All pay2win tanks

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

RollColl #1 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3031 battles
  • [-ZFG-] -ZFG-
Please WG will you nerf or remove tanks that are stupidly overpowered? Everybody that still plays this game is having a hard time and always stuck between 6-7-8 tiers in regards to your care for money. Would you take a moment and read one comment or watch one video of how frustating is to play against pay2win tanks? And not only that people are having theyre fun taken away but even lost are quitting. Take a in your view the community or just call it off and close the game up!!! 

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:45 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23158 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostRollColl, on 10 January 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

play against pay2win tanks?

Which ones in particular?

SiliconSidewinder #3 Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:46 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28040 battles

welcome to the forum!

you get one point from me for opening the thread on thursday.

byond that:

how about some information which tanks you think are overpowered?

RollColl #4 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3031 battles
  • [-ZFG-] -ZFG-

If I really need to go that far I will but there are thousands of videos for example from quickybaby that shows exactly what's overpowered and why is this affecting the game today

RollColl #5 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3031 battles
  • [-ZFG-] -ZFG-

E 25 TD Tier VII - Such a fast reload and 1.5 aim time? This isn't fair. Okay he only deals as alpha damage 135 but that doesn't matter because he tracks you once repair kit is gone and after the second time you are gone.

105 leFH18B2 SPG Tier V - Really?! In my opinion this banishes most new players to the game due to fast shots across the map.(Fact: I took my friend in this game and he liked it over the Pz. I C and derp competition that have place in matches. But after tier IV he started considering why is he playing a pay2win game.)

After that the 3-5-7 matches. Why is this hard to make matches only of 1+/- tier. That's a big improvement and keeps even people that are not putting their wallets out.

My last opinion is that this game is dying and will be only tier VIII and X matches. No one wants to start a game that doesn't even teach you how to actually play it (What is a heavy tanks or a tank destroyer or even a SPG).
Anyway I have a little beef with this game, but I am gonna still play it and put 10 Euros monthly for premium account. For how long I don't know.
So again WG watch and read the bad comments of your game and do it better for all of us!

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23158 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostRollColl, on 10 January 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

E 25 TD Tier VII - Such a fast reload and 1.5 aim time? This isn't fair. Okay he only deals as alpha damage 135 but that doesn't matter because he tracks you once repair kit is gone and after the second time you are gone.

105 leFH18B2 SPG Tier V - Really?! 

I don't have worries when I see these tanks you mention on the enemy team....there were others(higher) I thought you'd mention first. Personally, I wouldn't even consider the lean towards P2W until T8.

SiliconSidewinder #7 Posted 10 January 2019 - 08:11 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28040 battles

So we are talking Pay2win here.

good that's a start!

don't have the e 25 but I do have the lef and.. my Bishop has way higher winrate with a much worse crew (just got to 100%) than my lef and it's no mistake either.

With the bishop I can often kill tanks in key positions with the lef I can spam HE at people who are... essentially in stupid unimportant places.

so which is the better tank? propably the lef but the Bishop is the one that wins games.

Pansenmann #8 Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 34768 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 10 January 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

good that's a start!

don't have the e 25 but I do have the lef and.. my Bishop has way higher winrate with a much worse crew (just got to 100%) than my lef and it's no mistake either.

With the bishop I can often kill tanks in key positions with the lef I can spam HE at people who are... essentially in stupid unimportant places.

so which is the better tank? propably the lef but the Bishop is the one that wins games.

both the LeFH and E 25 are relics of a long forgotten era, nobody really plays them anymore.

If you had mentioned the defender or obj 705 I would have agreed.

RollColl #9 Posted 11 January 2019 - 01:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3031 battles
  • [-ZFG-] -ZFG-

View PostPansenmann, on 10 January 2019 - 09:30 PM, said:

both the LeFH and E 25 are relics of a long forgotten era, nobody really plays them anymore.

If you had mentioned the defender or obj 705 I would have agreed.

Have them in 6 out of 10 matches on tiers like 5 and 6. Just started grinding the polish tiers and having to deal with this is really annoying 
00:50 Added after 1 minute

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 10 January 2019 - 08:11 PM, said:

good that's a start!

Good for you! Talking about all pay2win tanks here. (lef and e-25 was just an example)
00:51 Added after 2 minutes

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 10 January 2019 - 06:47 PM, said:

I don't have worries when I see these tanks you mention on the enemy team....there were others(higher) I thought you'd mention first. Personally, I wouldn't even consider the lean towards P2W until T8.

