• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

Froz_en_ #21 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13197 battles
  • [PEKPX] PEKPX

For me prices gonna be sick...just look on statistics a year ago.:sceptic:

And only 10k vehicles? For me it shouldn't be a problem, but in general it's a shame...you can really surprise WG...:facepalm:

fighting_falcon93 #22 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:17 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32144 battles
Yaaay, even more free gold for clans, and what do players without a clan get? A fire extinguisher for their butthurt? :sceptic:

Sfinski #23 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:18 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33031 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 11 January 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

Yaaay, even more free gold for clans, and what do players without a clan get? A fire extinguisher for their butthurt? :sceptic:

Wouldn't it be easier to not be butthurt?

mango91 #24 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

Captain

• Clan Diplomat
  • 43078 battles
  • [ORKI] ORKI

View PostCataphractarii, on 11 January 2019 - 04:11 PM, said:

Can anyone point me in the direction of an up to date guide on clan wars as it is now?

All the information I can find is in bits and totally disjointed.

CW seasons and CW campaigns work in different ways

this link (https://worldoftanks...ce-regulations/) is the rules recap for the last campaign. Of course there're changes, but you can have a view on the backbone of the event

Salty_Slug #25 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22270 battles
  • [TOKE] TOKE
What did we all want more of? That's right, THE 907 

eekeeboo #26 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:27 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45838 battles

Hello! 

Edit: Here we go! 

1) Why the 907?

- There are still a number of players who did not yet receive this vehicle and this provides those people who missed out another opportunity to get their hands on this vehicle! While there are other vehicle options still available from the campaign. 

2) Why the ruleset? 

- The rules are mostly the same with more clarification coming the middle of next week. The intention of the changes is to allow players to take more responsibility for their performance and progress, relieving some of the pressure from clan leaders. This way a player can look at their progress and take the appropriate actions at the end to make sure they can earn the right number of bonds. 

3) Why is it for tier 10 tanks? 

- Tier 8 game modes help prepare players to prepare for this campaign that is intended to be the absolute top end-game content, which would be odd to not have it situated at the end game tanks (tier 10). 

4) Announcement Schedule, why not sooner?

- This will and continues to be worked on by the team, mostly the 1.4 patch timing had the potential to affect the campaign so it was important to ensure there were no cross-over issues from the content of the patch. 

5)The minimum number of battles to enter the hall of fame?

- This actually depends on your clans performance, you will be able to monitor your progress via the portal page. So your actual suggested games will depend on the performance. 

6)Rewards/Bonds pricing clarification. 

-The idea is that you have a clan rank from the progress that gives a multiplier (e.g. x5). You then receive a multiplier from your personal rank base value (e.g. 500). This will result in a reward of 2500 bonds (up to a maximum of 7,000 depending on your ranks). You will then be able to exchange in the fame point shop up to 3,000 additional bonds.

Hopefully, that answers the questions so far and helps keep you all up-to-date! 

Edited by eekeeboo, 11 January 2019 - 05:00 PM.

Ragewit #27 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47514 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Hello! 

My knowledge of the campaign and what's happening is limited, but I'm passing on questions. 

Rule set should arrive roughly mid-week. 

As I get the answers or more information I will share them! 

:facepalm: 99,95% this rules here correct on eu  http://worldoftanks.ru/ru/content/soldiers-of-fortune-reglament/ Da google chrome translate hardddd :D

Bruecki2938 #28 Posted 11 January 2019 - 04:54 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6442 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 04:27 PM, said:

Hello! 

My knowledge of the campaign and what's happening is limited, but I'm passing on questions. 

Rule set should arrive roughly mid-week. 

As I get the answers or more information I will share them! 

So you tell us you need 5 days to translate a text which is already there in Russian language?

............ no comment

PS:

I can do the translation for you!

Will gladly send you an offer with my rates per PM!

Edited by Bruecki2938, 11 January 2019 - 04:56 PM.

eekeeboo #29 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

• WG Staff
  • 45838 battles

When you assume rules aren't published because I can't translate and not for another reason :facepalm:

StinkyStonky #30 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30263 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-

Really excited about this.

2 Weeks means we can play intensively without burning out from it going on and on.

I really hope that lesser clans will be able to earn some things even if it is only some bonds and silver.  It will be nice to see some extra effort being rewarded rather than just having to accept that we wont get anything.

Bruecki2938 #31 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:06 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6442 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

When you assume rules aren't published because I can't translate and not for another reason :facepalm:

Then enlighten me what is the difference between CIS region and EU region according to the ruleset of a campaign?

In other words what big/important thing is going on on EU that causes 5 days of delay?

Beside maybe the "mark" when you are eligible to trade in the tank or as with this season what place you take as mark. (Which takes a lot of time to decide on for sure...)

Edited by Bruecki2938, 11 January 2019 - 05:10 PM.

