already got 44 large boxes (including gifts from others), so this is really insane! So only people who buy 50 boxes of each style will be able to complete any collections...........?!?!

 

At least give repeatable missions next year so we can collect more boxes when we play more than 5 battles a day!

All i can read is gift from others.

How can you get that???

:sceptic:


Edited by G_Bg_82, 08 January 2019 - 04:31 PM.


Homer_J #27 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:30 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30142 battles
  • 32,247
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Postclubbing_style, on 08 January 2019 - 06:38 AM, said:

hello guys!! any ideea when is the last day when you can recruit the girls from winter mission?

 

The day they turn the WoT servers off one final time.

Edited by Homer_J, 08 January 2019 - 09:30 AM.


Cosijeaaak #28 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:35 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7518 battles
  • 55
  • [KUT] KUT
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014
Hi Guys, so i got my crew in barracs unrecruited. Till when i have time to assign them to nations? Thank you.

Scorilo #29 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5547 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    11-02-2011

View PostCosijeaaak, on 08 January 2019 - 08:35 AM, said:

Hi Guys, so i got my crew in barracs unrecruited. Till when i have time to assign them to nations? Thank you.

 

Female crew members & Simon Claws

The female crew members can only be earned by reaching a higher Festive Atmosphere level, and you can get Simon Claws exclusively through Large Boxes. There is no possibility of buying them directly. You can recruit either of them whenever you want; there is no expiration date

Edited by G_Bg_82, 08 January 2019 - 04:31 PM.
please do not use red color.


Koz23 #30 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:48 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 23523 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011
Wanted to ask something, but I found my answer...

Edited by Koz23, 08 January 2019 - 09:51 AM.


Scorilo #31 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:50 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5547 battles
  • 207
  • Member since:
    11-02-2011

View PostKoz23, on 08 January 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

Maybe this has been answered before, but how long do the tank discounts last if they haven't been used yet?

 

Bonuses & Discounts

You can choose a vehicle for the discount until the release of Update 1.4. Those will be highlighted in the tech tree with a % icon. After the deadline, unassigned discounts will vanish. Once this discount is applied it's valid only once; the purchase price will be back to normal when selling this vehicle. Discounts do not stack, only the highest discount applies to this vehicle (if a special discount is as high as the New Year discount, the latter will be used). Follow these steps to apply a discount to a vehicle:


Edited by G_Bg_82, 08 January 2019 - 04:36 PM.
Keep in mind that red text is reserved for staff members only!


TheArk_2014 #32 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:52 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 63147 battles
  • 1,049
  • [AETOS] AETOS
  • Member since:
    01-03-2014

View PostKoz23, on 08 January 2019 - 08:48 AM, said:

Maybe this has been answered before, but how long do the tank discounts if they haven't been assigned?

 

Mate, this thread has only two pages and yet the answer to your question has been given FOUR (4) times ...

 

... PLZ mates, spent some time to browse the thread and read the posts, before you post a "new" question.

 

:)


Edited by TheArk_2014, 08 January 2019 - 09:52 AM.


LEOPARDguns #33 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:53 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 810 battles
  • 105
  • Member since:
    04-23-2013
Fine, can we get rid of the stupid christmas garage NOW, christmas was 2 WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!

Cheezix #34 Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:54 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37818 battles
  • 825
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012

View PostScorilo, on 08 January 2019 - 09:27 AM, said:

All i can read is gift from others.

How can you get that???

:sceptic:

 

Well it's easy. I sent a few large boxes as gifts to friends and in return one sent me a few back. There is a lot of pleasure in giving, even more than in receiving gifts. It's one of the hidden secrets in life ;)

 

Edit: I didn't expect them to give me boxes in return. I just gifted them a few because I appreciate them for who they are. From 5 friends only one gave me boxes in return and it was the one I least expected it from...


Edited by Cheezix, 08 January 2019 - 10:04 AM.


BloodyGunner #35 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11750 battles
  • 23
  • [DFEND] DFEND
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017
Greedygaming, is impossible to complete the collections without buying 500 loot boxes...

Edited by BloodyGunner, 08 January 2019 - 10:05 AM.


happyal #36 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:20 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10922 battles
  • 170
  • [95TH] 95TH
  • Member since:
    06-16-2011
*edit

Edited by xxTANK_Uxx, 08 January 2019 - 07:23 PM.
Begging


Hamsterkicker #37 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:33 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 35510 battles
  • 641
  • [KWAAK] KWAAK
  • Member since:
    08-08-2011

Despite what people are suggesting I don't see much difference with last year. Last year, I also completed only one album and right on the last day to get the camo. The three others I filled up this year..

 

This year I just went out to get all albums full up to the point that you get the 50 % bonus and then i stopped.. I have now something like 8000 shards ready and saved for the last day when I will try to complete one of the collections. The 50% bonus for every battle was way more important than the camo.



EpiCurious #38 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26356 battles
  • 1
  • [GVA] GVA
  • Member since:
    03-07-2011

Hello,

 

it is pitty to have thousands of shards in your inventory, if you have finished all four styles both for 2018 and 2019,

maybe WG can arrange a system where you can buy other special stuff with shards, like bonds for example.

 

EpiC



iKnewIT #39 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:48 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 74484 battles
  • 816
  • Member since:
    10-07-2012
It would be nice if we'd have possibility to use unused shards next Year. ;)

Edited by iKnewIT, 08 January 2019 - 10:51 AM.


Cheezix #40 Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37818 battles
  • 825
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    10-29-2012

View PostHamsterkicker, on 08 January 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

Despite what people are suggesting I don't see much difference with last year. Last year, I also completed only one album and right on the last day to get the camo. The three others I filled up this year..

 

This year I just went out to get all albums full up to the point that you get the 50 % bonus and then i stopped.. I have now something like 8000 shards ready and saved for the last day when I will try to complete one of the collections. The 50% bonus for every battle was way more important than the camo.

 

8k shards is nothing. 






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users