• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

justpersiaaa #1 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

hi all.

first sorry for my bad english. <3

i want talk about some players that played for more than 2-3 years in this game.

we had no clear rules about mods before. all mods was illegal and we all saw many people in our side that using mods without ban and ETC.

but this isnt fair to ban them just with one weak alert. many players will set game email for their account and a player can lose everything for just a weak alert on his email.

i think this isnt fair :(

i think players that played more than 2-3 years for this game should have another time too.

maybe a penalty or after a period. who will check his game email with many spamms there?

please please let banned player have just one other chance to play safe and clear. ty.

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23161 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
:popcorn:

Darky1029 #3 Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 13873 battles

Unlucky.

Also, what the hell were you using to get banned? Most of the stuff cant be detected unless you post your replays and screenshots where you shouldnt. Correct me if im wrong, i wouldnt know in personal experience.

eekeeboo #4 Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:07 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45891 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

The rules are there for a very good reason with more than a few opportunities to not be on the wrong side of them. 

I'm sorry to hear your friend is not having luck with those rules, but it's important to not allow a precedence of banned players and people using illegal mods having "one more chance" every time they're banned with clear rules in place. 

justpersiaaa #5 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostDarky1029, on 11 January 2019 - 05:03 PM, said:

Unlucky.

Also, what the hell were you using to get banned? Most of the stuff cant be detected unless you post your replays and screenshots where you shouldnt. Correct me if im wrong, i wouldnt know in personal experience.

idk.

and operators answered me that they dont know too.

just i banned cause auto system didnt like me :(

but this isnt my problem. i got banned in 1 years ago and i think this is enough for me.

18:14 Added after 1 minute

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 05:07 PM, said:

The rules are there for a very good reason with more than a few opportunities to not be on the wrong side of them. 

I'm sorry to hear your friend is not having luck with those rules, but it's important to not allow a precedence of banned players and people using illegal mods having "one more chance" every time they're banned with clear rules in place. 

is this fair to ban a player after just one alert?

did you played other games? all of them will permanent ban after at least two alert. i wasnt active in first alert and didnt checked that i banned for one weak.

eekeeboo #6 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45891 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

You will see here, you do not get banned for one alert, I'm sorry to inform you here

There are plenty of games with zero tolerance approach to banning either permanent or for a year. 

justpersiaaa #7 Posted 11 January 2019 - 07:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

You will see here, you do not get banned for one alert, I'm sorry to inform you here

There are plenty of games with zero tolerance approach to banning either permanent or for a year. 

all player will ban just with one alert on his email. they cant see second alert.

and i didnt see that alert too :( cause i was inactive on that time. and lost super conquerror mission on that time too cause i was inactive

Edited by justpersiaaa, 11 January 2019 - 07:36 PM.

Jigabachi #8 Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
If you just install every crap on your PC, I really have no sympathy for your kind. It's very easy to differentiate between ok mods and bad mods using the WG rules and a bit of common sense.  
If you can't do that... well. Bye then.

justpersiaaa #9 Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 12 January 2019 - 10:37 AM, said:

If you just install every crap on your PC, I really have no sympathy for your kind. It's very easy to differentiate between ok mods and bad mods using the WG rules and a bit of common sense.
If you can't do that... well. Bye then.

1- im talking about one year ago. on that time i used aslain mod like many of other players. like many of my friends. we put that mod folder in TS channels and all of them used that. but just i banned.

2- im talking about not weak alert. i think this isnt enough to ban everything after 3-4 years playing and trying to play good and fair. can you please think from our minds too?

3- i just need another time. so im talking about another time to play without no mods even legals too. just playing in safe mod. am i wrong?

16:34 Added after 3 minutes

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 January 2019 - 06:26 PM, said:

WG staff. i banned from support center too. of course i just answered a copy auto answer there that i wont unban. but please help me to unban my account after 1 year. pleasee. i wont use even legal mods too. we played without any mods when this game didnt have japan line too. i used many time here. plz let peoples like me has another chance to play without any mods :( ty

justpersiaaa #10 Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

please admins. please let us play one more time just.

we did good in previous 3-4 years. we just had a mistake when you didnt tell witch mod packs are legal. please let us play one more time :(

how can i proud that forgive us?? how can we have your forgiveness? :( pleaseee help us.

DuncaN_101 #11 Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 54159 battles

if you cant do the time don't do the crime simple

if for some reason you got your account back who's to say you won't "use the bad mods"  again ? i feel there should be no exceptions on this sorry (well not really)

SiliconSidewinder #12 Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28044 battles

well there needs to be some sort of punishment for cheating.

I'd be open for other forms of punishment like loss of XP, credits or something like that.

In the end though everything is in the hands of WG and the support.

justpersiaaa #13 Posted 13 January 2019 - 02:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

View PostDuncaN_101, on 13 January 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

if you cant do the time don't do the crime simple

if for some reason you got your account back who's to say you won't "use the bad mods"  again ? i feel there should be no exceptions on this sorry (well not really)

read my other answers. i think you just read topic.

i just want to ban player after 2 alert at least. 1 for 1 weak. 2 for one year for example. or one month. third ban for all time.

this is more fair to lose all things after 3-4 years play.

13:43 Added after 1 minute

View PostSiliconSidewinder, on 13 January 2019 - 12:26 PM, said:

well there needs to be some sort of punishment for cheating.

I'd be open for other forms of punishment like loss of XP, credits or something like that.

In the end though everything is in the hands of WG and the support.

i wanted them to set penalty on my account too.

i told ill buy tank or others too.

credit is the best penalty that they can put on those accounts. ty for think about fair things in game. 

justpersiaaa #14 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

i really dont know what should i do.

please admins. please help me :(

i got banned from support system too. help.

justpersiaaa #15 Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:25 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43836 battles

holiday finished.

i really need your help guys.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users