• This topic is locked This topic is locked
81 replies to this topic

seXikanac #81 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 12283 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostLordMuffin, on 11 January 2019 - 02:12 PM, said:

You was never in front line in any of the games we played as far as I remember. 

Not in Lakeville game, not in Prokhorovka game, not in Murovanka game.

In all these games you camped in the back letting your team do all the important stuff.

And the Löwe is a Frontline tank, it got great turret armour, strong ufp and strong side armour. So it can bounce much.

It have 10 degrees of gun depression which means it can work ridges fairly well at all. 

No I havent been to the front line since all but IS3 my Tier 8 tanks arent front line tanks. I suck in medium tanks, so I havent even considered to play T-44 and I wanted to play different tanks with two of you. Now I have Defender, so it will be possible to play more to 1st line on our next platoon :P

Regarding Lowe, its not 1st line tank. Lowe is just Tiger II with better gun and a bit better cupola armour. Its more like good TD than 1st line tank but you might say its 1st and half line tank

View PostThe_Naa, on 11 January 2019 - 02:28 PM, said:

Now we need to know what were you shooting and what the target was doing.

15 : 3 = 5. So 5 shots Fired each round with 10-15 second reload thats around 1 minute.

So those mid range shots are probably aimed at scouts (small & fast target) you might be able to fire 2-3 shots at them, that leaves 2-3 shots at close range.

You dont really seem to be able to survive past the first 3 minutes of the match.

1-2 minutes of driving to the front and then getting Rekt. 

From what I remember, one was AMX 65t second was Super Pershing and while 65t was close it was moving and Defenders gun handling and depression is not good, Super Pershing was standing still and I managed to hit it just once even that I fired only when it was fully aimed. And to be honest, I was surprised to realize Defenders gun is that unprecise

Yeah, I time my games to last 5 mins, 10 max. Anything over that and Im bored

17:01 Added after 3 minutes

View PostCrashzi, on 11 January 2019 - 05:38 PM, said:

Yes there is OP tanks

But Defender is not one of them :D

View Postm1x_angelico, on 11 January 2019 - 05:46 PM, said:

I always thought when ppl say a tank is OP, they mean it is OP in its tier and class, not compared to a +2 tier.

Defender is OP. IS3A also, but less than Defender. If they scale back the MM to +1 and make the gold ammo change, it will become more OP in random matches.

However, if your skill level is extremely low, then even the Defender wont help you. It will just keep you alive bit more than you would last in a different tank.

How many Tier 8 tanks is there that can penetrate Defender without a problem?

View PostDangerMouse, on 11 January 2019 - 05:47 PM, said:

You play tier 8 premiums with Bot level performance, why would I choose to platoon with you?

DM

So you realize how wrong you are :D And calling somebody a bot is insult and its forbidden to insult other people on this forum :P

View PostSlyMeerkat, on 11 January 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

Not really as the original poster here confirms that 

Dont have any more post likes today :D But yours deserve one :D

Edited by seXikanac, 11 January 2019 - 06:02 PM.

eekeeboo #82 Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:39 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45835 battles

I would like to keep the topic open for constructive discussion. But I see little of it taking place a whole lot of insulting over 4+ Pages and I don't see this improving any time soon. 

Once again, it's just as important to consider how you phrase your topics/posts to get better help and help teacher players better lessons and provide information! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users