Ok you got your points but these to and many others under tier 8 are pay2win and denies you the grinding of a new tech tree.

eekeeboo #10 Posted 11 January 2019 - 02:54 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45844 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

Please WG will you nerf or remove tanks that are stupidly overpowered? Everybody that still plays this game is having a hard time and always stuck between 6-7-8 tiers in regards to your care for money. Would you take a moment and read one comment or watch one video of how frustating is to play against pay2win tanks? And not only that people are having theyre fun taken away but even lost are quitting. Take a in your view the community or just call it off and close the game up!!! 

OK reading all comments and watching all the videos. Job done..... 

Second part. We take in the view of the WHOLE community, on all servers of all players, not just 1 video or the comments in that 1 video. 

Balc0ra #11 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:55 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 67980 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostRollColl, on 11 January 2019 - 01:49 AM, said:

Have them in 6 out of 10 matches on tiers like 5 and 6. Just started grinding the polish tiers and having to deal with this is really annoying 

And how many of them do you see carrying and doing 3K damage. Is that 6 out 10 matches too? Most E25's of late hardly do 1K as is. Just because you see them often, don't mean everyone plays it right. 

Thing is that WG did learn the hard way. Nerfing something that people payed money for is not just something they can do. T26E4 nerf is a perfect example. And I'm sure you did notice what did happen here recently when WG wanted to remove the pref MM on the KV-5?. As I did not pay for a tier 7 TD all those years ago that has no camo and 5 seconds reload with 150 pen and 135 alpha. E25 is a relic of the past. And is situational at best. It's a tank to fear if you see 3 of them in a platoon. But on its own? it's not something that will dominate you constantly. Unless ofc you allow it too. 

Take your Skorpio G for instance. Some feel the same about that, as the E25. And how happy would you be if suddenly the camo rating on it was reduced by 50% and you had a 90mm gun with way less DPM? 

I'm fairly sure the game would die faster if they nerfed every premium people thought were OP. As then people would not buy anything, as there would be no guarantee that it would last as advertised. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 11 January 2019 - 04:56 PM.

Bordhaw #12 Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 12764 battles

Players want OP tanks. So WG give what the players want. 

BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:25 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23158 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostRollColl, on 11 January 2019 - 12:49 AM, said:

Ok you got your points but these to and many others under tier 8 are pay2win and denies you the grinding of a new tech tree.

Sorry?...this is a new twist....... how do they deny you the grinding of a new tech tree.

RollColl #14 Posted 12 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3031 battles
  • [-ZFG-] -ZFG-

View PostBordhaw, on 12 January 2019 - 11:13 AM, said:

Players want OP tanks. So WG give what the players want. 

Because of that in 3 years WOT lost more than 30% of players

14:27 Added after 2 minutes

View PostBalc0ra, on 11 January 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

And how many of them do you see carrying and doing 3K damage. Is that 6 out 10 matches too? Most E25's of late hardly do 1K as is. Just because you see them often, don't mean everyone plays it right. 

Thing is that WG did learn the hard way. Nerfing something that people payed money for is not just something they can do. T26E4 nerf is a perfect example. And I'm sure you did notice what did happen here recently when WG wanted to remove the pref MM on the KV-5?. As I did not pay for a tier 7 TD all those years ago that has no camo and 5 seconds reload with 150 pen and 135 alpha. E25 is a relic of the past. And is situational at best. It's a tank to fear if you see 3 of them in a platoon. But on its own? it's not something that will dominate you constantly. Unless ofc you allow it too. 

Take your Skorpio G for instance. Some feel the same about that, as the E25. And how happy would you be if suddenly the camo rating on it was reduced by 50% and you had a 90mm gun with way less DPM? 

I'm fairly sure the game would die faster if they nerfed every premium people thought were OP. As then people would not buy anything, as there would be no guarantee that it would last as advertised. 

NOT everyone can spend money on premium tanks or premium account so on. Talking about the free2play people aswell

SiliconSidewinder #15 Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28040 battles

View PostRollColl, on 12 January 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

Because of that in 3 years WOT lost more than 30% of players

tank balance is one of many issues in WoT and accounting all lost players to just that makes you just look silly.

View PostRollColl, on 12 January 2019 - 03:24 PM, said:

NOT everyone can spend money on premium tanks or premium account so on. Talking about the free2play people aswell

I spend my first 4 years in WoT as a free player and and tell you what, it's no problem to play the game on a competitive level without premium content.

heck my winratio and other stats were better back then.

and it's still completly possible.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users