Recruit training finished - reward

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BlackBloodBandit #1 Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1131 battles

I just finished the recruit training today, by using my personal reserves for the first time. Now I can use a token and use it for a tier 6 vehicle of choice. If I use the token, will I get the tank for free, when I research it, or do I get it instantly for free in my garage? I wasn't able to find any info on it on this forum.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Dave_Cumming #2 Posted 09 January 2019 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 28772 battles
The vehicle you choose is stock. You also have to train a crew. A new crew is only 50% trained and it cost 20,000 to train each crewman to 75%.

Lagalaza #3 Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3564 battles
You can choose any vehicle and it's free and you get it instantly. I chose an O-I as I wanted to be able to do some damage and have a laugh. As I was heavily invested in the line for Russian Heavies I wanted the fun of reaching each one of them otherwise I would probably have gone for the T150. Had no intention of going down the Japanese line at that stage so that was why I went for the O-I. You can still do damage even with crew at 75% in it. For me, good choice and I still play it and have a laugh even though I prefer the TDs and Russian heavies. Whatever you choose, enjoy. That is the point of the game after all!!

Edited by Lagalaza, 09 January 2019 - 11:13 PM.

BlackBloodBandit #4 Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1131 battles

View PostLagalaza, on 09 January 2019 - 11:11 PM, said:

You can choose any vehicle and it's free and you get it instantly. I chose an O-I as I wanted to be able to do some damage and have a laugh. As I was heavily invested in the line for Russian Heavies I wanted the fun of reaching each one of them otherwise I would probably have gone for the T150. Had no intention of going down the Japanese line at that stage so that was why I went for the O-I. You can still do damage even with crew at 75% in it. For me, good choice and I still play it and have a laugh even though I prefer the TDs and Russian heavies. Whatever you choose, enjoy. That is the point of the game after all!!

Good to know you get it instantly! No problem you get the stock one. The only thing I was worried about is that it would be like the Christmas event: getting only full discount on it, but need to research it before you can 'buy' it. I will probably train a new crew before I buy the tier 6 =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users