Cravone #32 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29299 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT
Why are these vehicles for bonds exclusive to clan wars? If you can earn bonds in solo games, what's even the point if you still need to be forced into clan wars to actually spend those bonds? Surely I can't be the only one that enjoys playing with my friends, is in a clan with my friends who don't clan war, and who hates playing the same monotonous boring mirror match of the same tanks on both sides for a clan war. What about players who can't match your 3 hour window of clan wars, because for god knows what reason they are at fixed times. You are basically saying regardless of how many grand battles someone grinds through, how many battle hero medals people get (which to get 4k bonds is a lot let me tell you, but even worse than you don't even get the CHANCE to spend those), if you aren't a purple unicum who cares about stats rather than enjoying the game and is probably 9 our of 10 times toxic to all players, deterring them from playing the game, you won't even get the chance of spending your hard earned bonds. Given how fast you are killing your playerbase, maybe you should look at being more inclusive to players who don't like clan wars. Sure you need to have rewards and incentives for clan wars, but why not make the tanks cheeper for those that do well in clan wars, while letting other players still buy them at a higher bond price? 

Sfinski #33 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

Major

• Player
  • 33031 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
There's a rumour that this is last time 907 and VK are last time for offer. Is this true?

Ragewit #34 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 47514 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

nope that why i said 99,95% i was loughing about ru way faster publishing rules than eu :mellow:

Lowered #35 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 29448 battles
  • [GOP] GOP

View Postnando2u, on 11 January 2019 - 01:37 PM, said:

You must be in a clan to participate to this campaign?

Nah, it's in the name of the event because it's cute.

eekeeboo #36 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:26 PM

• WG Staff
  • 45838 battles

View PostBruecki2938, on 11 January 2019 - 04:06 PM, said:

Then enlighten me what is the difference between CIS region and EU region according to the ruleset of a campaign?

In other words what big/important thing is going on on EU that causes 5 days of delay?

Beside maybe the "mark" when you are eligible to trade in the tank or as with this season what place you take as mark. (Which takes a lot of time to decide on for sure...)

CIS is how many languages. EU is how many languages? That's part of the translation, then you have publishing schedule and timetable to consider and each region has it's own schedule and planned times for published articles that are adhered to carefully because people have workloads that must be distributed and you can't just keep asking people to publish things right now/today! 

View PostCravone, on 11 January 2019 - 04:07 PM, said:

Why are these vehicles for bonds exclusive to clan wars? If you can earn bonds in solo games, what's even the point if you still need to be forced into clan wars to actually spend those bonds? Surely I can't be the only one that enjoys playing with my friends, is in a clan with my friends who don't clan war, and who hates playing the same monotonous boring mirror match of the same tanks on both sides for a clan war. What about players who can't match your 3 hour window of clan wars, because for god knows what reason they are at fixed times. You are basically saying regardless of how many grand battles someone grinds through, how many battle hero medals people get (which to get 4k bonds is a lot let me tell you, but even worse than you don't even get the CHANCE to spend those), if you aren't a purple unicum who cares about stats rather than enjoying the game and is probably 9 our of 10 times toxic to all players, deterring them from playing the game, you won't even get the chance of spending your hard earned bonds. Given how fast you are killing your playerbase, maybe you should look at being more inclusive to players who don't like clan wars. Sure you need to have rewards and incentives for clan wars, but why not make the tanks cheeper for those that do well in clan wars, while letting other players still buy them at a higher bond price? 

Clan wars also encourage people to join more clans and to play more as a cohesive unit. It's good to reward people who are highly engaged and commit the time and resource into playing through the campaign. 

As for when and how to run CW, this decision was made in the interest of the majority of people who would take part and be engaged in these activities, no matter what decision is made, you can't please everyone.

While you make some sweeping generalisations, I also ask you to consider the act of giving away 10k tanks and how this can be deemed as being not inclusive? 

View PostRagewit, on 11 January 2019 - 04:08 PM, said:

nope that why i said 99,95% i was loughing about ru way faster publishing rules than eu :mellow:

Apologies it wasn't at you :P But the other person I replied to directly below you. 

Bruecki2938 #37 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6442 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
Sorry I must have forgotten that this campaign just popped up on EU yesterday - My bad, I apologize.

Morgan_the_Reaper #38 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 74915 battles
  • [GR_GR] GR_GR

i am a clan member but really all tier 10 tank rewards must to be offered to non clan members also. 

you talking about lonely wolves in your video but still offer the rewards to wolfpacks 

find a way and give rewards  to non clan members before you stay only with clans .

Edited by Morgan_the_Reaper, 11 January 2019 - 05:43 PM.

Hammam_Boutafant #39 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11879 battles
  • [NEUR0] NEUR0
Where is the reglament? Didn't see the Q&A, next week it is. I'm really excited for the campaign, it's gonna be my first serious one. GL & HF

Edited by Hammam_Boutafant, 11 January 2019 - 06:07 PM.

eekeeboo #40 Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

• WG Staff
  • 45838 battles

View PostBruecki2938, on 11 January 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

Sorry I must have forgotten that this campaign just popped up on EU yesterday - My bad, I apologize.

Apology accepted. 

View PostMorgan_the_Reaper, on 11 January 2019 - 04:42 PM, said:

i am a clan member but really all tier 10 tank rewards must to be offered to non clan members also. 

you talking about lonely wolves in your video but still offer the rewards to wolfpacks 

find a way and give rewards  to non clan members before you stay only with clans .

As mentioned, these campaigns are intended to be end-game content, engaging for all players, including clan players and encouraging this clan system and tier 10 cohesive team play. 

Whereas reward tanks and premium tanks are available through different in-game activities. 

5 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Ba_nshee, Cornishi, trll