stock tiger tiger I. tier 9 unbalanced af

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

SaintMaddenus #41 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 36319 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Sorry forgot one thing,  in occasional battles if you go the "wrong way" in a "wrong tank"  your own teammates will shoot you because of reasons....

Eviscerador #42 Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12371 battles
  • [ACIDO] ACIDO

View PostOreH75, on 10 January 2019 - 01:38 PM, said:

Yes the template sux when grinding tanks, go look up some posts of me in the MM discussion thread, completely agree with that.

But that backstabbing about premium, gold and free XP is not necessary at all bob. I grind my way through all tanks (can look that up as well) and with a premium account the additional XP is useful to speed up the grind and I only use free XP to skip some modules if the basic ones really really suck. My current grinds are O-Ho, Charioteer, P43.ter and 45TP and the last 2 I just played enough to upgrade the tracks/engine. So dont accuse me of freeXP'ing complete tank/tank lines please. Also I don't "spam" gold, I have ~1/3 gold shells in those tanks I wont deny that but only shoot them when necessary. 

Sorry mate, the first part of my message was indeed wrote for you, but the rest is just generic banter about my opinion with current MM and mechanic changes that "suspiciously" invites you to pay more for premium. I didn't want to accuse you of anything. I apologize.

Years ago it was possible to grind even the worst tanks (VK3002D hi!) with a standard account and without firing gold, mostly because gold ammo WAS really gold ammo.

Today you are just bottom tier all the time so grinding tanks to top config is a pain, specially some trees that have weird module distribution.

In fact I spent a total of 100.000 XP grinding the whole italian line, mostly on the standard B gun and turret. Sure I could have played it without it, because it is all right, but when you face tier 10 all the time, and most other games are mirror games, you really need that extra pen and dpm.

Homer_J #43 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:09 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30431 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSaintMaddenus, on 10 January 2019 - 12:57 PM, said:

Sorry forgot one thing,  in occasional battles if you go the "wrong way" in a "wrong tank"  your own teammates will shoot you because of reasons....

Free credits. :great:

SABAOTH #44 Posted 12 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40172 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostTraimi1, on 09 January 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

aim for the weak spots and flank them man. all is good

edit: play support = instawin every game

ehm....

No.

By the way you have a good amount of HP to survive, just imagine you have no armor, Tiger 1 and Tiger 2 are German light tenks that sacrifice armor for speed and mobility. :trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users